PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I grew up on a farm with horses and often we'd bring them in or turn them out using just headcollars, bare back with no hats. Mainly because we were lazy bastards who figured why walk when there's a perfectly useful horse. But we were very experienced and knew our horses better than our parents. She does not.
It's not something I'd recommend a novice do. Ever. She's a dick for even posting it
And I suppose that’s it for me; if Rachele is happy for her do it, go right ahead....I couldn’t give a toss. Your kid- your rules, right? But she doesn’t give a crap about anyone watching that who just sees a cute pic of a girl with flowing blond hair by the seaside on a horse and thinks...’Ooh I want to do that’. Do it by all means, but Jesus don’t go publicising it to 200k impressionable followers- it’s just irresponsible.

Reactions: 10
Drives me mad when she calls them hooves, almost as must of that ridiculous snort she always does when she laughs! Such a fake.
Drives me mad too along with 'the way he' 'oh... Insert child's name', 'ideal', 'tiny turds', 'trotters' and the broken heart emoji

Reactions: 11
Drives me mad too along with 'the way he' 'oh... Insert child's name', 'ideal', 'tiny turds', 'trotters' and the broken heart emoji
Trotters , Dear Betsy/Josh, obsessed , lush, to mention a few ....

Reactions: 3
I am not kidding. That family is 100% more upbeat when he isn’t there 👀👀👀. Am I totally alone in seeing this? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Racheallleeee really does get off on Edie being naughty. Laughing at her child miss behaving 🤦🏼‍♀️. Anything for content. PUT THE DAMN PHONE DOWN AND PARENT HER.

Reactions: 12
Racheallleeee really does get off on Edie being naughty. Laughing at her child miss behaving 🤦🏼‍♀️. Anything for content. PUT THE DAMN PHONE DOWN AND PARENT HER.
I would have killed my child if she carried on like that. Not literally obviously but where the hell is the discipline from mother earth 🙄

Reactions: 9
How old is Edie ? How can she think it’s funny for her to behave that way and show it off ? That is what’s wrong with the world 🙄

Reactions: 12
So another 'meltdown' from E. After we'd all said we never get to see them she has started filming them and posting them. For us. I'll be careful in future what I ask for.
But if you really want to film your child why not film some nice, genuine and happy moments. Moments to show everyone how proud you are of her.

Reactions: 5
Edie does not stand a chance. She’s laughed at and as far as she’s concerned her behaviour is not only acceptable but wanted by her mum.

Rachael is absolutely shocking. She doesn’t seem to have a clue. She’s lazy and can’t be bothered to discipline. All she does is whip out her phone, thinking about how funny the huns will think this is. Edie sees the phone, knows she’s being filmed and ups the ante.

Look at how she’s glowing when she has R’s attention and focus. Of course she’s going to carry on behaving so poorly, it gets results. It gets her mum’s approval, which is what all kids want.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Rachel seems to spend a lot of time with her Mum and some of the children , they must be very close.

Reactions: 10
Rachel seems to spend a lot of time with her Mum and some of the children , they must be very close.
This is what genuinely baffles me with the huns lapping up her every word. She spends lots of time with her mum, they’re obviously close and she’s close with the kids yet every waffle post R does is all ‘when my mum abandoned me’. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Poor Edie. It’s so strange that PTWM seems hellbent this weekend in trying to humiliate and degrade her young daughter on her stories (along with doing the same to Josh but nothing new there).

Rather than sticking a phone in her face, pressing record and telling a 6 year old that she isn’t very nice, PTWM needs to put her daughter before her followers. I can’t imagine ever filming one of mine when they were in a strop and putting it on social media for shits and giggles. She may only be 6 but she deserves to have a bit of dignity and not be publicly degraded by her own mother to her 200k followers.

Doing this to her kids will come back and bite her on the arse in years to come.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Imagine everyday moments; the children arguing , a school report , the baby being fed, cooking tea , parents trying to discipline the teens and encourage them to complete their chores. We ( the non wanky social media sort) get on with it.
Rachel thinks ‘content’ 👀👀👀👀 and ‘likes’, keeping herself relevant to the naive and dopey sort who actually believe she’s a role model and a thoroughly good egg🤮.

Reactions: 14
I’m not a killjoy.. but why would you ask your daughter how much she loves each individual sibling? I get that T and I was probably winding Edie up.. but why would you ask that???!! And she loves Seb 15% then B 70 % ... then of course Lord Wibble - more then the world and back ... it’s like Edie is saying exactly how Dominic feels too

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As far as I know you have to be 16 to ride a jet ski, I know B is only a few weeks off I think but still illegal. It doesn’t look all cool and exciting for me as a good friend of mine’s 16 year old daughter died in a jet ski accident. Fell off and was hit by a boat. It was horrific, all witnessed by her little brothers.
But we know R has zero worries over safeguarding and even if they do get injured she has no urgency to get medical treatment. 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 15
As far as I know you have to be 16 to ride a jet ski, I know B is only a few weeks off I think but still illegal. It doesn’t look all cool and exciting for me as a good friend of mine’s 16 year old daughter died in a jet ski accident. Fell off and was hit by a boat. It was horrific, all witnessed by her little brothers.
But we know R has zero worries over safeguarding and even if they do get injured she has no urgency to get medical treatment. 😕
I am so sorry to hear this, this is devastating. If that was my daughter I would definitely have someone who knew how to ride a jet ski ride with her!

My partner used to have a jet ski.. before we had kids.. and had the best times on it ! So much fun but it does give me anxiety watching B on it like that.. nerves can get the better of you and u don’t know your arse from elbow so if she panicked finding to stop could put her in a spin and lose control in an instant! I’m a thrill seeker so I get it.. I think if I was that age, my mum wouldn’t know that I went on her friends jet ski if that was me! Because she would probably kill her friend for letting me go on it and being so stupid! I would be the same! I can’t look when my 11 & 9 year old goes on rollercoasters are flamingo land!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.