Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I said it the other day but this hair twiddling thing came out of nowhere but is apparently a lifelong thing?! And now she posts about it every fucking day?!

RACHAELE THIS IS EXACTLY WHY WE THINK YOU’RE AN ANNOYING IDIOT

• Haha
Reactions: 18

LuckyBlueEyes

VIP Member
Her hons make me want to "horrifically vomit". Even if some of them don't see her IG personality which differs greatly to her FB one surely they realise how contradictory her posts are from one another and how everything turns into the Elton Show?? These r just a few I screenshot within the first few seconds of scrolling. I couldn't bring myself to look any further!!

Apologies if I was meant to blank the names out too my phone wasn't playing ball and wouldn't edit them!! If so please notify me and I'll remove my post or admin can delete however it works and I'll try again and repost x
Those saying they love her 😳 And how many are crying? Ffs bunch of absolute weirdos.

• Haha

Mvamp

So crazy chicken lady is def a hon. And had internalised many Rachelea isms... This queen, be kind, burst into tears etc. Plus it literally sounds like a bullet point repetition of Rachs waffling video posts (funny r didn't mention a brew in the original vids tho!!). Even if this wasn't how it happened I genuinely don't think the hon would say otherwise for fear of upsetting her idol 🙄🤦‍♀️. I follow the Mrs H thread too and its the same there a cake maker made a cake for R 1st birthday put a rather passive aggressive post up about how she didn't know if it had been received (surely had to be delivered or collected so you'd know d but I digress!). Well few days later Mrs H commented on the post and immediately the cake maker was gushing about how she wanted to just do something kind give something back etc and all issues were forgotten. It's tragic how much these avid followers try to insert themselves up the arses of their IG idols.

• Sick

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
The thing is... if she didnt publically put these topics out there... then it wouldnt be up for discussion.
She puts every detail of her life onto public social media platforms of over 700k people combined for all to know... we are a gossip site, so we have every right to discuss whatever we like. If she didnt want certain things to be discussed, then dont put it out there in the first place. We only "gossip" on the information she gives us
The money means too much to her to stop it all

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
And I doubt she donates anything anymore. Otherwise she would have named the charities...we all know how much she likes a humble brag.

Wonder if she ever donates to a food bank???
I very much doubt it. The time when food banks needed donations the most (during the pandemic) she was spending money on £200 deck chairs and monthly flower subscriptions. Iv had to go to a food bank a few times and there are never any Mark's and Spencer's items in there 😂

• Angry

Chocolate girl

Correct me if I'm wrong but isnt the living room where the roblox videos were filmed where her shite neon light is supposed to be?

MrsFierce

Never posted on this thread but wtf is the period post!!!??? Cloud cookoo land springs to mind! No way did the stepmum wave her pants around in front of all her dads pals!!! And why do you need to change you sanitary products in front of your girls to understand? Does she wipe her dirty ass in front of them?? Far too far for me! Poor girls!! I'm all about being open with your kids bit that would surely just embarrass them?

• Sick
  • Haha

Skirmish1979

VIP Member
The period post could have been great. She easily could have highlighted some great charities for ppl to help. Unfortunately, as usual, it became about her and her horrific vagina. Ffs. She’s pissed me off with this one. There are so many ways to help end period poverty and Selfish Susan couldn’t be bothered one bit,

• Heart

Curiousgeorgeme

I can’t believe Rachaele the witch still hasn’t said anything about KDIL book!!!! You post so much shit every day, stalk the likes of Rosie Ramsey about the internet in the hope of validation, constantly repost anyone mentioning your own book and you can’t even support your mate?! Pathetic!
I’m not sure why she hasn’t but heard a rumour it’s because......she is a cunt

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
For some strange reason, I stayed up late last night looking at Josh’s Instagram posts from the beginning. Lots of bird shots, and some of the boys. Then she appeared in the pics and always with a drink in her hand (thought she didn’t like booze?)
Comments on the pics he posted of himself from her ranged from ‘Mine’ to ‘Teeth’ so she was moaning about his teeth long ago. Then lots of expensive gifts were appearing from her too. And all the tattoos she made him get were appearing as well. He seemed quite normal before she got her claws in.
I don’t think Rach is to blame for the way Josh is. I think he was more than willing to take the path he has. I think sometimes as women we can look to favourably on a man, but if you think about it he does nothing to protect the kids himself, he’s loves attention and he is very materialistic. Why doesn’t he take Issac or even T out birding with him? The only times you see him with Seb is when he barking orders at him. He’s always up in the girls business, hanging around to get on camera. Plus, Rach earns the money by all accounts, so what does he actually do other than make himself feel important by nagging. I don’t know, when she said ‘allow me’ in the Father’s Day post, it rang in my ears. 🤷‍♀️

Mrs Spud

There's zero shame is having hand me downs anymore (I was always embarrassed when I got from my siblings) but you don't word it the way she has. "Passing on some of Ws clothes he's outgrown" is miles better than what she said

LuckyBlueEyes

VIP Member
Correct me if I'm wrong but isnt the living room where the roblox videos were filmed where her shite neon light is supposed to be?
Pretty sure it was, yup. That’s lasted a long time 👌🏼

I love that we got to see a bit of Isaac’s personality, he’s a funny kid! And I’m glad for once Josh chose his son. I know it wasn’t a big deal in terms of what it was over but I bet to Isaac. He’ll feel like his dad is in his corner.

• Heart

MrsA99

VIP Member
Went to look at the page to see if they'd mentioned about today and came across this......
20200623_232508.jpg

Too late Josh, Rach has already made herself look like an ungrateful moose.....
made the poor woman sound like a nutter 😕
The poor woman travelled for hours, her husband worked on it on Father's Day and this is the best you can do in her comments section?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

FridaK

VIP Member
She’s SO shit with her words. Here we go children in refuge take these ‘old’ clothes otherwise I’ll just been binning them.

First off most of them, if not all are gifted so she didn’t pay for them and secondly who bins clothes?! Nice baby clothes like that .. everything is done to make her sound like a God and that she’s doing everyone some huge favour ... what a dick!!!!
Lol okay so I give her the benefit of the doubt for five seconds and she throws down ‘here have my babies cast off’s cos they are to pretty to get binned. Not because you might need them or anything, just I was binning them anyway’
My mind 😂🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 17