Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LuckyBlueEyes

VIP Member
Rachel seems to spend a lot of time with her Mum and some of the children , they must be very close.
This is what genuinely baffles me with the huns lapping up her every word. She spends lots of time with her mum, they’re obviously close and she’s close with the kids yet every waffle post R does is all ‘when my mum abandoned me’. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Not that I agree with the fact everyone has been shown the school reports for Edie and Tallulah, but why hasn't she made a huge fuss about Isaac's report. They all go to the same school, she said they'd had all 3, Edie and Tallulah get a huge fuss with her stupid fake heart emojis etc, Isaac gets fuck all.

I don't understand the adopting a pet thing, I'm just grateful I don't have a child that has any interest in it. But I don't understand why Edie gets so many of them if she keeps giving them away and having hissy fits about it. Just stop buying her the bastard things until she learns to keep the ones she already has!

Devondoll

Chatty Member
She doesn't know what a meltdown is. Try having a child with additional needs who throws a meltdown. Her kids have tantrums, like most kids, she just needs to sort it out not film it.

• Heart

Viewingfromafar

VIP Member
She wouldn’t gift a load of stuff to charity without first rifling through it, chucking it all about then taking out the stuff the kids secretly want (before denying it, like with the scrunchies)

Just caught up on her stories from last night/this morning. Literally just tons of screenshots from people telling her how hilarious she is.

First of all...she isn't. Second..how is that content? She's literally just lapping up praise from people and then reposting it to remind everyone how entertaining she is.

She's dull as fuck! With nothing of any interest to say or show us. I don't get it. I've never known anyone share so much shit!

LittleMy

VIP Member
So by the photo taken of Lord Wobble, you can see that she clearly filters his photos previously. I don’t know but I really disagree with doing that to your children. He’s a gorgeous baby he looks shattered. None of us have flawless skin and we need to teach our children to embrace it not photoshop or filter over it!!!
Anybody that uses filters over their baby/child’s pictures all the time is pathetic. Children don’t need filters, they are beautiful as they are and their parents of all people should be teaching them that. Toothy Tina in the other hand...the filter moves and it’s like something out of a horror movie.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lozza0710

I’m following PTWM until Eddies a teenager. That girl is just like her mother. I want to see them two get their come uppance. How can anybody watch that and think it’s good parenting. ? Strange how E is very behaved at school??

Dance1983

I absolutely hate the misuse and parents diagnosing anger issues. I work in a secondary school where some pupils lash out, are incredibly rude but it’s not their fault they’ve got “anger issues”. Some people do genuinely have that but the majority have been bought being told that because their parents are incompetent and now they use it as an excuse. And that will be Edie. She’s not the little baby that they all fawn over anymore (they’ve got a new one for that) she is now just a pawn in Shambletons game.
Secondly - if 15/16 year old me walked in to see my mom straddling my dad, or saw a similar photo online I would need to bleach my eyeballs.

imjustscrolling

Omg now T is being ‘gifted’ shite aswell, ffs surely not she’s a bloody child!! Oh and it’s my tattle anniversary tomorrow, I expect to wake up to sobbing, clapping, gifted shite, thanks dolls x

• Haha
  • Heart
Thank you for your service ❤❤❤

That’s fair enough and thank you for educating me, but the post should be backed up with this information and not just randomly posted. It’s getting to the degree being born white in a white country is a bad thing and we should feel guilty about it, none of us choose our heritage, race,colour, religion.

Will have a gander tomorrow
If you had clicked on the post you would have seen its links to a page full of information about it. Not going to address the reference to a “white country” as others already have. I think maybe you’re feeling so uncomfortable because you’re not trying to understand the cause- you’re meeting it with defensiveness instead.

Great piece of information, however I stand by I believe it was posted out of content, why is it a white womans fault that a black woman suffers this?

I don’t feel any guilt

It wasn’t posted out of context, she shared the statistic and you could have clicked on the post to read more about it. Nowhere did anyone say it was white women’s fault...

Edited to add- sorry I know this is massively derailing and not remotely about PTWM but I’m not about to ignore anything about this topic.

• Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Has she really just shared something from an account set up to protect trans and black children? Of course blocking people when they’re being racist or prejudiced makes total sense! It is not the same as blocking people who ask WHERE YOU SPENT THEIR FUCKING PAYPAL DONATIONS.

As the parent of a (we strongly suspect and are being led entirely by them and their wishes) trans child, this has angered me so much.

Rachel, you run a public social media account, the sole purpose of which is to make money (and don’t you dare try and pretend otherwise). The amount you make literally depends on the number of followers you have, so yes, you need to explain yourself if you block someone and yes, you are stopping their freedom of speech.

B6CC31CA-7352-490C-A998-54F27D9DF50B.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow

MrsA99

VIP Member
Unbelievable how she opens up her child's world to weirdos 😯🤦‍♀️. As an adult she doesn't even know who she's dealing with! Scammer? Male/Female? Child/Adult?? She doesn't know! But just laugh and cover up your stupidity Rachel! 👍
Wasting money on a virtual pet. Utter madness!
When my children were younger, they were never allowed to talk to other people in games unless they knew them.
Safeguard your child, idiot!
Everytime I think I'm going to shut up and move on from this thread and Tattle, she offers up another gem.
When will she realise, some of her followers lap up every single word? They are influenced by her!
She makes me so angry and I hate seeing people conned and influenced by her 😕

• Angry
I’m not a killjoy.. but why would you ask your daughter how much she loves each individual sibling? I get that T and I was probably winding Edie up.. but why would you ask that???!! And she loves Seb 15% then B 70 % ... then of course Lord Wibble - more then the world and back ... it’s like Edie is saying exactly how Dominic feels too

• Haha

Lajdufn

Who would write hate messages on a picture of a baby?? Even if they did, she’d delete them instantly anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Why has she got to share very single fricking post about who is reading her book. Does anyone actually care?

Macca1975

Chatty Member
Good lord Edie and those online pets.. she gives them away throws a hissy fit and instead of the ipad or whatever being taken off her til she learns a lesson, she's rewarded by being given money? Is there any discipline in the house with those girls