PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do her huns always make comments such as ‘oh my ovaries are aching’? Why would a strangers child on SM make someone broody?
😂😂 just makes me want to rip my own ovaries out watching them lot tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thank you for this!!! (And everyone else who commented) my twins are almost 5 months, twin 1 is a boob lover but twin 2 is drooling over food. Serious puppy dog eyes, will follow the food &
watch me eat like a hawk 😂 they look at
strawberries how I look at a glass of wine haha 🤣
Ah I miss mine that young. My b/g twins are 8 tomorrow. Enjoy them the years fly by 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't understand how she thinks women find her husband attractive. He's like something from One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There is not one single thing I find attractive or I like about Joyce. His personality and his looks repulse me. And that's taking into account #bekind.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not sure I can even watch this absolute car crash anymore. Their home makes me feel so uncomfortable and honestly a bit upset. Just looking at my sleeping babies now and I'm horrified even imagining my husband shaving their heads in 5 months time when they're W's age. I would take them off of him (obviously he would never, he is a sane person). The parenting, or rather lack of in their house is alarming. My living room quite literally looks like a nursery. Toys, play mats, bouncy chairs etc. Mine love a good stretch on a mat, reaching for toys etc and my pretty dodgy singing. Plonking a baby on the sofa and letting him watch endless TV.. just seems off to me. Moreover this bleeping obsession with showing where she lives. Anyone could find her house in seconds. Her teenage daughter who she overly sexualise on her Instagram lives in a SHED. Where is the safety consideration? R & J come across as horrible people, and honestly a little abusive. But that's not surprising given how they're both behaved in past relationships.

I'm going to say it. Rachael is an absolutely bleeping terrible mother. She makes me feel like an absolute Saint - so thanks for that one Rach!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She's uploaded a video of that soft twit reading to W too. Fair play to him reading to his child but she just runs every moment with that bloody phone and camera
I wonder if he ever reads with his other two children?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I don't understand how she thinks women find her husband attractive. He's like something from One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.
Thing is..when they are on her page fawning over him she loves it and thinks its funny... when they do it on his page however....she's straight in there pissing over everyone marking her territory in seconds 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hate to admit it but I’d buck him in the woods 🙈 don’t know what it is as I can totally see his feminine side but he still gives me the fanny gallops 😂 no idea what he sees in R these days it must be like snuggling upto a teenage boy 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I’m also a hairdresser and so disturbed at that baby having clippers on his soft scalp. What are they doing? Mum & baby aka Jedward? Genuinely horrified and any reputable hairdresser would chase them out the door.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I hate to admit it but I’d buck him in the woods 🙈 don’t know what it is as I can totally see his feminine side but he still gives me the fanny gallops 😂 no idea what he sees in R these days it must be like snuggling upto a teenage boy 🙄
Fanny gallops 😂😂😂😂😂
He gives me the willies 🙅🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There’s no way an actual baby can’t wait until after lockdown!!! His hair wasn’t even that long!

Reactions: 9
I used to really like her! She seemed to be so relatable. Now she gets right on my nerves. When she does stories explaining what’s happened on the school run for example, she just seems sooo fake!

Reactions: 10
From 2016 onwards she used to regularly encourage her followers (mainly on FB at that point) to donate on a monthly basis to help Domestic Abuse charities and ‘warriors’ in need. She regularly used to push her PayPal donation link and it was a standing feature on her FB, website and blog. People used to set up monthly standing orders and she promised regular newsletters as to what the donations were spent on. No such newsletter has ever been shown with an actual breakdown of expenditure or money raised.

She was asked last year what the money was spent on, refused to provide evidence and cried troll.

She has since got rid of her website/blog with the PayPal donation link but if people had set up a standing order it’s probably still being debited. The exact wording on her website has been screenshot and is on the earlier threads (probably somewhere in threads 3-7)

She said last year that her accountant is able to show every penny that has come in and out but she has never provided any explanation or evidence and blocks anyone who asks.

In the finer print, people were paying a subscription rather than a donation and it’s suspected that the majority of the money went directly into the back pocket of Rachel and her ‘team’ aka Josh, his sister and their mate Jo.

PTWM also set up a number of Go Fund Me accounts for ‘warriors’ which raised thousands. Again no evidence of where the money really went to

A number of her followers stupidly set up a few Go Fund Me accounts to help her get money towards a house deposit which raised nearly £20,000 as in 2018 her landlady put their house on the market. 2 years later they’re still renting and no sign of where all the money raised went. PTWM’s admin emailed followers asking them to send house deposit money to Rachel’s bank account or PayPal rather than Go Fund Me. Again, evidenced in earlier threads.

In 2017 she frequently used to plead poverty claiming they had £17,000 family court debt yet were able to pay for a wedding, family holiday to Spain, mulberry handbag, gucci belt, all saints leather jacket to name but a few yet claimed her lifestyle hadn’t changed. This was before she was a constant ad machine making money from Insta.

In summary, it’s strongly suspected that the PayPal donations funded this sudden change in lifestyle and that the money wasn’t mainly being donated to charities and ‘warriors’ like the donators assumed.

She has made tens and tens of thousands of £££ and there has been no transparency or accountability- just block and delete.
Out of curiosity has there ever been any proof that she’s used the money for herself? I’ve read this thread for a while and I never actually see any sort of proof?
just seems a little contradictive because surely she would own her own home if she had taken all this money?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Out of curiosity has there ever been any proof that she’s used the money for herself? I’ve read this thread for a while and I never actually see any sort of proof?
just seems a little contradictive because surely she would own her own home if she had taken all this money?
Sadly I don't see how we can prove it apart from looking at the absolute outlandish expensive crap they all waste money on.

There's never been any proof that she didn't spend it on herself despite many many requests for her to share this, surely if she was innocent she would?

There's also never really been any evidence any of it actually went to charities or DA victims either through showing screenshots to charity or some sort of itemised accounts, she would rather just give them the freebie tat she receives (after she's sorted through it herself, obviously)

Sadly I don't see how we can prove it apart from looking at the absolute outlandish expensive crap they all waste money on.

There's never been any proof that she didn't spend it on herself despite many many requests for her to share this, surely if she was innocent she would?

There's also never really been any evidence any of it actually went to charities or DA victims either through showing screenshots to charity or some sort of itemised accounts, she would rather just give them the freebie tat she receives (after she's sorted through it herself, obviously)
I remember her back in the early days, before Instagram and she did seem to do a lot for her “warriors” then. I even remember the post about people donating so she could buy a house. I stopped following for a while after that cause the posts got abit grating and same old.
i always took her as being quite honest,just wondered if there had been any proof along the way that she had used the money herself.

Reactions: 2
Again, I don’t think there’s any solid “proof” as such - at least nothing we can get our hands on. But the fact that she hasn’t shown us what it’s been used for speaks volumes imo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.