PTWM #38 M&S, Periods and Regatta Dens. The only thing she won’t sell is the rescue hens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that she's complaining about the app she paid for when she could do what some people do and just quickly type it up before she posts it. Probably would be too much effort for her though, especially when she goes on her "story sprees" 🙄.

Reactions: 6
I love that she's complaining about the app she paid for when she could do what some people do and just quickly type it up before she posts it. Probably would be too much effort for her though, especially when she goes on her "story sprees" 🙄.
She complains about it because it’s content! She’s that desperate for content.

• Haha
Also really irritates me that she thinks she can just buy a pig and bung it in a field - surprisingly, owning a farm animal isn't that simple!

Why doesn't she find somewhere that T can volunteer with animals so she can get her fix rather than thinking the only option is to keep buying animals? 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Thread?
Before we all thought she was just lazy, after this week we know she’s bats**t crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Also really irritates me that she thinks she can just buy a pig and bung it in a field - surprisingly, owning a farm animal isn't that simple!

Why doesn't she find somewhere that T can volunteer with animals so she can get her fix rather than thinking the only option is to keep buying animals? 🙄
Is this going in next to the horse?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didnt they used to have rabbits aswell?
I wouldnt trust her with pigs around wilby..they will have his trotters for tea!
She wont get a horse or a pet pig because this is just another dumb idea she can run with to get abit of engagement on her page for a few days.. like the horse content..that hasnt been mentioned again by either her or betsy since.
The dogs dont even feature as content anymore because the novelty has wore off for her

Reactions: 8
Someone who lives near me has a pig. bleeping thing snuffles and snorts all day long ( rather like R..). They also have chickens and a bloody Cockerel which does it's thing at the crack of dawn each day and avoids my cooking pot by the skin of it's wobbly neck.
They also have hoards of noisy kids and a penchant for parties and breaking lockdown at every opportunity.
If I didn't live on an estate ooop North I'd think the Devon Hillbillies were my neighbours 😂. Thank God for small mercies like R not knowing where Huddersfield or anywhere North of the Watford gap is!.
😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yet again filming an ad with the baby fussing.
Why could she not have done that in the afternoon...why at bedtime? Hes not your prop ffs...
It's really unprofessional aswell because she is just rushing what shes saying.. mentioning keywords, but no proper information to back it up... basically just buy it because she thinks it's great..byeeeee👍
Honestly, these companies are ridiculous 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I was searching for the post where she said she’d quit her job to concentrate on helping people but couldn’t find it. I did find these gems though...

Who bought these calendars? 😂 imagine having someone else’s child on your wall for the whole of August??

Josh hand-feeding her when she was pregnant. No idea why but maybe he is a bit weird and controlling? She seemed to be at her happiest when pregnant by him because she got so much attention and care. Now a lot of that has transferred to Wibble, which is only natural.

Finally, photo of her on her sofa with “warriors”. I’m contemplating going into social work and I’m pretty sure anyone working in a professional capacity to help people would not be inviting them round for drinks afterwards 🤦🏼‍♀️ So what is it she actually did? And again, where’s all that PayPal money gone??

View attachment 171885View attachment 171886View attachment 171887
Why on earth would anyone want this to be made public and that haircut Josh, just why?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Observations about the johnsons ad
I would say that as it was an ad about baby products they would have requested that Wilby was in it? Every time she picks him up in any form of cuddle he seem to want to feed. Why is that? I’d be a bit fed up if that was me and try to wean him off the habit. cos that’s what it is cos he eats a varied diet so can’t be hungry.
And she very knowledgeably informed us that babies skins and Scalps are much thinner and softer Than grown ups. So why then did she allow her stupid husband to go at Wilbys the other week with men’s hair clippers ??
The whole thing was crap badly filmed she looked crap and Would do anything but encourage me to buy the products.

I messaged them too no reply either
Do Johnson’s know she shaved the babys’ scalp? going from that to selling baby products for their “thinner” more sensitive skin🤷🏻‍♀️🤯

Reactions: 16
Cradle cap is usually more of a concern in younger babies, 0-5 months maybe? And even then its just an aesthetic thing, its not harmful innately, just a backlog of dead skin which is easily gently combed out as the hair grows. If you don't faff with it, it's fine.

So I'm not sure why an almost 1 year old who never had cradle cap is being used for this terrible ad.

Also I was gifted a lot of Johnsons stuff for my little boy 5 years ago, and I couldn't use it because it made his eczema 300,000% (Queen R exaggeration) times worse. But yeah it can't be gentle on sensitive skin, instant flare ups. It smells lovely but couldnt use it.
I can’t use any Johnson product on any of my 3 children because they all react badly to it.

I’ve noticed several other influencers are now advertising Johnson’s and M&S!

New to here glad I found you.... just started listening to this mornings stories... is there something wrong with Wilby? For a child that allegedly sleeps 12-13hours straight, he went down at 930am and woke at 1pm from a "nap" thats a lot sleeping and he does nothing 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She’s only copying Knee Deep In Life 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Thread title,
Searching for lights while abandoning the kids, dipping into PayPal cash to buy herself a pig

Are we just forgetting about the whole amyplusbabies bullying episode Rachelelele 🙈🙈🙈
Sorry I must have missed this - what happened with Amyplusbabies? I have recently started following Amy and I think she is great

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.