PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't watched her stories for a while and just had to catch up 209865 pages on here (may be a slight exaggeration 🤷‍♀️😜)
My god how. Fuckin. Boring. Has. She. Got! The slug stories?! She honestly got nothing better to do than chat absolute tit🙄🙄
Get off your arse you lazy witch an clean up the grim slug trails.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Does anybody remember when loads of people were getting micro pigs and there was that woman bought one for her daughter And was on the news moaning that it had now grown into a massive farm yard pig. That would be Rach that would!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haven't watched her stories for a while and just had to catch up 209865 pages on here (may be a slight exaggeration 🤷‍♀️😜)
My god how. Fuckin. Boring. Has. She. Got! The slug stories?! She honestly got nothing better to do than chat absolute tit🙄🙄
Best.Screenshot.Ever 😂😂😂
She looks off her tits 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pinocch-Rach-io lies so much now that she believes what she says is true, despite video evidence to the contrary. 🤥🤥

Reactions: 10
Love how shes trying to be sarcastic by mimicking your "fair play"
Shes such a bitchy woman.
And she never used it solely for cleaning mess up because in the video shes clearly changing his bum 😂
Bet she wouldnt speak to people like that if they said it to her face!
Course not, she's so shy and retiring she'd be mainlining rescue remedy just to get out the front door 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
G

Great idea 👍🏼

Been meaning to do this too but can’t bloody keep up!
Don’t forget
Dyson
Flash
Ryvita
Opal fruits
BBC 5mins of fun
I’m sure there was Tesco with the Easter eggs???? Could be wrong
Anymore to add ?? X

Rescue remedy

Reactions: 7
Has Anyone ever came face to face with her locallly ? I am in Scotland so probs no chance for me. I do life near a beach though. lol.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just seen her on Facebook stories effing and blinding to camera like a woman possessed all the while feeding her little boy. I thought feeding your baby was supposed to be a lovely bonding time not to play to camera ranting and raving with your baby at your breast.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m completely uneducated on chickens, but how can they lay an egg without a shell? Would that not just be it’s poop?
No it does happen, my parents had chickens and ive seen it. Its strange its egg shape and feels like rubber you can see the yolk inside it.

Reactions: 4
Fantastic screenshot I think I’ll change my profile photo 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m completely uneducated on chickens, but how can they lay an egg without a shell? Would that not just be it’s poop?
It just means it has the soft membrane round it but no hard shell. Quite common with new layers, stressed hens or ill hens.

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe the nerve of The Lincoln Shaws! They're like playground bullies, do they think because of their followers they are beyond reproach?
Nasty, horrible, vile- did they all go to the same English classes in school they all use the same vocabulary.

and apologies to the op, I couldn’t figure out how to quote this.

5DD4D80A-12F1-4AFC-9E3F-A3C89BA1F392.png

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.