PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just woken up and seen the I Want To Break Free pics. I've had to laugh into the pillow so I don't wake the husband. Incredible 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You guys are hilarious 😂😂😂

Homosexual action man has made my day already and it's not even 8am 😂

Reactions: 8
Now i know what it feels like to be one of R's victims. Didn't react to my own message but stole my content 🤣

Reactions: 4
She’s so tone deaf. She can’t strike the balance between “Look at me and all the expensive things our family have” and “I was forced to leaving in a needle filled pissy bed sit with a faggy beery pissy hoover and I had 3p”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm pissing myself at her 'Hoovering' up. Yup it's a colloquialism, we all do it.. Just not when we've been gifted a £500 Dyson, a rival brand! Dick head!. I've been eyeing up a Dyson fan. Sod that, I'll get never buy it now. Makes me sick. Greedy mare.
And yes yes to wanting free stuff for the garden. Begging, greedy mare. She's so bleeping smug.
'Homosexual action man' made me snort my coffee like a unattractive pig/Rach on the gram for likes 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
R encouraging the children as per with their home schooling ‘what’s that going to teach you in life?’ 🤦🏼‍♀️. Telling the children to ask J every time they ask her a question. Then getting B to help T with her school work instead of doing it herself. She is so LAZY!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Poor Isaac waiting for help from his dad, heard him say “dad” a couple of times but couldn’t be heard over Tallulah. Rachel should be helping Edie, not filming it. Surely even she should be able to do Year 2
English - she is an “author” after all 🙄

1F7B42D0-E6F2-452F-8369-5F84990C96C8.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Bore off with the home school stories. You’re not even relatable, you’re nasty to your own children.

why is Joyce not back at work- his 2 weeks of annual leave surely must have finished. I’m sure she’ll read here and then Joyce will have to hide for the evening.Cue on of the kids shouting for dad & R making out his at work 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m howling at lulas chicken pox 😂 I bet R wanted to tell her how much of a Pratt she looked but couldn’t as it would insult sia 😂
Those poor kids, I remember some of the dodgy fashion choices I made as a child thank god my mum didn’t sell our souls to the world for them all to see.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.