PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe the nerve of The Lincoln Shaws! They're like playground bullies, do they think because of their followers they are beyond reproach?
Nasty, horrible, vile- did they all go to the same English classes in school they all use the same vocabulary.

and apologies to the op, I couldn’t figure out how to quote this.

View attachment 173046
Another example of influencers/bloggers who are getting a bit too big for their boots perhaps?

Reactions: 16
Don’t forget
Dyson
Flash
Ryvita
Opal fruits
BBC 5mins of fun
I’m sure there was Tesco with the Easter eggs???? Could be wrong
Anymore to add ?? X

Rescue remedy
Den build thing, n she got them books that were way. Under Es ability but got hr do them

Reactions: 5
I’ve messaged Marks and Sparks a very similar thing. At least Johnson have replied!!

Reactions: 8
Has anyone checked out the #ptwm on Twitter? It has quite a few Interesting comments asking about PayPal & whether her work she claims to do with DA is true.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
ONLY???!!!
Some people would love that to feed their whole family on that wouldn’t they?? And then bleeping be dreading Christmas already and it’s only July!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
It’s also interesting that she isn’t on Twitter, is it because she has much less control of comments on it?

Reactions: 12
Sorry if its been discussed ive not caught up on the threads. Could the slugs be to do with the chickens? Like do they like the chicken food and then they end up in the house because its so close?

Weve had slugs in our house before but only cos they got stuck to my long furred cat 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone checked out the #ptwm on Twitter? It has quite a few Interesting comments asking about PayPal & whether her work she claims to do with DA is true.
Just had a quick look, there were a lot of results for some church in the USA lol but these two stood out.
F0D17514-A9A2-435A-AA32-6CAE67582B7C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s also interesting that she isn’t on Twitter, is it because she has much less control of comments on it?
She was on Twitter, normal influencer public account etc, until the Tattle rant a year ago. She then made it a private account due to backlash. Not sure if she's still on private or disappeared completely now though 🤔

Reactions: 10
Yeah she has been tagged in lots of stuff about her book but the tags don’t link to anything anymore. It just seems very suspicious to just not use that platform. It would also be an easy way to tweet out to the companies paying to advertise with her and question it in a public place... not that I’m suggesting anyone should 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah she has been tagged in lots of stuff about her book but the tags don’t link to anything anymore. It just seems very suspicious to just not use that platform. It would also be an easy way to tweet out to the companies paying to advertise with her and question it in a public place... not that I’m suggesting anyone should 😝
Yup, I think Twitter is much more difficult to "police" what is said about you, what comments people can make on your posts etc than FB or Insta.

She probably couldn't be arsed to try and use it properly so got rid at some point.

Reactions: 10
Also I can’t remember if this was mentioned the other day but Trevi House have a charity single out and were tweeting about this only 3 days a go, why isn’t she using her platform to share this?!? Surely as an ambassador this would be the perfect thing to share? What a sham, she can record a billion pointless stories but not promote something actually worthwhile.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.