Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don't really give a shit if he works or not anymore, don't really give a toss about if he's still a police officer, but there's nothing that says we can't talk about it if we want to. If we didn't talk about things that weren't our business here, it would be a pretty shit gossip site :rolleyes:

If she stopped posting every little detail about her family, we'd have nothing to talk about. Commenting about Joyce and speculating about why he might not be working etc, isn't slander.

Reactions: 21

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Instead of buying £400 chicken coops and £500 sex shop lights... why dont you look on halfords and gift the girl a bike out your own pocket... a brand new one would be like £70. Why a second hand one.... would she buy her kids a second hand one...dont think so.
Isnt that what the paypal money is supposed to be for..helping others out!! God it's really pissed me off...
Btw I have nothing against second hand things.. but when she buys everything new for herself and at extortionate prices I just think shes taking the piss now

Reactions: 20

Hamiltonshats

Watching Wilby in the garden with the chickens, he doesn't make a noise does he? I'm an Early years worker and I'd actually be quite concerned at the lack of babbling and vocalising going on. I'd expect some excited squeals etc but nothing.

Ocupus5

Chatty Member
Edie is the most rude and annoying child. Josh saying he would pretend she won so she wouldn’t kick off. Both the girls playing up to the camera. Issac comes over as such a lovely lad

Moodyblueeyes19

Chatty Member
Re: Relationship with her mother.
Firstly I am not defending her.
I had a very toxic relationship with my mother up until I was 40.
She was in and out of my life from the age of 16. By my choice.
I forgave her time after time, gave her a second chance, time after time after time.
Until one day I realised neither one of us should continue like this.
Realised I was never going to be content with what she had to offer me and it felt like it was all too little, too late.
The difference is, I would not throw her under the bus publicly, she fucked up badly, she has to live with that, she has to sleep with that.
I wish her no harm and I hope she is in good health and has found some peace in her life, because she hasn’t had a easy life either.
Rach mum was active in her life from the beginning of her Sm days, then she wrote a book, and then there was no mum and her sister disappeared as did her older brother (she has two brothers).
Either Rach isn’t ready to break away or she has overly exaggerated the toxic relationship.
I know what one I think it is.
As per normal, some things need to be kept off Sm, but as we all know Rach can’t do that.
It will be interesting to see what her next book is about and if her mother is featured in that.
Either way, her mother is a elderly lady now, she is active in her and her patchwork family especially Lula. So you make amends or you don’t, but most certainly do not use your mum for content.
There comes a time you need to draw a line.

• Heart

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
I sent Scoopz a message with the screenshots last night. Had this reply back. I'm wondering if they told them she's older than she is? I know a couple of other people here at least have sent messages too, will be interesting what reply they got...

Ordinarily I wouldn't report her for something. However, this is a small business and if it's lies she could really damage them. If it's true, both she and the business should be ashamed for allowing Betsy to work that long a shift at 15. So that was my reasoning for reporting. I haven't reported to any authority though, just told the shop what was Rachaeaeaele was saying x
Without giving to much away I know the owners of scoopz & they are genuinely decent people who run 3 local businesses they’ve been hit hard by covid as had to shut all 3 until they could reopen scoopz & are working their socks off to build this up as it’s their newest venture now that twat posts something like this and jeopardises things for them. Rachelle is an absolute liability

Dinnerbag

Chatty Member
Well she’s deleted all negative comments with regards to her period post. But our rach doesn’t delete comments....mmmmm 🤥🤥
If she was drugged etc why is this coming out now and not in her book??
I’ve not read her book and refuse to buy it and give her any money.
Oh and btw my Hoover was knackered...other half wanted another dyson....put my foot down and got a shark....

