Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zojljb85

Chatty Member
With regards to shaving heads, not sure if you know but it isn’t actually against the law. Millions of parents shave babies heads as newborns, albeit different cultures but it doesn’t make it wrong. And they aren’t shaved with electric razors, they are shaved with normal ones.
Nobody has said it's against the law, it's completely unnecessary. As a member here said, she is a professional and wouldn't use clippers on any child under the age of 3. He's not even 1!!

Reactions: 16
God Edie is awful.. she’s the girl that when u agree to having a sleepover with friends and they mention her name u think ‘Oh shit’ haha

Edit: again, who took the pic?

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
But if she had shown I’s she’d have been torn apart on here. I think it’s absolutely right she hasn’t. She has no right to share his; her own kids I don’t agree with but they’re her children but Isaac has a right to his privacy.
If she’s not allowed/not going to show Isaac’s, she should still treat them equally and not show any (not that she should be sharing their personal progress reports with the universe anyway). For a pAtChWoRk FaMiLy they’re not treated, or at least represented, very equally.

And whatever she says about not showing much of their lives, Josh is always either working or with her and Wibble. She may not be allowed to film I and S but she has NEVER said “So Josh is out with Isaac at the moment” 😒

• Heart

Lori J

I can’t believe the nerve of The Lincoln Shaws! They're like playground bullies, do they think because of their followers they are beyond reproach?
Nasty, horrible, vile- did they all go to the same English classes in school they all use the same vocabulary.

and apologies to the op, I couldn’t figure out how to quote this.

View attachment 173046
Another example of influencers/bloggers who are getting a bit too big for their boots perhaps?

I am far from Privileged, I was abused sexually from the age of 4 until I was 15, shall I class every other person who has not endured that as privileged?
You are missing the point entirely. I am sorry this happened to you but that is irrelevant in regards to white privilege (If you are white, which would be the assumption based on your posts) - you still have white privilege despite that happening to you or not. If you read up on white privilege then you will understand this.

I am not commenting further as this off way off-topic.

xPinkxLadyx

VIP Member
Edie has learnt what to say just by watching Rambleton. The way she tells Edie to repeat what she said and then laughs at her. Not surprised none of them respect Joyce. It’s a joke

Moodyblueeyes19

Chatty Member
With regards to shaving heads, not sure if you know but it isn’t actually against the law. Millions of parents shave babies heads as newborns, albeit different cultures but it doesn’t make it wrong. And they aren’t shaved with electric razors, they are shaved with normal ones.
Please can you share links to what cultures do this so we can all be educated please. However R & J have not shaved W hair to follow a culture

Blackpool

Have no clue what you are talking about. Have been lurking for a while however couldn’t view any attachments on messages so signed up. Have read through loads of threads and decided to comment on one, it’s as simple as that.
I had been reading an article about a petition to have tattle closed down. Georgia Jones had put it on a post saying how one of her friends had been pulled apart, being naive and wondering how women can attack each other in such a way I thought I’d look. It would appear that because someone doesn’t follow the trend on here of slating people then they much be some sort of spy or a hun. Not just some regular person that wanted to comment.
It’s funny that this happens fairly regularly, new posters come on defending Rachaele. The way they all write is strikingly familiar.
See, tongue in cheek humour aside, you're proving my point that we're a nice bunch ♥

(Thank you, of course I appreciate I cannot possibly have had it as hard as Raquel, Queen of the chavs, nobody even cried or horrifically vomited, not even me 😏... Although to be fair the midwife had a mask on so maybe she shed a tear or two and I missed it 😆)
Congratulations on your new arrival ♥. Hope you are both doing well.
Surely the midwife wrote a note to you about how your baby was the kindest, most wonderful baby she’d ever come across though, no?!

• Haha

CarterSxo

Haven't watched her stories for a while and just had to catch up 209865 pages on here (may be a slight exaggeration 🤷‍♀️😜)
My god how. Fuckin. Boring. Has. She. Got! The slug stories?! She honestly got nothing better to do than chat absolute shit🙄🙄
Get off your arse you lazy bitch an clean up the grim slug trails.
Best.Screenshot.Ever 😂😂😂
She looks off her tits 🥴

• Haha

Dance1983

Also I remember not so long ago where they were sat round the table doing school work. Edie was being a total brat and Isaac made a very small comment (granted, it was to wind her up) and he was scolded with “shut up Isaac” and it was a scolding, no snorting or anything. Why is it ok for Edie to be outrageously rude but Isaac makes one small cheeky comment?

Dinnerbag

Chatty Member
So....back to yesterday....did anyone join Twitter and start posting??
just asking as we got a tad derailed with regards to head shaving.

why does anyone ask what to get their kid for bday Xmas etc....as a 6yr old my 2 wouldnt shut up about what they wanted. Beggy Brenda on the hunt for free shizz. Still want to know how W crawled to the fire lighter??

and congrats to the new mummies 💕💕

Scd1991

VIP Member
Thread title- has R hidden the PayPal cash in her inspirational flaps? Would guarantee no one would want it back!

• Haha

LuckyBlueEyes

VIP Member
As predicted, the moment Wilby starts showing any signs of crawling and it’s on the gram.

I’m guessing she’s read our comments and decided to prove us wrong so she’s finally allowing him some time to develop 😁

Enpen45

95 fucking pound on 2 candles and a diffuser 🤯🤯🤯

I’ve had Jo malone candles as gifts before which have cost about £45 and honestly the Aldi ones for £3.99 are just as good. I do love a smelly candle but £30 for one is ridiculous. Go to TK maxx and they have tons of designer candles for a few quid 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:

LuBiLu

VIP Member
I've seen about 4 "mum influencers" ask for birthday present ideas in the last couple of weeks. Such obvious begging for freebies.
She knows what E wants, it's even in her post what she wants. That is what makes it even more obvious she is begging for a freebie.

Do they have no shame?

If she does get sent boxes of freebie presents, I hope she gives them to charity for families who really cannot afford to buy their children presents.

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
Has anyone checked out the #ptwm on Twitter? It has quite a few Interesting comments asking about PayPal & whether her work she claims to do with DA is true.

• Wow