PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Seb is sat talking to her and Edie is allowed to just waltz in and interrupt with a tale of woe because Isaac has something she doesn’t. How about instead of I’ll ring Auntie Hannah, say it’s up to Alfie who he gives his pets to 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe offer a swap. But no Rach can’t possibly have Isaac having something can she?

And that period post. bleeping hell, I’ve never read so much waffle and obvious bullshit in my life. Anyone who believes a single thing written there clearly can’t engage an ounce of critical thinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Link to George Floyd has gone now, amazed she kept it for so long!

A woman asking another woman how to ask her daughter if her period has arrived, are you kidding me, is this person that desperate for Rach attention. Just sit down with your daughter and ask her, Jesus Christ it’s not rocket science.
As for the rest of the post, throwing every family member under the bus again. It’s all bullshit, utter bullshit Rach you know it and we know it.
I often think of Rach now as the boy who cried wolf!

Where is the period post?
Facebook

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She felt ashamed and dirty for using a tampon aged 14...but didnt feel that ashamed to have sex with boys and men..unprotected might I add! Shes so full of tit. Only she can turn a message from a woman asking for advice on periods into how her mum left when she was 4 years old

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm the same age as R, so we would have had roughly the same education. I remember vividly a talk in Year 6 from the school nurse, just for the girls, about sex and periods, and at least two period talks in year 7 and 8 including the marvellous visit from the Tampax Lady! We also had girls magazines, which were really popular in the 90s which talked about periods a lot of the time, and she even said a lot of her mates had started their so she had lots of support.

Also...pads! That's what most teenagers use. If she had money to go to the disco then she must have had the means to buy some sanitary towels? She was never in period poverty like so many women are?

Ahh I've missed posts like this, you can pick them apart for hours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m sorry but what adult woman thinks to ask some stranger on the internet what to do, when she thinks her daughter has her first period

Reactions: 22
Why is she also making it sound like she was removed from her family home by the authorities and put in care for years. Didnt she move out to live with her brother until he had enough of her drinking/ raving/drug taking and sleeping around...and was in care for only a few days??

Reactions: 19
I'm the same age as R, so we would have had roughly the same education. I remember vividly a talk in Year 6 from the school nurse, just for the girls, about sex and periods, and at least two period talks in year 7 and 8 including the marvellous visit from the Tampax Lady! We also had girls magazines, which were really popular in the 90s which talked about periods a lot of the time, and she even said a lot of her mates had started their so she had lots of support.

Also...pads! That's what most teenagers use. If she had money to go to the disco then she must have had the means to buy some sanitary towels? She was never in period poverty like so many women are?

Ahh I've missed posts like this, you can pick them apart for hours 😂
Yep, I’m a year or two older and we had the talk in year 6, boys in one room, girls in the other. Thanks to Judy Blume I was able to answer the question about wet dreams (with my mum sat at the back of the classroom 😳😩 as back then the parents were invited along). And yes back then the magazines had so much information and were so readily available. Plus it was a major topic of conversation in the changing rooms during PE during year 7/8 as that’s when most girls started. But yeah Rach knew nothing 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Also, how old is talullah? This post says she has her period yet I thought she was still in primary school

Also - why should any of us even be questioning this. There is no way anybody (apart from these girls and who they choose to discuss this with), should know any of the details

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed her a while back off insta but the period post just popped up on my Facebook feed. I agree with a lot of what she’s saying as in it shouldn’t be a taboo subject etc but the bit that got me was her saying how she would change her sanitary towels in front of her kids. I get wanting to be open and not hiding it, but to me that’s something gross and that should be kept private! My daughter is 8 and will stand and talk to me while I’m peeing or in the shower etc which I have no issue with, I don’t mind being naked infront of her, but changing my pad or tampon infront of her, or anyone for that matter, I can safely say will NEVER happen!

Reactions: 15
Oh Dominic! I just don't have the words after reading your 'period post'
Can you actually taste the bullshit in your mouth hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think what is most strange about this post is that it has no real point, no call to action. I assume what she is trying to say is that she is the best mother ever because she's open about periods.

She's looking for that validation from strangers again, she needs to hear that she's the best mother in the world.

Reactions: 22
Also, how old is talullah? This post says she has her period yet I thought she was still in primary school

Also - why should any of us even be questioning this. There is no way anybody (apart from these girls and who they choose to discuss this with), should know any of the details
Most girls start around 12... but its possible for some to start as early as about 9 years old

Reactions: 7
ROLL UP! ROLL UP! IT’S HAMBLETON BINGO! WE HAVE -

Someone messaging her personally because they need help with basic life skills. Realistically as this is such a Raquelle trope I was going to leave it out but duck it! Mark it off on your card.

Mother leaving

Foster care

Insinuation her childhood played out in a third world country where periods aren’t even discussed and sanitary products were never mentioned. We were born in the same decade and I vividly remember being 10 in school where we were shown pads / tampons / the lot. We were actually given samples by the nurse too.

Vagina and feeling physically sick all within the same sentence. You actually double your jackpot with this one it’s so good.

SOBBING

Further poor me I am basically an orphan, did you guys read that the first time?

A sickening attack in which everyone was vile, horrific to her and no one called it out

“I promised my babies...”

A classic Hambleton lie to make her look smarter and more proactive than she is “I then researched periods because I’m not a woman myself and I don’t exactly have 78 female best friends do I?”

THAT’S A BINGO FOLKS

You know what? I agree with the general sentiment. No shame in periods, period poverty is very much real and young people need to be educated. Help where you can by donating and having open discussions. Just try not to make it ALL ABOUT YOURSELF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Its quite common these days for girls to start their period in year 6.

Reactions: 4
ROLL UP! ROLL UP! IT’S HAMBLETON BINGO! WE HAVE -

Someone messaging her personally because they need help with basic life skills. Realistically as this is such a Raquelle trope I was going to leave it out but duck it! Mark it off on your card.

Mother leaving

Foster care

Insinuation her childhood played out in a third world country where periods aren’t even discussed and sanitary products were never mentioned. We were born in the same decade and I vividly remember being 10 in school where we were shown pads / tampons / the lot. We were actually given samples by the nurse too.

Vagina and feeling physically sick all within the same sentence. You actually double your jackpot with this one it’s so good.

SOBBING

Further poor me I am basically an orphan, did you guys read that the first time?

A sickening attack in which everyone was vile, horrific to her and no one called it out

“I promised my babies...”

A classic Hambleton lie to make her look smarter and more proactive than she is “I then researched periods because I’m not a woman myself and I don’t exactly have 78 female best friends do I?”

THAT’S A BINGO FOLKS

You know what? I agree with the general sentiment. No shame in periods, period poverty is very much real and young people need to be educated. Help where you can by donating and having open discussions. Just try not to make it ALL ABOUT YOURSELF.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.