• Haha

Moodyblueeyes19

Chatty Member
I have just read the Father’s Day post!! She can’t word anything without , to me, feeling like she’s having sly digs at other people that have been in her life.. when she opened with ‘to the first man to ever show me what a proper daddy looked like in my entire life.’ It’s offensive, and whilst she may not have had the father figure like josh clearly is I mean for god sake you have 6 children to look after, 3 which aren’t his! What about Edies dad when she was born? Which judging by his Facebook, and that he has her every week, he’s clearly devoted too!
Wasn’t her Dad at one time in her life the only one looking after her and her siblings? I’m not sure if thats what she’s said... but there are people out there who have never known who their dad is/been abused. Etc.
I’m sure it’s already been spoken about but I wasn’t on here on Sunday much!
i just find it really offensive, and yet again it’s ‘me,me,me’
She does my head in honestly so self absorbed!
Hit a nerve as your very right, I was abused by me ‘father’ who turned out not to be my ‘father’ I was 13 and all of it has caused terrible trauma. A few years later when I told my mum, she stayed with him. So her fathers day and motherless posts have pissed me off to say the least. Please don’t comment on this as I don’t want to go off topic, I just wanted to get a point across.

• Sad
  • Heart

Llamabama

Chatty Member
If I’d have said to my mum ‘what the hell’ with an attitude when I was Edies age she would have kicked my arse so far I would have ended up in 2028

• Haha

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
That post is a crock of shit. Wasn’t she out clubbing and having sex at 14???

Utter bullshit post as usual. Woe is me.
Good shout.

So what is the truth? Lost virginity at 13 and having regular sex, or ripping herself in two inserting a tampon at 14/15? 🧐

Screenshot_20200626-202314_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I have nothing against re gifted clothes etc. Iv given some away and iv also recieved some.
But the way she words it is like these children and mothers dont deserve anything nice. Here have the shit I dont want because it was only good enough for the bin. That's how it comes across from her 😡

Dinnerbag

Chatty Member
You know it’s irked me how the chicken coop is just moved to the corner....it was nicer than the plastic monstrosity why not keep it out on the grass, looks more authentic and cottage garden than garish plastic

• Heart

Chocolate girl

Why would you tell a 6 year old that you had a dream that you left your husband for another man 🤔 wtf
So weird!

And the fact he 'ran out of the house looking for her' I mean surely that is the biggest load of shit ever...but then I suppose she does have form for running off with other men so maybe Josh just got a glimpse into his future 😳🤣

• Haha

Kbird

VIP Member
Holy shit balls. I’ve not read the period post and I’m not going to, I get the jist
- due to her being abandoned at 4, using a tampon was vile& horrific. The doctors, teachers and fucking postman sobbed Watching Rach trying to shove the tampon in. From that day forward she decided her kids would all see her thrush ridden, tampon filled vagina everyday.
All her huns wet themselves over how inspirational and brave she is ??? I will never understand why but hey ho am I on the right lines?

I fully expect a story tomorrow showing her with a leg up on side of the bath showing us all how to do it with S, I and Wibble stood around watching 🤢
Honestly she just loves getting her baps & vag out for anyone. It’s creepy tbh.

My hubby and daughter are open about periods etc when needs be but we dont Need Sm posts about it or everyone to come in and watch when we change tampons? It’s just no big deal in our house but it is something that’s private because let’s face it it’s not something you want shoved in your face. You just get on with it.

Claire- you are a legend 💜

Last edited:
  • Haha

LuckyBlueEyes

VIP Member
Just one thought, I’m surprised a child who suffers with anxiety to the extreme Rach tries to make out would be able to get on a ferry alone.

Wotsit

VIP Member
Has she made any reference anywhere to the fact that her good mate KDIL has released a book?! I saw this comment by PTWM on KDIL’s book post - typically it was a post all about Rachel being upset about something rather than a post congratulating KDIL. Me, me, me 😴

I get the impression that Rachel would be quite jealous and twisted about it and would be raging if KDIL’s book did better than hers rather than supporting her friend and cheering her on.

I can't stand KDIL, but im willing to buy the book just to help piss rachaeleele off (y)

• Haha
  • Heart

Ineedmorecoffee

Chatty Member
Oh no.

A private Facebook group of women that I’m in, and someone has posted R’s Facebook period post. And the response is wow she’s amazing, I wish my mum had been so open with me about periods.

And I guess if you don’t know R like we do, if you’ve not seen the full story, then her post does look pretty awesome.

These are people I consider friends. How do I explain that in the nicest possible way, she’s really, definitely NOT amazing?

• Haha