Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
So she lost her virginity at 13 and got her period at 14. The commenter has a point actually! Not about it hurting because of course something can go into your vagina any time and hurt! Doesn’t matter what it is. However she says she felt ashamed and dirty and like she was doing something wrong. Wouldn’t teenage dick maybe provoke these feelings more than a tampon? Or perhaps you don’t give a fuck about the tampon and the supposed shame about putting something in your intimate area because you’ve been having consensual sex for a year previous? She just fucking SAYS THINGS. I don’t know how to explain it. Like if a friend said why do you hate this woman so much I wouldn’t have the energy to properly reply I would just be like “Ugh it’s because she just fucking says things”
She just digs herself a deeper hole (no pun intended) 😂
Claire Johnson...I salute you!
This is just comedy gold.... she makes herself look such a twat waffle.
And welcome to the dark side all you lovely lurkers 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Moodyblueeyes19

Chatty Member
FFS just read the period post. Yes I’m sure the sentiment is there but why does everything always come down to R’s vagina. I’ve got trouble visions now 🤢
Ok, so R fanny is on topic. So I want to dedicate this to her lady bits. But before I do, I want to make clear this is banter and for a bit of fun.
My best friend at the time and myself got pissed and talked about being attracted to the same sex, we decided to have a go.... turns out it was not for either one of us, not our cup of tea....
So when her fanny comes into content, it actually makes me gag. I scroll on the quickest that I can.
No offence to ladies loving ladies 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Because we can all afford to spend £75 buying our teenager make up brushes for Christmas and then buy ourselves our own set because they’re so good 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 164830View attachment 164831
No amount of make up or expensive brushes can make her personality look pretty though 🤷‍♀️

Because we can all afford to spend £75 buying our teenager make up brushes for Christmas and then buy ourselves our own set because they’re so good 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 164830View attachment 164831
Iconic literally pay everyone to advertise for them..so far iv seen Olivia buckland/lucy meck/mrs hinch/missgreedy the list goes on... so rach isnt special

Reactions: 19

goaldigger

VIP Member
She sounded like the woman had caused her a great inconvenience, driving hundreds of miles to deliver another fucking hen house because they didn't think about how they were going to house more chickens before they offered to rehome them. 🙄

• Angry

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Not defending her with this at all by the way. She does spend recklessly. However the designer stuff is fake. Maybe a year or so ago she actually shared the account she ordered them from. It is an account of a lady in my home town who buys the good quality knock offs from the sellers in Manchester and sells them via Instagram. I wish I still had screenshots but this definitely happened. She definitely showed a belt and a bag she’d just received from her and mentioned she’d had lots from her and to go check her account out. So not spending thousands on designer but knowingly buying counterfeit. Look under her followers. It’s @liverpoolfashionx
Buying counterfeit goods.... what a great police officer josh is 😂😂😂

• Haha

2020two

Chatty Member
Most girls start around 12... but its possible for some to start as early as about 9 years old
I'm not going to look at R's post as this subject is upsetting for me but yes girls can start very early. I was only 8, at primary school and had no idea what was happening. I was absolutely terrified ☹ by the time we got told about them in year 6 I'd been dealing with the bugger for 3 years already!

• Sad
  • Heart

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
I think it's just the fact that she insisted she needed the wooden one within a time frame and allowed the woman to drive 10 hours to deliver it for it to be then shoved in the corner after 2 days. I dont understand why she didnt just tell the rescue place that she would have to pick the chickens up 2 days later than planned. It's not like she personally rescued them from slaughter. It was a charity who I assume has a small amount of space to keep them until they are rehomed 🤷‍♀️
As a former chicken keeper, the British hen welfare trust generally 'liberate' a few thousand chickens on the same day from a farm that would normally send them off to become cat food or the like, they are at the liberty of the farmer being on board so generally have to fetch them at silly o clock in the morning in a rushed way and so need to know most of them have an assigned home that day, you'd reserve and pick up from a pick up point that is only being used for that day. Basically I don't think they have huge bases to hold the chickens for people, but if Rach didn't have the space she should've just said they'll have to wait for the next local rehoming rather than let that poor woman make that huge trip for her own selfish reasons.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Why is she also making it sound like she was removed from her family home by the authorities and put in care for years. Didnt she move out to live with her brother until he had enough of her drinking/ raving/drug taking and sleeping around...and was in care for only a few days??

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Notice how she’s realised the chickens are popular content so now she’s got a new sign for “her” chickens?? She couldn’t stop moaning about them before!

Also, she got another box of goodies for “helping” someone? I wonder if she used the PayPal money to “help”? Or gave away some of the clothes of Wibble’s that would just be thrown out otherwise? She sure as hell didn’t use her time to help anyone, she’s been sat on her arse spending money since lockdown began.

Also - Betsy “spending her wages”? I take it fuck all has happened about her illegal working hours then? Of course not - this lot always land on their feet 😡

• Angry

Crazymum

VIP Member
She’s definitely only 15 B as she’s one of the youngest in her year . Hope someone got screen shots. The woman is bloody delusional. Admin haha don’t make me laugh. I actually hope the shop do get in trouble as they’re clearly just as bad and she definitely won’t only be doing 2 hours work. And given that minimum wage is £4.55 for a 16 year old I’d love to know how she buys all these big dress hauls with her measly pay packet. Sorry but B irritates me just as much as her mother. It really pees me off that they act like a pair of teenagers. No you aren’t friends you’re mother and daughter , now act like it! I know it’s not the girls fault it’s how metal mouth has got her but she’s just not a nice person from what I see online. I don’t know what all these other grown women see to be fawning all over them.

I must say, I hope Dominic continues to film their journey with the battery hens, it’s very interesting to watch, the poor things! Lula is genuine she really does have a love for animals. Now that’s content, in my opinion - not your 6 year old having a meltdown because she doesn’t get her own way, or belittling your husband.. I could go on...

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Prat-on-a-mat more like. Fucking me time? When does she have anything else but ME TIME?

View attachment 160624
God..shes so hard done to isnt she. She has more alone time than the time she spends with everyone else 😂
Bet she times it right so she doesnt have to do the kids dinner (not that she does it anyway)
Iv never known a woman that has the responsibility of 6 kids under one roof to have so much time on her hands.
I only have 2 kids and cant even go toilet in peace... literally my 2 year old has to sit on my knee some days 😂😂😂

• Haha