PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good way to traumatize your rescue chickens. Chickens very easily get stressed by other animals 🤦🏼‍♀️. I've had chickens and other winged creatures for over twenty years.
Considering one of her dogs has already killed a chicken..why would she think it's ok to do that? Winston might be the placid softer dog out of the two, but hes still an animal and unpredictable.. one of the chickens could have been spooked and gone for him and he could have retaliated. What a moron she is

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Going to touch on the education subject.
My first, got decent gcse, went to college then dropped out to have babies and get married, then at 22 got into university and is now a midwife.
My second, my son did terribly in all subjects bar 1. He is almost 21 and now runs his own office in doors/windows sales. (Please don’t hate on him)
My third, did well in her GCSEs 2 years ago, she went on to college and then dropped out after 12 months, and started an apprenticeship, she has been promoted 2 times and is doing well, in the insurance trade.
Had she been doing her exams this year she would have got all A’s and b,s going on predicted but her nerves got the best of her.
So all this bullshit with Betsy is going to be interesting to see How well she has done and if R will post, I will be wanting to see her results in black and white.
But more importantly, exam results do not define your intelligence, it’s a memory test. And nerves/anxiety does come into it. The pressure is overwhelming as is the competition between peer groups.
I left school before taking my exams back in the day when it was allowed if you had a job to go to and head masters permission.
I did really well for myself before I had a break down 10 years ago.
I have supported my kids every step of the way, there has also been harsh words and advice.
It concerns me that Rach is so flippant, she will discourage her kids just so that they never move far from her because she is a needy greedy fucker.

Reactions: 18
Considering one of her dogs has already killed a chicken..why would she think it's ok to do that? Winston might be the placid softer dog out of the two, but hes still an animal and unpredictable.. one of the chickens could have been spooked and gone for him and he could have retaliated. What a moron she is
Very irresponsible of her. They are already suffering still so why stress them more. She hasn't got a clue.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I’m completely uneducated on chickens, but how can they lay an egg without a shell? Would that not just be it’s poop?

Why does she try and make out like she’s Mother Theresa, doesn’t want to kill a few slugs, and gets tearful over cooking beans 🙄 Completely happy with robbing money on a monthly basis though!

Her neighbours must dread every time they go out in case they bring back more animals :rolleyes:
They probably assume she’s already got a pen of pigs with the amount of snorting coming from her garden 🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 18
G
Brill title and recap 😂

I thought i would keep track of the ad's this week just to see how many she actually does, so far we've had

1. Saturday 27th - Iconic Make Up
  2. Tuesday 30th - Bold / Joy of Clean
  3. Wednesday 1st - Marks & Spencer
  4. Friday 3rd - Johnson's Baby
  5. Saturday 4th - Johnson's Baby (again - wearing different outfits)
  6. Sunday 5th - Iconic Make Up

We've also had tagged companies / swipe ups for

1. Makeshed
  2. Porky Penguin
  3. Backbird Kids Clothes
  4. Fred & Noah
  5. Inked Sock Company
  6. Love Crystal
  7. Cheeky Wipes
  8. Omeltte Chicken House

They are just the ones I've seen mentioned on here, there are probably lots more. Thinks its safe to say she's a sales woman.
Great idea 👍🏼

Been meaning to do this too but can’t bloody keep up!

Reactions: 3
Juliet Bravo prancing round the garden like a spanner. I just want to see them all tucking into this lovely cottage pie that Rach made🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Wow the way she just spoke to josh.
He was just saying oh I need to rake the wood chip.
'NO ONE GIVES A tit YOU NEED TO RAKE THE WOODCHIP '
if my other half spoke to me like if tell him to duck right off

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
'That ginger silkie has a massive chip on her shoulder, shes an hole to everyone'

Sounds familiar Rach 🤷🏼‍♀️
They do say pets are like their owners.. what with josh being the double of the cockerel "philanderer". 😂😂

Juliet Bravo prancing round the garden like a spanner. I just want to see them all tucking into this lovely cottage pie that Rach made🤮
If it doesnt get shown then we know she fucked up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I asked her about the cheeky wipes and not using a baby wipes. I asked her why it was necessary to tell a porky as I don’t like the word lie 😉. This is her reply
D132CD4D-F683-4533-965C-668DED526FE5.png

A touch passive aggressive I feel.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It wasn't used on him but they were open where he was having his bum done and the other kids just had sticky faces did they?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I asked her about the cheeky wipes and not using a baby wipes. I asked her why it was necessary to tell a porky as I don’t like the word lie 😉. This is her replyView attachment 172889

A touch passive aggressive I feel.
Love how shes trying to be sarcastic by mimicking your "fair play"
Shes such a bitchy woman.
And she never used it solely for cleaning mess up because in the video shes clearly changing his bum 😂
Bet she wouldnt speak to people like that if they said it to her face!

Reactions: 19
Bet Betsy bloody loves waking up in her shed,in a morning to all the chickens in the garden!
Don’t get me wrong, it’s probably the best thing she has done rescuing the chickens and giving them a better life, it’s actually really refreshing to see them on her stories.. but if she gets Pigs🐖 too.. seriously with the shed, chicken coops, egg chair and that duck off trampoline.. where they going to place them?!?!

Reactions: 8
Bet Betsy bloody loves waking up in her shed,in a morning to all the chickens in the garden!
Don’t get me wrong, it’s probably the best thing she has done rescuing the chickens and giving them a better life, it’s actually really refreshing to see them on her stories.. but if she gets pics too.. seriously with the shed, chicken coops, egg chair and that duck off trampoline.. where they going to place them?!?!
It's impossible for her to have pigs in her garden...she would have to rent somewhere to keep them.

Reactions: 7
Wow the way she just spoke to josh.
He was just saying oh I need to rake the wood chip.
'NO ONE GIVES A tit YOU NEED TO RAKE THE WOODCHIP '
if my other half spoke to me like if tell him to duck right off
She really is a nasty piece of work, no wonder he always looks so miserable!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.