Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sphinx82

It wasn't used on him but they were open where he was having his bum done and the other kids just had sticky faces did they?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I asked her about the cheeky wipes and not using a baby wipes. I asked her why it was necessary to tell a porky as I don’t like the word lie 😉. This is her replyView attachment 172889

A touch passive aggressive I feel.
Love how shes trying to be sarcastic by mimicking your "fair play"
Shes such a bitchy woman.
And she never used it solely for cleaning mess up because in the video shes clearly changing his bum 😂
Bet she wouldnt speak to people like that if they said it to her face!

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
It's all about the brag!

"Who lives in a big house near the sea? Ripoff Rachel!"

😆😆
Am I the only one who read that in the spongebob square pants theme tune 😂😂
And of course that was the reply from the crazy chicken lady..shes a HUN, so clearly she wont give a shit if the account is underage or not.

• Haha
milking herself at the kitchen sink
:sick: :sick:
I was just going to go and start making dinner...think I'll wait a bit now :sick:😂

£30 for a candle is ridiculous. She's one of those people that believes the more something costs, the better it is. And she definitely believes that the more she spends on something, the more people are impressed by her. Personally I think she's a wasteful twat but each to their own I guess.

• Haha

Enpen45

Has anyone seen this from another influencer.
It’s boiled my blood.
If the statement is true it’s has to be down to genetics not politics, it screams at me that certain human colours are more privileged with birthing children!
This is very very fucking wrong and taking the black lives matter to the extreme.
I wonder if R will get on this band wagon.
It’s very true! You only have to google it to find out its true. It’s only been on the news for the last few weeks too. Some of it may be due to genetics but then those black mums should be monitored more in their pregnancy but they’re not. Many black women have felt ignored and dismissed by health care. Even Serena Williams has spoken about how she was ignored while she was having a pulmonary embolism! So no it’s not BLM taking things to the extreme. It’s actually a fact.

FridaK

VIP Member
Has R got hold of Josh's account again posting old photos of her with a love heart 😂😂🤮
No, part of a FULL TIME KEY WORKERS (non specific) job specification is to spend an allotted 30 mins scrolling through your wife’s social media to post throwbacks with hearts 😂😂
His role is essential (to huns.)

• Haha

Lozza0710

I didn't like seeing a baby have his head held and closing his eyes whilst feeling the vibration of an electric shaver buzzing through his soft skull and little ear drums just for fashion.
View attachment 173691
This is more the point I think. She’s done an ad for Johnson’s saying babies skin is a lot thinner and more sensitive. But there’s a picture of her stupid nob head husband going at her little baby boys head with a loud vibrating blade!! It would be so easy to cut his head. Josh is not an expert even though as Rach says he thinks he’s an expert in everything!! It’s all about the ££££ isn’t it??

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Just goes to show that she was lying when she said Wilbur crawled to get the firelighters... shes making a huge deal now he can actually crawl 😂
If he was crawling when that incident happened, everyone would have known about like shes doing now lol
Yes I know babies have accidents, and these things can happen by mistake...but just dont put it on SM and lie about it lol. She could have left it private and no one would have even known about the incident lol

Wotsit

VIP Member
Another message to add to their list
after seeing comments on here yesterday about twitter I wonder if it may be better putting stuff like this on there and tagging the company in along with the PTWM hashtag.......alot more people will see it and it will get people talking about it. I cant see anyone thinking its a good idea to shave an 8/9 month old's head.

Lori J

Edie is a beautiful little girl and from what I’ve seen on SM , she’s very intelligent but it feels she has to ‘perform’ and sadly it’s starting to come over as being obnoxious and too aware that the camera is rolling.

Reactions: 18

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Her personality is better suited for Iceland not Mark's and Spencer's
(No offence to people who shop in iceland,I do, but you get my drift 😂)

• Haha

Devondoll

Chatty Member
No mention of the domestic abuse bill which went to the next stage in parliament today.
ffs she’s not even pretending to try.
Shes never mentioned about the domestic abuse changes that were being implemented in devon either.

