PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video was so rude. She made the woman out to be a complete weirdo but the lady drove from Leeds for free to deliver a hen house so she had it in time. All she needed to do was a quick shout out to say thank you. Bloody hell 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 21
That video was so rude. She made the woman out to be a complete weirdo but the lady drove from Leeds for free to deliver a hen house so she had it in time. All she needed to do was a quick shout out to say thank you. Bloody hell 🤦‍♀️
So rude! I wonder if she has hidden the lady from some of those stories as she sounded like when the postman comes and she embarrasses herself or something - one of those pisstaking stories, not a thank you for a gift.

She sure as tit doesn’t have any empathy, does she? Such a kind thing to do, going the extra mile (or several hundred) to make sure they had the house in time for the chickens and they didn’t even offer them a drink or some petrol money? If the lady had been young and pretty she’d have been filmed delivering it, no doubt 😏

Reactions: 17
So rude! I wonder if she has hidden the lady from some of those stories as she sounded like when the postman comes and she embarrasses herself or something - one of those pisstaking stories, not a thank you for a gift.

She sure as tit doesn’t have any empathy, does she? Such a kind thing to do, going the extra mile (or several hundred) to make sure they had the house in time for the chickens and they didn’t even offer them a drink or some petrol money? If the lady had been young and pretty she’d have been filmed delivering it, no doubt 😏
I thought the exact same... the stories where the lady wasnt tagged were definitely hidden from her.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Thank you so much xx

I heard back about an hour ago, sadly didn’t get either position (there were two TA roles advertised and I’d asked to be considered for both). I’m good on paper, I keep getting shortlisted, I just can’t interview 😒 it is hard not to take it personally when you give it your all. Fingers crossed you get another chance soon xx
Sorry you didn’t get it :( well done on doing the second part of the interview on the phone, I suffer with anxiety too and I can appreciate how difficult it would have been to do the phone call after the zoom interview. Sending positive thoughts and the best of luck to you 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 9
'They don't have beaches where they live'....no, but it's only and hour or so to get to one not 5/6 hours...made it sound like they were deprived or something 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought it was.
She must be super special, as they aren't rehoming at the moment due to covid.
Unfortunately probably another organisation/small business who see the number of followers she has and gift her everything on a plate for their own benefit, without doing any research :(

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Her neighbours must seriously dislike her. I couldn't live next to that circus if i was paid. Chickens are smelly and noisy.

The tit will hit the fan eventually and no amount of troll shouting will save her skin. She's nasty and she's fucked up way too many times, people are noticing and other influencers are distancing themselves from her and her fam.

Reactions: 21
It was bloody awful wasnt it, I was cringing for that poor woman!

I'll admit it is a bit of an odd thing to do, drive 5 and half hrs, but the thing is R makes out like she has this amazing open house policy, evetyone is welcome blah blah blah, so I imagine this woman is a mega fan and thought she'd get to hang out with R, and her daughter would get to play with the patchwork family and she would be living her best life.

But instead she gets the piss taken out of her and humiliated , I'd be crying inside!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Rachel showed herself to be the woman we all know she is; greedy , lying and manipulative and her stories relating to this delivery sum her up “ Look, I’m so ditzy and this woman loves me so much to travel 5 hours”.

If this story is true 🤔 that woman is a well meaning but naive idiot who didn’t even get a phone shoved in her face, proof that Rachel gave no shits of appreciation.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
It is ridiculous really. This lass was gifting her something and R went on and on about having to have it by a certain date and because the courier couldn’t guarantee the date they delivered it. It’s a free item - you don’t go moaning you need it for a certain date, she made it sound like she didn’t want it if it wasn’t there by this week - that’s why the woman drove it to her! Rachel is a ungrateful twit.

• Angry
Nobody thought that was Betsy and Wilbert. Nobody.
I can see Betsy but that’s blatantly not Wilby.

And I’ve just seen someone I know has commented on that picture and I’m cringing so hard I’m practically turning inside out, I’ll never be able to look at her again. She’s a hun 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Long time lurker 👋🏻 there are soooo many things that absolutely disgust me but I could have a degree in narcissism by the time I’ve listed them all. I’m so glad tattle exists to out these greedy, lazy and entitled “influencers”.
People are eating from foodbanks and on breadline budgets while she and other flaunt absolutely unattainable gifted items constantly.
Thanks for never missing a trick vile trolls because I will never look back! Ive seen the light 💡🙌🏻

• Heart
Also as if she didn't check her messages for 5 hours to know that the poor woman would suddenly arrive on her door step 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.