Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lozza0710

I’m sure that the people who’ve made billions out of boohoo.com lived by this be kind mantra. What a load of toss ! And did you read that Josh was shaving her head and sliced through The gold necklace chain. And she let him shave her baby boys with that!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Wotsit

VIP Member
Y oh y does she feel the need to post edies school report. What part of her brain read it and thought I just put this on the gram it’s great content
to try and contradict what she's read here this morning about E's bad behaviour 😂

Poor kids have no privacy, no one other than me and my husband ever read our kids reports. There's certainly no need to share it with 200k people.

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
As far as I was aware, your still not allowed anyone outside of your household come into your home, unless that person lives on their own and is in your support bubble.
From clear evidence on her stories she has had charlee in her home and katie. And shes also entered astrids house.
Shes a fucking fanny!
Not to support her at all but, as of July 4th (in England), members of two households can meet indoors anywhere; so in each other’s homes, at the pub, at the park etc, as long as they keep a distance of 1+ metres at all times. This does not have to be the same two households meeting every time - you could potentially (though it would, in my opinion, be very unwise to do so) meet with ten other households a day as long as you met with them one at a time.

So, long story short, she’s not breaking the law (anymore) as long as whoever they see keeps at least 1 metre away from them at all times.

Babysitting would be risky I think, as if a child hurt themselves in your care, you would obviously be putting them and you at risk to help them. Of course, for Rachel, this wouldn’t be a dilemma at all - you can break both your wrists under her supervision and all she would do is laugh 🤷🏼‍♀️

Eat more cake

VIP Member
I see Joyce is still in Camouflage (tried to autocorrect to camomile then 🤭) 24/7. Always dressed ready for an invasion. Even though he can't drill holes in the wall or do basic DIY.
Still it's a blessed relief from seeing him topless and in his oh so manly leggings.

• Haha

LuckyBlueEyes

VIP Member
Edie does not stand a chance. She’s laughed at and as far as she’s concerned her behaviour is not only acceptable but wanted by her mum.

Rachael is absolutely shocking. She doesn’t seem to have a clue. She’s lazy and can’t be bothered to discipline. All she does is whip out her phone, thinking about how funny the huns will think this is. Edie sees the phone, knows she’s being filmed and ups the ante.

Look at how she’s glowing when she has R’s attention and focus. Of course she’s going to carry on behaving so poorly, it gets results. It gets her mum’s approval, which is what all kids want.

• Sad
  • Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I’m trying my hardest not to laugh or even mention it on here but the subtitles on stories changed Edie’s name to Idiot 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s not an idiot she’s very smart it’s just funny
She needs to sort those fucking subtitles out. The point of them is so that people who are deaf or hard of hearing can view the stories. If the subtitles are crap and make no sense, then those people won't be able to understand what she's saying. In leaving them wrong so that everyone tells her how hilarious it is, she's still excluding the people they are intended for 🤦

• Heart

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
She really sounds horrible and mean in that video about him trying to crawl, as well as the additional snort. Anyone remember that black mirror pig episode? I wonder if Joyce makes her snort when they're doing 'it' 😂

I found the calendar from last year on twitter and forgot to share it the other day. Stickers for if you hate your spouse and children. Ideal. View attachment 174914
Why do people like her think pretending to hate your children is funny/relatable? I get it, everyone needs a break etc but theres a much classier way of doing it with actual humour (hurrah for gin gets the right balance most of the time that I've seen and it's clearly a joke) those stickers are horrible 😫

• Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
Arrrgh it does my head in. When does he work? Betsy works more than he does 😂😂 I just don’t get it

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Aab41

VIP Member
That was awful to watch. The way Edie spoke to Josh who to be fair was very calm and measured, and then R just snorting, watching and encouraging the behaviour. E definitely grinned and played up more when she saw R filming. I would never have let my son speak to his stepdad like that, and my husband wouldn't have taken it, if id been filming it too he'd have been well within his rights to tell me to fuck off! Can't believe Josh just sat there, why didn't he tell her to sort her daughter out if so bloody funny

bassettbb

That subtitle app gives an option for you to amend whatever is written in the box. You can type out word for word what you have said in the story. She's clearly leaving the typos because they're oh so hilarious and get her more attention

Mrs H

That picture of her straddling him, look at their eyes, how empty are they?! It was obviously meant to look like a loved up photo but it looks far from that.

Also I think Dominic makes Joyce out to be the over powering controlling one so that when the time come for them to split she plays victim again and the huns will be like omg yea i remember that one time in your story......oh yea i remember him bein like that.....

The video this morning... I mean kids have done and said things where u think you little bugger and secretly have a giggle.. but you compose yourself. If you’re both parenting together you’re a team. I’d be fuming if my OH was stood there filming and sniggering like that whilst I was telling my child to eat her breakfast and she was giving me lip like that.

What is the need to Post on SM your child’s reports? My children had glowing reports they both always have, and I am unbelievably proud. I’ve shared with my sister and Parents but that is all. A couple of people on my Facebook have done the same and posted their kids report and I can’t help but eye roll!