• Sad
  • Angry

PinkFigs

VIP Member
The funny thing is..all these arse lickers and huns... wouldnt even give her the time of day in the real world if she wasnt an influencer... guaranteed most of them are on the other end of the social scale to her and complete opposite personalities, so their friendships wouldnt gel. It's all just so fake!
I’ve noticed that all the Instamums arse lick each other. It makes me laugh because I bet they’re all slagging each other off to their husbands then being all smiley and gushy to each other on the ‘Gram for networking purposes 😂

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
The thing that annoys me the most with her HUNS is when they are all so quick to defend and attack... more than most of them havent read her book, they dont know both R and J had an affair behind their partners backs, they believe R birthed all 6 children, they think J is edies biological dad and they dont know about her alienating the other parents. And R does nothing to correct them, allowing them to believe it. And we know this as fact because alot of then have come here asking the same questions.
It really infuriates me!

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
There is an alternative flower subscription company that actually gives a donation to Women’s Aid for each subscription. If she was such a flower loving domestic abuse campaigner surely she would be banging on about them??
She couldnt give 2 hoots about any charity.
Domestic violence has run its course with her now shes stepped up the instagram ladder!
The only reason she got Freddie's flowers delivered was because they probably paid her! (I dont believe she got drunk off one gin and drunk ordered them, and didnt bother to cancel the subscription after she recieved them twice)
She wont do one that benefits womens aid because she isnt getting anything out of it for herself.
Just like all the other important information and campaigns womens aid and other organisations have done over this whole pandemic, she hasnt shared anything significant.
I hope she has been stripped of everything to do with DV, it's a disgrace

• Heart

Moodyblueeyes19

Chatty Member
Going to touch on the education subject.
My first, got decent gcse, went to college then dropped out to have babies and get married, then at 22 got into university and is now a midwife.
My second, my son did terribly in all subjects bar 1. He is almost 21 and now runs his own office in doors/windows sales. (Please don’t hate on him)
My third, did well in her GCSEs 2 years ago, she went on to college and then dropped out after 12 months, and started an apprenticeship, she has been promoted 2 times and is doing well, in the insurance trade.
Had she been doing her exams this year she would have got all A’s and b,s going on predicted but her nerves got the best of her.
So all this bullshit with Betsy is going to be interesting to see How well she has done and if R will post, I will be wanting to see her results in black and white.
But more importantly, exam results do not define your intelligence, it’s a memory test. And nerves/anxiety does come into it. The pressure is overwhelming as is the competition between peer groups.
I left school before taking my exams back in the day when it was allowed if you had a job to go to and head masters permission.
I did really well for myself before I had a break down 10 years ago.
I have supported my kids every step of the way, there has also been harsh words and advice.
It concerns me that Rach is so flippant, she will discourage her kids just so that they never move far from her because she is a needy greedy fucker.

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
Why do people like her think pretending to hate your children is funny/relatable? I get it, everyone needs a break etc but theres a much classier way of doing it with actual humour (hurrah for gin gets the right balance most of the time that I've seen and it's clearly a joke) those stickers are horrible 😫
Agree. It’s really interesting to see how some of the influencers from that period have monetised themselves in a fairly mature and open way. ‘Peter and Jane’ and ‘Hurrah for Gin’ have just done a couple of books, some public speaking, but relatively speaking stayed the same I’d say (i.e kept their dignity!). PTWM was from the same era and it’s crazy to see how far she’s sunk.

Rachel is like the IG version of ‘Only Fans’, and actually I’ve seen so much of her tits and know enough of her fanny problems that she may as well have created an Only Fans account tbh 🤪

• Haha

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
I’d congratulate you and your beautiful new arrival but seems you had it easy compared to St Rach. 💕
See, tongue in cheek humour aside, you're proving my point that we're a nice bunch ♥

(Thank you, of course I appreciate I cannot possibly have had it as hard as Raquel, Queen of the chavs, nobody even cried or horrifically vomited, not even me 😏... Although to be fair the midwife had a mask on so maybe she shed a tear or two and I missed it 😆)

• Haha

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
She announced really early with Wibble, probably for maximum attention and freebies. Plus she was very keen to let everyone know she wanted a baby, and was nagging Joyce, as were her huns via the comments. She posted when she had her coil out (because she had to sob and vomit horrifically, obviously, and the nurse wept with joy at poking around between her amazing and inspirational flaps). I think she will have another baby, as Wilbert grows and has less appeal, but she hasn't milked him dry yet (no pun intended!), I bet it'll be when the freebies slow down.
I now want "Inspirational Flaps" on a t-shirt 😆😂 bloody genius, hahaha!

• Haha