PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a qualified hairdresser of 20 years... you do not shave a 9 month old babys hair!! The hair is too fine, still establishing thickness and growth and yes baby hair will still be falling out naturally to make way for more mature hair and the scalp is far too sensitive! A little slight trim with scissors around the hairline is fine. I wouldnt reccomend clippers until at least aged 3!
Shes a bleeping idiot 😡
I didn’t believe it, so I looked 😱😱. I have never!!! I had to shave my youngest (year 7) a couple of weeks ago and nearly cried over it. Thankfully the little blonde baby hair at the front is growing back. That was a bleeping abomination. They’ve got 6 kids for gods sake. They are like a pair of 15 year olds blundering through. (Also, what was the schooling about this morning? Betsy isn’t the Mum!)

Tbf that earlier post of them shaving it before didn't specify what they had done. I’m well and truly shook. His hair 😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 11
At 6 months old with my first born, he was eating a mixture of homemade purées and baby jars (all organic...obvs #firstchild). I worshipped at the alter of Annabel Karmel and was frighteningly focussed on making sure he got the right balance of food.

At 6 months old with my third child, he was eating strips of chicken, steak, whole florets of broccoli, peas, pasta, pizza (😮)- baby-led weaning had come into fashion and I was simultaneously delighted/amazed to learn that in fact babies don’t need purées at all, and super pissed off that I had ‘suffered’ through the purée hard work of my first two kids! Baby led weaning ALL THE WAY. Did you know that babies have a really far forward gag reflex (no jokes ladies....you smutty fuckers..I see you)? They have it naturally so that if they tackle something their throat isn’t ready for, it kicks it right back out. Once they start eyeing up your food....that’s your signal! Give em some long slices of toast to suck on, a whole banana......there are a million You Tube videos out there these days...honestly....any Mum who is making a Roast into a purée has a screw loose. Third child loved a roast potato (whole), Yorkshire puds, peas, carrots, chicken- low salt gravy was the only change I had to make for him.

My only caveat would be to watch some You Tube vids and/or buy a book or summat.....there’s obvs still common sense to be applied [do not feed them your Saturday night Vindaloo...mainly because of the resulting nappies], oh and also be prepared for people from slightly older generations to stare and potentially judge- my Mum would watch my son in absolute horror as he happily chowed down on his roast with the rest of us 🤣 She would beg me to mash it up for him!

P.S interestingly, 10 years on, first child and last child both now have similar food tastes and appetites so I really wish I could tell every first time Mum that really you have a whole bleeping lifetime to feed your kids, and what you do in that first year is highly unlikely to affect them for the rest of their life.

P.P.S I may have photos of third son enjoying MacDonalds pancakes (#easyweaning) and I am absolutely not sorry about that.
Thank you for this!!! (And everyone else who commented) my twins are almost 5 months, twin 1 is a boob lover but twin 2 is drooling over food. Serious puppy dog eyes, will follow the food &
watch me eat like a hawk 😂 they look at
strawberries how I look at a glass of wine haha 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Poor baby, he was trying to move away from the noise and vibration of those clippers, and she’s so bleeping thick she’s telling Josh he looks relaxed. duck off! How have you got six kids and don’t even know the bloody basics???

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Ewww it used freak me out when Joyce blow dried queen betsys hair. That’s how I found tattle !! I googled josh Marshall a bit creepy and tattle came up !

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And then he had the cord wrapped round the back of his head - I'm honestly speechless.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I feel genuinely disturbed by them shaving that poor baby’s head. He’s so tiny. That home feels so off.

Reactions: 13
Why are there accounts with similar numbers of followers like PTWM and they still go out to work etc etc ( ok a couple furloughed or still not back working. But she can sit on her arse and live in a house like that and buy all the tit she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He’ll probably have a suntan next. He’s already sporting a full jewellery range 😂
This came up in my fb memories today, I shared it 6 years ago, it had already crossed my mind that she would slap some of her and Joyce's fake tan onto him
6E8F20D3-34D9-4F9E-AB56-FAB3D5237DFF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That week off IG didn't help her at all. She has come back more horrific and vile than ever. I have been vomiting because I just can't stand her selfish, entitled ways. The haircut appalled me.

Reactions: 15
I feel genuinely disturbed by them shaving that poor baby’s head. He’s so tiny. That home feels so off.
I get this vibe too. Just something deeply off and unpleasant in that house. The more I see of Joyce the more I dislike him.
He really doesn’t seem all there imo.
For the first time I kind of see why there was Social Services involvement.
That poor baby with that choking hazard round his neck, the toxins from her fake tanned tits and now a head shave. I realise it’s not abuse but they are very far from good parents. Just because the are fed and dressed does not mean them good parents.

Reactions: 23
It feels like a student house, no adults in charge.
It makes me really uncomfortable 🤨
Yes! It’s like Betsy is the adult and the rest of them are fending for themselves.

Shaving a baby’s head is like something an irresponsible teenager would do for a laugh, not the baby’s 40-something year old father 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Please tell me who tj
Do you think she actually purchased the stain herself and didn’t want anymore backlash for spending money? Have dyson gifted to any other accounts?
is is about it’s driving me mad I need to check her out lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.