PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she really just shared something from an account set up to protect trans and black children? Of course blocking people when they’re being racist or prejudiced makes total sense! It is not the same as blocking people who ask WHERE YOU SPENT THEIR bleeping PAYPAL DONATIONS.

As the parent of a (we strongly suspect and are being led entirely by them and their wishes) trans child, this has angered me so much.

Rachel, you run a public social media account, the sole purpose of which is to make money (and don’t you dare try and pretend otherwise). The amount you make literally depends on the number of followers you have, so yes, you need to explain yourself if you block someone and yes, you are stopping their freedom of speech.

View attachment 179792
That’s Munroe Bergdorf. She a trans black model/ activist that is making massive waves in the BLM movement at the moment. She has been campaigning for the the trans black community and trans children. I doubt Rach knows who she is or what she does. She’s just shared that to validate her own shady behaviour.
Munroe is talking about very abusive trolling and death threats etc. Not mums asking where a load of scammed money has gone 🙄
Silly cow

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That awful straddling photo, I've only just noticed he has one hand down the back of her shorts too🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
it looks like she has too many teeth. I remember when I got my braces I got loads of back teeth out to make space for my teeth as they were all overlapped at the front. And the braces pulled them all into place. I am surprised she didn’t get any out.

Reactions: 8
Yeah Rachaele you see the thing is...Munroe is an activist. Shes an intersectional feminist. She’s a writer too. A proper one with talent and real stories to tell. She has to block a lot of people because as a trans woman of colour the abuse that lands at her internet door is completely unimaginable to people like you and me. Don’t repost her tit like you’re the same. Like you identify with her struggle.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ahhh so our Rach is cruising Twitter, don’t you have to have an account to do that. I know the answer to that, so Rach have you got a ghost/fake/troll account hun?

Reactions: 5
Yeah Rachaele you see the thing is...Munroe is an activist. Shes an intersectional feminist. She’s a writer too. A proper one with talent and real stories to tell. She has to block a lot of people because as a trans woman of colour the abuse that lands at her internet door is completely unimaginable to people like you and me. Don’t repost her tit like you’re the same. Like you identify with her struggle.
Can you actually imagine her idly scrolling, seeing that and thinking ‘I soooo relate, I’m going to post it for Tattlers to see I’m strong.’ But not thinking to check why Munroe would say that and therefore missing that it does not relate to her in any way. Plus not recognising that reposting it without context or support is actually really bleeping offensive as it’s not a meme, it’s a statement.
That level of cluelessness and self involvement is so baffling to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She looks like she has had work done on her face, like fillers in her cheek or something?
I have a bit of Botox once a year , forehead, 11s and laughter lines, and had lip fillers a couple of times in the last 5 years, she has deffo had a few cheeky needles

Reactions: 7
it looks like she has too many teeth. I remember when I got my braces I got loads of back teeth out to make space for my teeth as they were all overlapped at the front. And the braces pulled them all into place. I am surprised she didn’t get any out.
Maybe the PayPal dosh didn't stretch that far 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
how dare she take the words of a woman who has faced real violence and abuse and use them for herself. I have a friend that is trans and has undergone gender reassignment. I can’t begin to speak on her behalf but I know her and her son have had bricks thrown through their window abusive graffiti on their property and countless incidents of verbal abuse by real people to their actual faces!! She is the sweetest kindest most real person.Rach has absolutely no idea!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
how dare she take the words of a woman who has faced real violence and abuse and use them for herself. I have a friend that is trans and has undergone gender reassignment. I can’t begin to speak on her behalf but I know her and her son have had bricks thrown through their window abusive graffiti on their property and countless incidents of verbal abuse by real people to their actual faces!! She is the sweetest kindest most real person.Rach has absolutely no idea!!!
That makes me so scared for the future of my child 😭 Rachel really has no idea or hardship, victimisation of prejudice. She isn’t being aggressively targeted for being herself, she’s being politely approached to explain why she’s a lying, thieving scumbag 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.