PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't her niece break a wrist (or both?) in her care and she didn't take her to ED (and thought it was hilarious?)
Yep, both wrists and was left untreated all day. In fact she was made fun of all day because Rachaeaeaele thought she was being over dramatic. Then the next day when it turned out both wrists were broken, Rachaeaeaele laughed about it. She's a bleeping disgrace.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Don't forget that when she posted her snotty, wailing Tattle Rant (the one where she said that she couldn't leave the house without Josh while she was sitting in her car without Josh) she repeatedly said "I haven't done anything wrong, it's all with my accountant, I can prove everything" but has never provided any kind of proof and still employs a block and delete policy on anyone who asks.
Exactly, if she had nothing to hide, she wouldn't be blocking anyone.
But no no, everyone who asks where their donations have gone are terrible people! How dare they ask what their money is being used for. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Just watched Edie writing,first wouldn’t say slagging off to my child that age, second your writing a story not a statement must of got that from you we all know you love doing a whole story

Reactions: 11
He makes my fanny shrivel up. Sorry. No thanks.

What’s with his nail cutting obsession? It’s clear to see though that out of the two of them he’s the better parent. At least he tries to set an example, unlike Mr Burns there snorting and spitting with her phone in their faces 24/7. If I was one of those kids I’d want to ram the phone down her big gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sadly I don't see how we can prove it apart from looking at the absolute outlandish expensive crap they all waste money on.

There's never been any proof that she didn't spend it on herself despite many many requests for her to share this, surely if she was innocent she would?

There's also never really been any evidence any of it actually went to charities or DA victims either through showing screenshots to charity or some sort of itemised accounts, she would rather just give them the freebie tat she receives (after she's sorted through it herself, obviously)
When a person who has donated And has asked for a break down of said money and is then been instantly blocked, I would say that is evidence enough against her.

Reactions: 16
For goodness sake, Rachel!!
Of course she's going to blow, you've got a phone shoved in her face AGAIN, ridiculing her, AND encouraging T to ridicule her by filming her (T) laughing and face pulling. It would be considered bullying if girls did this in the school playground!!
She's written a statement about you that isn't very complementary (admittedly trying to be funny) and told you sometimes you are horrid to her!.... GET A CLUE!!! Switch off the phone and have a think about what your daughter has said to you.
She's mimicking the behaviour and tone of voice that is used around her. Set a better example.
The phrase 'Out of the mouths of babes' comes to mind..... Edie is speaking her truth.

I am by no means a perfect parent, but for goodness sake, listen to and learn from what your child is saying🤷‍♀️

It's basically one of the things that the Black Lives Matter movement is asking of us as white people.
Listen, learn and acknowledge the change we can make.
Why bother posting about BLM, if you can't even do the basics of listening and learning your mistakes with your own child?

Screenshot_20200612-104047.png

• Heart
Sick she uses her child’s tantrums as entertainment for her page. She should be ashamed. Leave the poor kid alone and let her do her work, you twit!

I haven’t been watching any of her stuff for a while or posting here (it was getting to much, she is so bleeping annoying), but seriously? What do you expect when you’re sitting there goading the wee girl for the camera?

Reactions: 15
Not only all of the above, but knowing teachers and her childrens friends watch her stories she still thinks it's highly hilarious to document how wilbert was conceived in graphic detail to her teenage daughter, broadcast they have showers together and all the kids witness them in there together, walking around topless with her boobs out in front of her teenage step son, posting photos of her squirting milk from her boobs into the family kitchen sink. It's all just disgraceful! Seb had already been allegedly bullied because of her in the past!
Its public knowledge their address, where they hang out and where they go to school and that's because R has broadcasted that information! The list is endless

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
It was obvious the other day when someone made a comment about her stories not being ‘half as entertaining’ when Edie isn’t in them kicking off, she was going to post more and more: goading the poor kid to get reactions for the gram. It’s quite obvious that’s more important to her than her 6 year old’s mental health and well-being.

