PTWM #38 M&S, Periods and Regatta Dens. The only thing she won’t sell is the rescue hens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look a picture of Wilby standing 😂😂😂
Well, being held up...

This was posted on 6/12/18 and she stated she would do this every week for a year. She didn’t, clearly. I would be surprised if she did it more than once. It was through Home Start, who I volunteer for, and they ask that you commit to at least a year when you sign up. It was irresponsible of her to do so when she knew she was pregnant or at least trying and therefore would not be able to commit. It is also very unlikely that the person came to her house, I have never heard of that happening. We go to the family’s home.

E57871DF-D596-4FB7-A1CD-E23879D705DD.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Well, being held up...

This was posted on 6/12/18 and she stated she would do this every week for a year. She didn’t, clearly. I would be surprised if she did it more than once. It was through Home Start, who I volunteer for, and they ask that you commit to at least a year when you sign up. It was irresponsible of her to do so when she knew she was pregnant or at least trying and therefore would not be able to commit. It is also very unlikely that the person came to her house, I have never heard of that happening. We go to the family’s home.

View attachment 171873
I remember that post.
God I wouldnt want her to give me advice every week for a year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion
She’s so selfless and pure, the huns won’t ask questions of that she’s sure

Reactions: 7
I went and looked as I thought holy tit you’ve said he’s standing 😂 because I was there I watched her stories. She’s changed the way she talks as the app wouldn’t have understood her in the slightest before but she still mumbles too much. If she spoke like a normal human being it would be fine.

Also, gookamole? duck off mate, that was completely set up like mis-pronouncing ‘commenting’ was

• Haha
Does anyone remember the elderly neighbour she supposedly visited every day? I remember something about it but she never mentioned her again. Probably got her in the little shed knitting tit cardigans and bragging about it being jUsT LiKE SiAs OnE

• Haha
I was searching for the post where she said she’d quit her job to concentrate on helping people but couldn’t find it. I did find these gems though...

Who bought these calendars? 😂 imagine having someone else’s child on your wall for the whole of August??

Josh hand-feeding her when she was pregnant. No idea why but maybe he is a bit weird and controlling? She seemed to be at her happiest when pregnant by him because she got so much attention and care. Now a lot of that has transferred to Wibble, which is only natural.

Finally, photo of her on her sofa with “warriors”. I’m contemplating going into social work and I’m pretty sure anyone working in a professional capacity to help people would not be inviting them round for drinks afterwards 🤦🏼‍♀️ So what is it she actually did? And again, where’s all that PayPal money gone??

98EDBA9E-6278-4C7E-8085-3DD15E7B7F89.jpeg
AD121AD8-9C35-4388-838E-5F7127A6D093.jpeg
E8A0B2C3-2600-4A1B-ABB2-DF39D190E65C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I was searching for the post where she said she’d quit her job to concentrate on helping people but couldn’t find it. I did find these gems though...

Who bought these calendars? 😂 imagine having someone else’s child on your wall for the whole of August??

Josh hand-feeding her when she was pregnant. No idea why but maybe he is a bit weird and controlling? She seemed to be at her happiest when pregnant by him because she got so much attention and care. Now a lot of that has transferred to Wibble, which is only natural.

Finally, photo of her on her sofa with “warriors”. I’m contemplating going into social work and I’m pretty sure anyone working in a professional capacity to help people would not be inviting them round for drinks afterwards 🤦🏼‍♀️ So what is it she actually did? And again, where’s all that PayPal money gone??

View attachment 171885View attachment 171886View attachment 171887
Oh fabulous, next month is #BeKindBetsy appreciation month, just when tens of thousands of people will be made redundant 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God sake rach, can your almost 11month old really not go the length it takes without having your tit shoved in his mouth. I bottlefed to im not clued up about breastfeeding but surely at this age he wouldnt need tit as much as he does. Does he not drink water if he is thirsty? He gets fed plenty of food albeit absolute crap food but still..
My kids at that age had a bottle in the morning and before bed, sometimes one in the afternoon but it wouldnt be a big bottle
My babe is around 2 or 3 days younger than W and she still demand feeds. She has a bit of water but if she is thirsts she goes for milk xxx

Reactions: 2
I know it's been said many a time before on these threads but she looks soooooo much better with longer hair in the older photos.

Reactions: 13
Mine too, I'm pissed off she's enjoying it...or anything 😂 😂 I noticed on the picture she put on with the telly paused showing 'This is us' yesterday that I'm ahead of her. I want to message her so much and tell her everything that happens just to spoil it for her.

Yep...I know I'm childish and nope...I don't bleeping care 😂😂
Haha I finished watching a couple of weeks ago, might message her nicely but spoil the ending 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 6

View attachment 171885View attachment 171886View attachment 171887
Why Oh why would anyone buy a calendar with someone else’s family on? I really don’t get it at all!!!

‘Commentated’ duck OFF LOVE you spend your life blocking people who’ve ‘commented’ so you know the word. It’s not cute.

• Haha
She’s pissed off that she has paid for the bubble app, Rach did you really pay for it out of your ‘hard’ earned cash? Can you understand now how it feels to be robbed of your own money? 😂😂😂
Why are her lips the same colour as her skin? She really looks awful.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.