PTWM #38 M&S, Periods and Regatta Dens. The only thing she won’t sell is the rescue hens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she is posting stories why does she keep leaving forward every 5 mins? It’s soooo annoying and when she is doing an ad it looks so crap and unprofessional.
She says it’s because she can’t be bothered editing videos for stories. It’s really so she can put her filter back on. Also this is her only job, you’d think she’d take 5 minutes to do it properly but no

Reactions: 12
You didn't get asked anything. All the other iconic idiots are doing the same ad. Liar.
Briefly translated - I did an undisclosed ad for iconic blusher that didn’t have the usual gushing response so I’m going to do another ad!

Reactions: 9
She says it’s because she can’t be bothered editing videos for stories. It’s really so she can put her filter back on. Also this is her only job, you’d think she’d take 5 minutes to do it properly but no
It just looks so tit. Like she doesn’t know how to work a camera 😂

• Haha
Briefly translated - I did an undisclosed ad for iconic blusher that didn’t have the usual gushing response so I’m going to do another ad!
Is it possible that she only gets paid if she reaches a certain amount of viewers or whatever? Could that be why she repeats them? Not sure how it all works.

Reactions: 2
You didn't get asked anything. All the other iconic idiots are doing the same ad. Liar.
God shes such a liar. She didn't briefly show it on her stories... she did a whole bleeping ad for iconic and happened to include the blush and said she wasnt asked to advertise the blush by iconic in that particular ad but she will anyway (hoping for a paid ad for it and no doubt got one by the looks of it)
Iv said it before.... iconic literally pay everyone and anyone to advertise for them..its on nearly everyones page..your not special and your definitely not the person I would go to for make up advice..you put the blush on as a bleeping lipgloss the first time and didnt know it was a liquid blusher ffs 🤦‍♀️
Sorry..shes really winding me up atm lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it possible that she only gets paid if she reaches a certain amount of viewers or whatever? Could that be why she repeats them? Not sure how it all works.
Nope, other iconic advertisers are posting today using the same products because there is a new offer on. She hasn't just thought to herself to do it, it's part of her contract. Not out of the goodness of her heart to answer followers questions.

Reactions: 11
Apparently the influencer will get a percentage in the sales they reach from that particular swipe up or code. So yeah she will be reposting it just to get extra £££

Reactions: 6
Where's the speech bubble gone 🤷‍♀️, could it have been filmed another time 🤔

Reactions: 4
Where's the speech bubble gone 🤷‍♀️, could it have been filmed another time 🤔
True. She did say she was going to look at better apps for it. As someone who is hard of hearing myself I have noticed her sound quality when filming is rubbish. Like she is whispering or speaking in an undertone so maybe she could sort out her filming situation to make it more professional.

Reactions: 7
I’m sure a screenshot of her wet wipe ad is included in one earlier threads because it turned into an absolute tit show with mainly two camps. One lot saying how bad they were for the environment and the other lot saying how crap that particular brand of wipes was and recommending other brands 😂 Probably one of the few occasions where PTWM got criticised and the bullying huns didn’t swoop in and attack.

ETA: I had a quick scroll back on her page to see if I could find her wet wipe ad and she has obv deleted it. Hope she gave Lidl their money back 😂
I did too and couldn't find it either. Just searched threads on here and it was back on the 11th July last year it was posted. Mrs "i never delete and block" strikes again because the post definitely isn't there now.

Reactions: 7
True. She did say she was going to look at better apps for it. As someone who is hard of hearing myself I have noticed her sound quality when filming is rubbish. Like she is whispering or speaking in an undertone so maybe she could sort out her filming situation to make it more professional.
To be honest the sound quality is pretty poor even if not hard of hearing. I have to have the sound up full and fully concentrate to hear it, especially when she's filming in the background not from her throne, um i mean bed sorry.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be honest the sound quality is pretty poor even if not hard of hearing. I have to have the sound up full and fully concentrate to hear it, especially when she's filming in the background not from her throne, um i mean bed sorry.....
I agree..I have to have volume up full too. And it's even worse when shes doing a story slagging off josh behind his back or saying something she doesnt want him to know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Because a lot of the time she is whispering or speaking in an undertone because she doesn’t want Josh or one of the kids to hear her made up stories and talking bullshit :poop:

Reactions: 10
She is such a liar!!! Did she really get a conviction for drug dealer. M&S are really scrapping the barrel

Reactions: 3
I did too and couldn't find it either. Just searched threads on here and it was back on the 11th July last year it was posted. Mrs "i never delete and block" strikes again because the post definitely isn't there now.
Love that she thinks that if she deletes stuff it'll be like it never happened - there's always evidence on the Internet Rach 😈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.