Reactions: 9
I’d never film my children having tantrums, and they have plenty (ASD meltdowns). I just find it very degrading and would hate that to happen to me when I’m upset/vulnerable. It would be mortifying knowing everyone has seen me like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The world has gone mad. Surely the social media influencer bubble is going to burst soon? Dyson, a world renowned and trusted brand, have gifted her a vacuum cleaner because...why? She’s not a cleaning account. She has a cleaner. She doesn’t do anything other than ads and take videos of her breastfeeding. So bleeping weird.
Omg every time I see her she has that kid hanging off what I think is a boob
Even in the car when josh dropped the cock off she’s there with the kid on her tit why why why 😤😤😤😤

Reactions: 7
I messaged her about the hair cut and she messaged back to say why do I follow her if I don’t like what she does. I unfollowed her but not before I gave her some of my 66 years of experience and told her money isn’t everything and when you mess up your kids you can’t fix it and they will blame you for ever. ( I know as I stayed with an alcoholic husband and both of mine have issues with me about it )
You’ll be blocked soon then like me. I unfollowed and was blocked within a day 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
I think that Joyce probably does want them to do well and succeed, but duck knows what Rachel would do if they decided to go to university and move away. That's why she discourages them away from education, that way they'll end up in dead end jobs in Torbay where she can still watch them 24/7
I have one child (now 7) after losing five babies to miscarriage. She is my entire world BUT I know my role as a parent is to encourage her to do and be what she wants. It's my job to guide her and to teach her life lessons so when the big, bad world comes knocking, she's ready to face it head on. I have thoughts sometimes about her going away travelling or going to university and it feels like my heart may break. I would never ever stop her from doing those things. The last thing I want is for her to be dependent on me for the rest of her life. I think this is what most parents want and do for their children despite the natural urge to keep them close.

R is so needy that she doesn't see beyond her requirements in order to raise children to spread their wings and fly.

• Heart
We know Rach, had she donated (for example) £5k to a charity she would have been all over that for photos etc and press. Thats the issue, were not stupid. If she had donated £5k people would say well what about the rest? This is why she doesn’t publish it because it didn’t all go there. Some people donated to a house etc some people donated to charities. Some just sent money to her bank account and then she could do as she pleases with it. She would have been given a receipt for any donations she made by each charity, she just chose not to share them.
We still don’t even have any idea how much was donated, monthly or in total.

Rachel has always maintained that every penny donated was spent on “warriors” but NEVER disclosed how much that was or exactly (as in using actual figures) where it went.

I forgot about her thinking that Seb’s mates fancy her 😂 I’m sure the song was more in relation to the fact that his mates have seen most of her body parts naked, knows that she walks about the house with no clothes on infront of Sen and have heard stories about her sex life with Seb’s dad (and her thousands of followers have seen/heard the same 🥴)
I still don’t get why the boys don’t see their mum when one of them fell off bike why was she there and not the mum or just josh
It turned into all about Rach

Reactions: 4
Come on you should know by now, EVERYTHING IS ABOUT DOMINIC!
I still don’t get why the boys don’t see their mum when one of them fell off bike why was she there and not the mum or just josh

• Haha
Because they have custody. We don’t know the ins and outs exactly and speculation would be wrong as their mum isn’t a public figure to be discussed like PTWM.

Reactions: 12
Yep, both wrists and was left untreated all day. In fact she was made fun of all day because Rachaeaeaele thought she was being over dramatic. Then the next day when it turned out both wrists were broken, Rachaeaeaele laughed about it. She's a bleeping disgrace.
Omg that’s so bad !! I must say I’m curious to know her back ground
Does she have family does she see her mum
Where is the mother of the boys
I find her really controlling

Reactions: 1
He makes my fanny shrivel up. Sorry. No thanks.

What’s with his nail cutting obsession? It’s clear to see though that out of the two of them he’s the better parent. At least he tries to set an example, unlike Mr Burns there snorting and spitting with her phone in their faces 24/7. If I was one of those kids I’d want to ram the phone down her big gob.
I don’t get the nail thing,it’s not a military thing like others have said my brothers high in the army he isn’t obsessed like that not with himself let alone his children or wife

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.