PTWM #38 M&S, Periods and Regatta Dens. The only thing she won’t sell is the rescue hens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amy asked her followers for suggestions on new people to follow in a question box on Instagram, when people replied, she shared the suggestions on her stories and her opinion if she would follow them or not, R got wind of it as she was tagged in the stories (I don’t think Amy actually said anything negative about her) but picked up on Amy saying she wouldn’t follow a few of the suggestions because they weren’t her cup of tea, R went after Amy on her stories painting her as a bully, as one of the ladies Amy had said she wouldn’t follow had recently had a baby - so had Amy (I’m sure he’s called Buzz) so it was all a bit ironic, Amy got a lot of hate and a lot of people attacked her newborn at the time for his looks and the way she parents her other children

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Sorry I must have missed this - what happened with Amyplusbabies? I have recently started following Amy and I think she is great
it was a few months ago and a few thread back, Amy’s baby was only a few weeks old.Amy made a passing comment about KDIL not being her kind of person, R made a big deal of it and Some of her hardcore followers started messaging horrible stuff to Amy and giving her a hard time. R as usual after setting the huns on her sat back and did duck all to stop it

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I followed amy coz of the rach thing I think Amy’s awesome she’s more realistic than this mess And more relatable definitely

Reactions: 20
Sorry I must have missed this - what happened with Amyplusbabies? I have recently started following Amy and I think she is great
Amy asked on her stories for recommendations of good accounts to follow and some suggested a few accounts that Rachel is mates with.. amy said they wernt her cup of tea and will give them a miss. R got mardy and made out on her stories that amy was slagging the accounts off and being vile (she wasn't) so rachel set all her sheep onto amy and they were sending amy vile messages. It was disgusting... I love Amy's account and I love her male best friend too, hes hilarious

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Dungaree Dingbat follows Amy. Amy doesn’t follow Dungaree Dingbat/Copycat Cardigan Clara back 🤔. I love a strong willed woman that can say ‘F you and your follow button after sending your deranged sheep over to TROLL me for having the guts to say some other influencers weren't my cup of cha’

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Bullshitter Barbara.

Never used a wipe apart from the day he was born. I bet that’s not the only time either.

4DA71722-829B-4A01-8984-895CD881926C.jpeg
0D61199C-B122-4C55-B510-E450C51C06F1.jpeg
E56041C1-643A-40AF-A90E-375DA145E5A5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Typical influencer; dictating what everyone should and shouldn’t do whilst doing the very thing they’re ordering their followers not to do!

I remember the calendars, I also remember lots of people moaning they hadn’t arrived and she had to refund 😂

Thread suggestion

£165 cardi isn’t that funny obviously brought with the PayPal money.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Haven’t read here yet just need to point out another pointless lie. It wiped out 3 cars......4 stories later.....so 4 cars! If you lie you have to
Remember them hun!
I noticed the amount or cars wiped out went for 3 to 4 I think she makes it up as she goes along x

So cocaine Katy was called in to watch the kids because Joyce was birding and she fancied a sleep. Then to justify it, when no one asked her to, she goes into the whole ‘light’ story.
Rach there was no light was there? You just couldn’t be arsed with parenting today as well as recording *cough* ADS.
(Anyone lurking who believed that Katy came over to sort out the neighbour incident, don’t sign up. I’ll have to leave.)
Why is she called cocaine Katie? 😂 sounds interesting 😆

Why is she called cocaine Katie? 😂 sounds interesting 😆
She recieved a prison sentence a few years back for dealing cocaine or something. I'm sure there is a link to the newspaper article on another thread 😂 she got 4 years I think? I could be wrong on the sentence though

• Wow
Amy asked her followers for suggestions on new people to follow in a question box on Instagram, when people replied, she shared the suggestions on her stories and her opinion if she would follow them or not, R got wind of it as she was tagged in the stories (I don’t think Amy actually said anything negative about her) but picked up on Amy saying she wouldn’t follow a few of the suggestions because they weren’t her cup of tea, R went after Amy on her stories painting her as a bully, as one of the ladies Amy had said she wouldn’t follow had recently had a baby - so had Amy (I’m sure he’s called Buzz) so it was all a bit ironic, Amy got a lot of hate and a lot of people attacked her newborn at the time for his looks and the way she parents her other children
thanks for the update, this must have happened when I needed a break from watching her stories and her teeth. Bloody rachelllee is a nasty piece of work, crying troll all the time yet her and her huns are the worst. Amy’s account is great she is honest and says it how it is unlike Rancid rach

Reactions: 11
I’m sure a screenshot of her wet wipe ad is included in one earlier threads because it turned into an absolute tit show with mainly two camps. One lot saying how bad they were for the environment and the other lot saying how crap that particular brand of wipes was and recommending other brands 😂 Probably one of the few occasions where PTWM got criticised and the bullying huns didn’t swoop in and attack.

ETA: I had a quick scroll back on her page to see if I could find her wet wipe ad and she has obv deleted it. Hope she gave Lidl their money back 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just a thought, few days back someone posted an old Facebook post about Betsy’s dad buying her an iPhone. Who else thinks Rachel manipulated her into not seeing her dad anymore? She seems that sort of person. I wouldn’t be surprised if her children (especially step ones) start seeing her as the narcissist she is when they get older, and they’ll distance themselves from her. I’ve seen it happen in my lifetime!

Reactions: 9
When she is posting stories why does she keep leaving forward every 5 mins? It’s soooo annoying and when she is doing an ad it looks so crap and unprofessional.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.