Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShaWei

Chatty Member
Non-consensual sex under the influence is rape, there are no grey areas and at 13 years old she was a child. So that’s statutory rape.
Its a small, insular community she lives in so if it got back to any of the men/ boys she did have sex with during that time that she’s saying it was rape now that puts a whole different perspective on their experience.
Of course the huns will think she’s brave, incredible, strong etc for putting it out there but it was purely reactionary and frankly dangerous.
Not that it’s right but she probably had a can of lager and smoked some weed on a park and had sex with a lad of her age. All of a sudden, after her cock up yesterday, it’s now become sexual assault/rape because she is implying she was unable to consent. She’s playing a very dangerous game here.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

CarterSxo

Edie is the most rude and annoying child. Josh saying he would pretend she won so she wouldn’t kick off. Both the girls playing up to the camera. Issac comes over as such a lovely lad
Such a shame really because she’s a beautiful little girl and she’s so bright! My little one is the same age and there’s no way I’d let her speak the way Edie does, she’s so obnoxious and venomous and they all pussyfoot around her! 🙄 Nothing wrong with a 6 year old losing once in a while, they can’t win everything in life, how does she cope in school FFS 🙄 Creating a monster..

Totally agree about Isaac! Shame she kept turning the camera away from him when he was celebrating his little win 💔 Doubt everyone would’ve got a chocolate bar if one of her brats won, would’ve been “winners only”

• Heart

Moodyblueeyes19

Chatty Member
Let me share with you all that my mum is active in my life, but also let me remind you all that she abandoned me when I was 4..👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

• Haha

Dinnerbag

Chatty Member
Definitely a troll post coming, saying we are targeting the kids...especially after the step
Daughters post and then this with Betsy.
I’m sorry that you feel like that rach but it’s time you realised that to be a liar you need a good memory and pray to god no one got screen shots because I swear to you now, if you do a massive post about people trolling you and your kids I will post every screen shot we have on here of all your lies and nastiness.....I don’t care if you set your huns onto me because I’ve had enough of it now....

• Heart
Nice big expensive plastic house to replace the wooden one that gets shoved in a corner. I can't believe that lady drove 12 hours in 1 day to get that hen house to her, for it to be used for 2 days and then ditched in the corner. She's so ungrateful. The wooden house was nicer and you'd think seeing as Betsy is so into the environment :unsure: she'd be totally against ordering another huge plastic item.

They're all full of shit.

Oh...and she looks like shit in that awful thing she's wearing today as well.

• Sad

ShaWei

Chatty Member
Good grief. I just had a look at the Facebook post and my sister in law has posted a comment praising R.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

Scd1991

VIP Member
Josh can’t go birding with the baby in his pack, tattlers won’t give up till the PayPal moneys back

• Haha

Bristol2019

She’s SO shit with her words. Here we go children in refuge take these ‘old’ clothes otherwise I’ll just been binning them.

First off most of them, if not all are gifted so she didn’t pay for them and secondly who bins clothes?! Nice baby clothes like that .. everything is done to make her sound like a God and that she’s doing everyone some huge favour ... what a dick!!!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
I’ve just had an idea. Perhaps they should not make Betsy work and Josh could get a job again. 🤷‍♀️ I mean it makes sense to me. He just clutters up the place anyway
Or better still.....Dominic

Hang on a minute...be fair! He's a FULL TIME KEY WORKER! And she was sliced in two and gave birth to an owl!

I think you've both forgotten how important Rachaeaeaele and Joyce are...

• Haha

Bawsack89

Her neighbours must seriously hate her. I couldn't live next to that circus if i was paid. Chickens are smelly and noisy.

The shit will hit the fan eventually and no amount of troll shouting will save her skin. She's nasty and she's fucked up way too many times, people are noticing and other influencers are distancing themselves from her and her fam.

FridaK

VIP Member
Imagine selling your kids and your families entire lives so someone with a few stickers can send you little plastic bottles with your name on 😂😂😂
These women ......

• Haha

goaldigger

VIP Member
BHWT do a "rehoming" every month, they could have just waited until next month until they had the required housing etc. But in typical Rachel style, she has to have everything NOW!!
Screenshot 2020-06-28 at 11.29.13.png

• Haha

goaldigger

VIP Member
I don't think he has any developmental issues, the problem he has is that every little noise he makes she accuses him of "having a meltdown" and shoves her tit in his face 😂

• Haha
yes!!! It’s a old video 😂😂 what a fanny she is
yes! I was literally just coming on to say that.
Her video with W had the neon sign, the. The Roblox one had the skull picture 🤦🏽‍♀️
Must be a slow news day 🤷🏽‍♀️ I may be naive but I find it a little sad that content has to be pre recorded/kept and not in the moment. I understand she can’t live her life on insta constantly, but I was always a fan because I thought she was real. Just goes to show it literally is just ‘all for the gram.’

FridaK

VIP Member
I’ve just had an idea. Perhaps they should not make Betsy work and Josh could get a job again. 🤷‍♀️ I mean it makes sense to me. He just clutters up the place anyway

• Haha
That video was so rude. She made the woman out to be a complete weirdo but the lady drove from Leeds for free to deliver a hen house so she had it in time. All she needed to do was a quick shout out to say thank you. Bloody hell 🤦‍♀️