PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m howling at lulas chicken pox 😂 I bet R wanted to tell her how much of a Pratt she looked but couldn’t as it would insult sia 😂
Those poor kids, I remember some of the dodgy fashion choices I made as a child thank god my mum didn’t sell our souls to the world for them all to see.
Didn’t she say to Lula, it looks like a bird has tit on your nose?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So S disappears off her Insta after being featured every day and then it turns out "he's in her bad books".
Is this how she disciplines them? By not showing them on her Insta?

Reactions: 12
She is vulgar, how she speaks to all the kids is horrid. I don’t understand why she can’t help edie and josh help the older ones.....surely she’s not that thick

Disgusting
That’s disgusting too, why isn’t she ever called out, why does she get away with it

Reactions: 11
Poor Isaac waiting for help from his dad, heard him say “dad” a couple of times but couldn’t be heard over Tallulah. Rachel should be helping Edie, not filming it. Surely even she should be able to do Year 2
English - she is an “author” after all 🙄

View attachment 151378
They all run around after Edie like shes the queen. Its no wonder shes a little madam. I bet Josh does most of the work for her.

Reactions: 16
So not only has she mocked germans, shes also mocking and stereotyping people with special needs 😡
Honestly her followers are just as vile as she is! Your absolutely disgraceful rachelioooo!

• Angry
Mother of the year. Homeschooling must be really tit when it’s thrown upon you but my god she’s so horrible and stupid

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20200611-094742_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200611-094742_Instagram.jpg
Hey Rachealeee 👋 That wee bit there added on for us Tattle trolls perchance?! 🙄 Because this is the only place I've seen it mentioned that Edie is anything less than a model student 🤦‍♀️

So instead of googling or messaging Ts teacher to figure out how to help her with the work, she gets B to do it? Well no, T isn't gonna get it if she doesn't have it explained to her. I googled how to do some of my son's maths because I couldn't remember how to do it. Better then getting her big sister to do the work for her and the teachers think she's getting on fine

Is she just sat on that sofa with her tit out again, not bothering to even try and help her kids with their schoolwork?

'Just ask Dad'. That's her favourite sentence right now.

Reactions: 14
I’m actually offended by that. How does she keep getting away with all these things? Influencers are being called out right now but she keeps slithering out of things... fraudster chav.
She gets away with it because in reality she is a nobody. Aside from on here and her insta page she has no profile. When was the last time she had a viral post that was featured in the newspaper etc? In terms of career she has gone as far as she can. She has no management or representation. Quite literally if it wasn’t for die hard Facebook mums on Insta, she’d have nothing going for her. Basically no one cares, so no one is looking 🤷‍♀️. Her scandals etc are irrelevant in the bigger scheme of things.

Reactions: 16
Is she just sat on that sofa with her tit out again, not bothering to even try and help her kids with their schoolwork?

'Just ask Dad'. That's her favourite sentence right now.
It is isn’t it.. when Isaac came back into the room and she’s like ‘I’m done’ she didn’t even try. Have a sneaky look on google when they’re not looking ha! At least look like you’re trying.
Guaranteed when josh wasn’t there, she did not homeschool once. Probably on FaceTime to other people for their help / answers!
i mean when my 11 year old is stuck on her maths I FaceTime my sister but that’s because she’s a maths teacher but still 🤷🏻‍♀️. Racheale doesn’t even Have to get frustrated (like guaranteed us Parents homeschooling right now do quite often) Because her answer is ‘ask dad’ every time so she doesn’t need to use her brain at all. Best selling author right there. How is this content, it’s just showing how bleeping lazy u actually are.
Looks like Betsy has been dragged out of bed to help Lula, fair does but why doesn’t no balls just say to her.. can u bleeping help me?
Because guaranteed he’ll be the one making everyone’s lunch, then doing all the housework in the afternoon, then prepping and cooking tea for everyone, then the dishes. Then most probably back at ‘work’ on nights tonight. All whilst she lays on the sofa/bed with her tit out for all to see.. she is bringing up the messiah single handedly after all 🙄

How on earth has she made it through life this far... She is so THICK but is a best selling author 🤷🏼‍♀️
goes to show she can’t be arsed to do home schooling while her slave/maid/walk over, grow a pair of balls husband is there.

she has ruffled my feathers this morning

But was that tattoo there before her relationship with Joyce, as her ex also had a J name? 😂
I’m sure E’s dads name starts with a J I could be wrong

Reactions: 7
It is isn’t it.. when Isaac came back into the room and she’s like ‘I’m done’ she didn’t even try. Have a sneaky look on google when they’re not looking ha! At least look like you’re trying.
Guaranteed when josh wasn’t there, she did not homeschool once. Probably on FaceTime to other people for their help / answers!
i mean when my 11 year old is stuck on her maths I FaceTime my sister but that’s because she’s a maths teacher but still 🤷🏻‍♀️. Racheale doesn’t even Have to get frustrated (like guaranteed us Parents homeschooling right now do quite often) Because her answer is ‘ask dad’ every time so she doesn’t need to use her brain at all. Best selling author right there. How is this content, it’s just showing how bleeping lazy u actually are.
Looks like Betsy has been dragged out of bed to help Lula, fair does but why doesn’t no balls just say to her.. can u bleeping help me?
Because guaranteed he’ll be the one making everyone’s lunch, then doing all the housework in the afternoon, then prepping and cooking tea for everyone, then the dishes. Then most probably back at ‘work’ on nights tonight. All whilst she lays on the sofa/bed with her tit out for all to see.. she is bringing up the messiah single handedly after all 🙄
I understand the schoolwork given can be difficult and overwhelming. I was a KS1 TA for six years, and even I struggle and have to google secondary schoolwork. Sometimes I even googled KS2 maths 🙈 it wasn't this difficult when I was a child!!

She isn't as thick as she makes out she is. She is just lazy and would rather video it for Instagram content, than actually try and help or google to educate herself in order to help.

She could even google it whilst whacking her tit out and feeding the Messiah.

God she’s a lazy witch ! I’ve been working full time at home with double the workload yet have managed to keep the house (relatively) clean and tidy and feel mega guilty as haven’t had much of a chance to homeschool but she films them trying to do it which means they aren’t concentrating and she’s mean to the boys and I just give up she exhausts me with her constant bullshit

I’m constantly googling to help my kids with their homework- and telling them to google too! You know, trying to make them independent learners and all that!
‘I’m done’- what exactly have you done?? Nothing!!! Lazy Lynne!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.