Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Yes that's what I was thinking, you've put it much better than I did, they make tongue in cheek humour rather than being overly offensive for "lols" I dread to think what Rs children will think looking at that calendar and reading back what she's posted about them in future, although she tends to dig at them through stories mainly so maybe they won't.
Those accounts, as far as I’m aware, also don’t pimp out their children/stepchildren. I don’t follow them religiously but from what I’ve seen their children have remained anonymous. They make funny observational comments about parenting, but if their child walked down the street we wouldn’t know who they were.

Whereas Rachel has publicly shamed every one of the six children that live with her and filmed herself taking the piss out of them or swearing about them on a daily basis. And if one of them did walk past me in the street, I would know who they are (and where they go to school) yet they wouldn’t have a clue who I was.

“Ooh look, it’s Isaac, the one who was dumped by his first girlfriend!”

That won’t ever go away.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I was listening to an unrelated podcast today (bear with me there is relevance) about a documentary about the Zodiac Killer [ZK]. This documentary was about a man who (wrongly) believed his father was the ZK and wrote a book all about it with some utter lies in it. In this documentary they discuss why the publisher, Harper Collins, would publish such fiction when a lot of the claims were easily spotted as lies and they said that a publisher does not fact check a piece of work, the expectation is on the author to fact check everything. I just felt that this explains a lot how an apparently autobiography could be complete nonsense like Rachaeeelio’s

• Wow

FridaK

VIP Member
There’s got to be something off about a man who leaves the family home on his son’s birthday to shack up with his then mistress
NOrMal MEn Don’t CHEAT remember 🙃
(Side note, I have so many issues with this post I don’t know where to start 🤷‍♀️. Who the hell needs reminding that not raping a woman isn’t special. What kind of woman or man feels the need to point this out. Also I think it’s pretty clear to most ‘normals’ how to behave like a functional adult. Fucking weirdos)

Attachments

• Haha

MrsA99

VIP Member
Whilst showing the clothes for Wilby.... "I won't show or talk about something unless it's well made ... blah,blah,blah"...... translates to, "I'll only mention them if it looks like I can get a freebie out of them" OR "They've gifted me this, I like it and want more, so I'll show you"
Can't believe anything that comes out of her mouth.

Eachpeach

VIP Member
Wow the way she just spoke to josh.
He was just saying oh I need to rake the wood chip.
'NO ONE GIVES A SHIT YOU NEED TO RAKE THE WOODCHIP '
if my other half spoke to me like if tell him to fuck right off

• Wow
  • Sad

Mufasa

Chatty Member
She looks like a total meth head in the photo with Josh. Clinging on to him for dear life asking her six year old to take a picture 😖 she’s so embarrassing.

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Why are they still giving wibble mashed up food 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ give him a fucking carrot stick and floret of broccoli to munch on ffs. Hes almost one! (I know we go over this time and time again, and please ignore my comment, it just baffles me,it really does)
She bangs on about his teeth enough, let him fucking use them!

• Haha

Dinnerbag

Chatty Member
Rule number 1 in my house is....don’t add anyone online unless you know them....my boys nearly 15 and I still randomly check his Xbox friends list and have access to all his social media.....I’m doing my best to protect him for weirdos but it’s not easy.
Edie shouldn’t be on that game without an adult in the room, there was a news article about a woman who saw her 7yr old daughters pet be “gang raped” by several older players.
it’s safe guarding at its basic Rachel!!!
to claim your an ambassador of loads of charities you certainly don’t give a shit about your own kids

• Wow
  • Sad

AnaKarina23

The contradict themselves all the time though.they say they are always open for discussions... but if its opposite to their opinion they just block you..so how is that a fair discussion?
Same with the paypal... that osmt a discussion because she shuts it down. They are all vile people who cant see their attitude towards people isnt acceptable
Not defending them as they actually grate on me so much, but they said they are open to discussion from real accounts. I do get why these people block/don’t engage with obviously fake accounts. There are people all over this site openly admitting to having 2nd/3rd/4th accounts set up solely to comment and disagree with influencers, or so that they are able to report their posts and complain to brands they work with more than once

I ran a business on Facebook a few years ago, not my main job, more of a hobby that I could make some extra money from and it was always blatantly obvious when “reviews” and “complaints” came in from certain accounts that they had been set up to cause trouble (usually from other pages that sold similar stuff) I didn’t engage with them. If anything came from a genuine account, then I would engage

it’s more obvious here in the Hinch threads where they set up multiple Instagram accounts then comment on her posts and write “ATV” at the end of it. Screenshot their “hilarious” comment and post it back here. It’s so so obvious that it’s not come from a real account and has only been done for a reaction. I actually don’t blame them for blocking and not engaging with those ones.

To go to all the efforts of setting up a new account just to leave comments like that, I personally couldn’t be bothered with it 😂

fake accounts are very very easy to spot

Reactions: 16

LuckyBlueEyes

VIP Member
Apparently she was wearing one but took it off for the pictures. Because obviously a horse can’t throw you in a split second, it gives plenty of warning and allows you time to put your helmet back on 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Heart
It infuriates me how little regard she has to spending particularly right now when many aren’t working at all.

For me, I’m in my overdraft already this month, don’t get paid til the 25th and it’s my birthday in two weeks time and I can’t afford to go and do anything. I have started back at work part time literally a couple of hours a week as my work is in events and I’m just praying the fuel in the car lasts until pay day as I have no money to put anything else in.

• Sad

Beggy’s big battleships

FFS how long is she going to drag out the slug/slag story? It’s mildly amusing when autocorrect changes a word but come on it’s had it’s 5 minutes now. The amount of GROWN WOMEN that have posted stories ‘oh I just HAD to come on and tell you about PTWM it said albino slag PAHAHAHAA’
Seriously? It wasn’t that funny. Get a fucking life yeah?

• Haha
  • Heart

ShipShapShep

VIP Member
Oh look she is finally encouraging W to move, and use his limbs.

Hi Rach.
Ah but he got over to the firelighters ages ago plus he broke the land speed record for bum shuffling the other week don't you know!

I have to laugh (very sarcastically) at Dominic recording his crawling attempts now to try and prove us wrong but she's only proved us right! In that she's a Lying Lara and no way on this earth has he crawled or bum shuffled prior to this.

Now, keep it up Rach 👏👏

• Haha

Moodyblueeyes19

Chatty Member
What’s with the constant, love where you live, get out of the city’s and most of the uk is beautiful....why is she obsessed with posting about where she lives? She is scared shitless of where she lives because of all the people she has upset. Hence the anxiety of going out without Josh, although her toxic mum seems to be holding her hand recently, remember that mum who abandoned her!

Attachments