PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I haven’t been out the house to show you’ ... Didn’t she meet Astrid one day, Hannah the next day .. then there was the BBQ at Astrid’s house’ 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Might report her for shits and giggles
That picture is too far.
Georgia Moffat (married to David Tennant,) had a breastfeeding picture taken off Facebook earlier this week as they said it was sexualising. It actually wasn’t. It was very modest. You could barely see anything. She was quite rightly upset.
Rach is making a complete mockery of the whole endeavour to normalise it. It’s awful and quite exploitive to be honest

• Heart
Reactions: 18
See shes still promoting cheeky wipes, I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole after their homophobic comments earlier this year.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
A little off topic (sorry I always do this!) I was watching a video on FB and then you know you click on other things and that leads to something else. Anyway I found a page of a girl that signs and sings for her brother who has disabilities. I noticed she’s tagged Queen R in one of her videos a year ago .. and guess what?! No like and no response. I also saw a comment from this girl that someone wanted to gift her and her brother something .. look at her reply .. maybe Rach should take a leaf out of her book!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
The post has gone!!!
Did you report it? If you report something it will no longer show for you, but will still be there for others unless Instagram remove it.

I noticed the phone was moved quickly and the story ended abruptly at this point. I think that IS all she eats tbh but you must remember that Joyce feeds her and all her friends are 'feeders' so I'm sure she's not hungry at mealtimes 😏😏
"All my friends are feeders/Josh feeds me so much/Gangsta Granny sent over brownies/Astrid sent over sticky toffee pudding/I'll be roly poly soon" all while she's so thin she looks ill 🤷

Reactions: 10
Some of the things she gets tagged in - so many about domestic abuse and mental health that she just ignores 😡. But this one in particular stood out. This is the level of stupid from her followers 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

318F8343-04F3-4E46-BDCC-C75D8DDD2D30.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
She honestly looks like an old junkie . Everyone of the lies shes told and pounds she has scammed is showing on her face - good .

Reactions: 11
Why they off on a day out in the middle of a pandemic? No one should be meeting then - they break the 6 people rule on their own 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She looks like one of those blow up sex dolls here View attachment 157752
Funny how she can be up, dressed, full face of make up and an IGTV video done by 8am today, when she’s having a fun day out, yet yesterday she couldn’t be up and ready to take her own child to school?

Also agree about the latest bf pic 🤢 it’s Josh’s hand and her other nipple being hard that makes me feel 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.