PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s Josh got his hand up her top in front of Edie?

And Wilby is on the ice cream before bedtime again and clearly out with Betsy and her friend(s)

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I honestly don't think Rachel has emotionally matured past the age of 15, she acts like a teenage girl when she's around Josh and he loves it. It's weird!!

Reactions: 22
As humans in the modern world, whatever age we are, we all know automatically that if someone if filming us then we must be doing something on interest. So a child being bratty and filmed at the same time will definitely continue and escalate. Especially I suspect a child in a big family where you have to battle for parental attention! Also she’s got her phone shoved in her child’s face during their nice family walk to the beach it’s ridiculous. It’s not for a cute photo it’s to document her and broadcast it to thousands!

Reactions: 7
I wonder if Rach was as horrific as a child as Edie is and that’s why her toxic Mum ran away? 😏

(Joking btw)

Anyone else hum Britney Spears - Toxic whenever Nanny Hambleton’s on the scene 💃🏼 Bet that’s her ringtone for her Mum 😂

Where to bloody start with those stories and then the weird child pose/ hanging off Daddy Josh pic. This woman needs proper therapy ASAP.
She did look so childlike didn’t she! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I retract my previous season four idea.
She’s not able to pull of the ‘strong capable female’ it would require 😂🤦‍♀️
** deleted picture
Also Admin really needs to give us an eye roll emoji 👌

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I retract my previous season four idea.
She’s not able to pull of the ‘strong capable female’ it would require 😂🤦‍♀️

Also Admin really needs to give us an eye roll emoji 👌
sorry but this picture is so triggering, it looks like an 8 year old boy snuggling up to their abuser 😕 I know how bad that sounds but how did she look at this and think it was a good picture to repost

• Sad
Reactions: 8
sorry but this picture is so triggering, it looks like an 8 year old boy snuggling up to their abuser 😕 I know how bad that sounds but how did she look at this and think it was a good picture to repost
tit sorry. I didn’t think. I’ll delete it if I can x

Reactions: 1
What is that picture of them 🤮 she acts like a teenager- it’s so embarrassing- those poor kids

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I absolutely hate the misuse and parents diagnosing anger issues. I work in a secondary school where some pupils lash out, are incredibly rude but it’s not their fault they’ve got “anger issues”. Some people do genuinely have that but the majority have been bought being told that because their parents are incompetent and now they use it as an excuse. And that will be Edie. She’s not the little baby that they all fawn over anymore (they’ve got a new one for that) she is now just a pawn in Shambletons game.
Secondly - if 15/16 year old me walked in to see my mom straddling my dad, or saw a similar photo online I would need to bleach my eyeballs.

Reactions: 17
Also I remember not so long ago where they were sat round the table doing school work. Edie was being a total brat and Isaac made a very small comment (granted, it was to wind her up) and he was scolded with “shut up Isaac” and it was a scolding, no snorting or anything. Why is it ok for Edie to be outrageously rude but Isaac makes one small cheeky comment?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.