Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CarterSxo

Why does she try and make out like she’s Mother Theresa, doesn’t want to kill a few slugs, and gets tearful over cooking beans 🙄 Completely happy with robbing money on a monthly basis though!

Her neighbours must dread every time they go out in case they bring back more animals :rolleyes:
They probably assume she’s already got a pen of pigs with the amount of snorting coming from her garden 🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 18

nbt

VIP Member
It’s so frustrating watching that. There is nothing worse than parents playing good cop, bad cop or having one parent undermining the other. It’s so disrespectful!!

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Not only should she either stop letting edie play that game, or supervise her because of the language used by other players.. but is anyone else shocked at the fact she said "man"..... if you know there is a fully grown man playing a childs game on the internet and hustling pets.... wtf are you allowing your 6 year old to play with MAN!?? Or knowing full grown men go on there and have access to edie! 🤦‍♀️
I knew by yesterday's stories that she had her hair done (as a hairdresser I can spot it a mile away 😂)
Has R got hold of Josh's account again posting old photos of her with a love heart 😂😂🤮

FridaK

VIP Member
God you're such a troll! Some of us can't eat cheese (it gives me migraines) and I can't believe you could be so insensitive as to mention cheese where I can read it. I'm feeling personally attacked here!
I need to know who ‘influenced’ you all to eat sandwiches? Surely you didn’t just...... come up with the idea yourselves 😱

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
She did 3 solid days of stories about lonely baked beans, potatoes having feelings, thrown in a gloat about a £165 granny cardigan and said she wanted to add a pig to their hillbilly house.
And now shes banging on about snails having "humps" on their back and jumping from curtain to curtain
😂😂😂😂
Welcome to the nut house!

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Anyone else notice that she cut the clip short just as T said "iv got 10k followers on MY instagram"
10 thousand strangers following an 11 year old girl... ideal 🤔

• Angry
  • Sad

ShipShapShep

VIP Member
Oh. The list.
She has gone passed scraping the bottom of the barrel. It'll be fake gushes of thanks in a few weeks. Buy your kids presents yourself, Beggy Brenda.

W on the floor attempting to crawl this morning. Great thinks I. Next story, he's apparently "on the edge" which I assume to mean he's about to strop even though he's happy and smiling. Next story, he's lying in her arms, remote control in hand, staring at the TV. Sabotaging Sabrina 😡

• Angry

Jade33

VIP Member
She really sounds horrible and mean in that video about him trying to crawl, as well as the additional snort. Anyone remember that black mirror pig episode? I wonder if Joyce makes her snort when they're doing 'it' 😂

I found the calendar from last year on twitter and forgot to share it the other day. Stickers for if you hate your spouse and children. Ideal. View attachment 174914
How many swear words?! 🤯 with a kid learning to read there's not a chance in hell I'd buy this, no matter how badly I wanted pics of other peoples kids hanging in my kitchen 🤢🙄

• Haha

Sausageface

Chatty Member
There is an alternative flower subscription company that actually gives a donation to Women’s Aid for each subscription. If she was such a flower loving domestic abuse campaigner surely she would be banging on about them??

Goeasypeasy

I’m telling you now if my 6 year old spoke to my partner like that I would for 1 not bloody film it laughing and encouraging shitty behaviour or post it like he’s a fucking joke.
He’s trying to have a discussion with her child and they’re laughing and taking the piss. It’s fucking ludicrous. How can she see this as funny?! He has zero respect from them all.

Lozza0710

Forum removed? Do not get trolls mixed up with freedom of speech!!. If Rach thinks it’s ok to shave her babies head with clippers then that’s up to her!! But then don’t PAY her to do a shitty unedited advert giving cradle cap advice and baby skin care advice To people who follow her as their online guru and are impressionable.

Moving on she’s quiet this morning I suggest the following as reasons
1 she’s writing another one of her ramblings peppered with drama lies and embellishment in fake support of those less fortunate
2 she’s been called to Johnson’s HQ to discuss Wilbys head shaving and is currently vomiting horrifically in front of them cause it’s all the trolls fault.
3 she’s out spending the PayPal and ad money?

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
The funny thing is..all these arse lickers and huns... wouldnt even give her the time of day in the real world if she wasnt an influencer... guaranteed most of them are on the other end of the social scale to her and complete opposite personalities, so their friendships wouldnt gel. It's all just so fake!

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
Hmmm Edie’s comment at the end is very interesting and who is that says they feel Josh is the controlling one? I think after that you may well be on to something.

Makes you wonder why she’s willing to show that? Especially as usually we have to see how much they all love each other and how wonderful everything is. Laying some foundations Rach?
It is I that says Joyce is the one. He is overbearing, a god awful nag, he looms around in the back ground of everything that goes on with the girls. Rachs personality is distinctively different when he is there. She’s on edge a lot. He just has something. I can’t quite put my finger on what, but it’s like there is no enjoyment for him with any of the older kids. His affection is forced aside from with Wilby.
I sometimes think he is the one that has her doing mountains of ADs. The money is in his sights more than hers. He dresses her, supposedly is moody over her not breastfeeding. She seems more and more reliant on him 🤔. Yet the kids clearly think he’s an idiot (out of the mouths of babes and all that.)
I don’t know. I could be wrong 🤷‍♀️ I mean we only see so much, but what I see, I’ve definitely seen similar from not so good men. (Not personally, but in other people’s partners.) I’ve been bored so you know, speculated it

• Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
Yeah Rachaele you see the thing is...Munroe is an activist. Shes an intersectional feminist. She’s a writer too. A proper one with talent and real stories to tell. She has to block a lot of people because as a trans woman of colour the abuse that lands at her internet door is completely unimaginable to people like you and me. Don’t repost her shit like you’re the same. Like you identify with her struggle.
Can you actually imagine her idly scrolling, seeing that and thinking ‘I soooo relate, I’m going to post it for Tattlers to see I’m strong.’ But not thinking to check why Munroe would say that and therefore missing that it does not relate to her in any way. Plus not recognising that reposting it without context or support is actually really fucking offensive as it’s not a meme, it’s a statement.
That level of cluelessness and self involvement is so baffling to me.

• Heart

Aab41

VIP Member
I can still see it, but I went in through my notifications as someone commented after me. Not sure what the 'if you don't know' comment was about? Off to see her stories before get blocked 😉

And notice how Rosie didn't comment of R's post, even before that comment. Others like Stacey Solomon etc she replied to 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Stupid twat sneaking about behind the flowers filming her kids that don't know they're being filmed.

I can't even comment on her stories anymore than that, she's a fucking idiot in about 100 different ways...

• Haha

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
Congratulations to the new Tattle mams! May we keep you entertained through those chaotic first few months at whatever hour you manage to see us. Much love ❤

Why is Edie awake after 10pm doing TikTok dances? Great parenting 🤨 I know she has no respect for age limits on social media but how can she be so brazen about it? Six year olds have no place on SM. She should have been tucked up and read a story to hours ago.
Yeah I agree. My 5 year old has bedtime at 7pm, lights out at half 7 (he likes to read comics and do puzzles in bed 😂) and he was asleep around 8pm.

I even think 8pm is late tbh but it takes him a while to sing himself to sleep, he's a lively soul 😂

10pm is far too late for a wee one, unless it's on holiday or a special occasion.

Also I mentioned a while ago, Tik Tok is not a place a 6 year old should be freely browsing 😡