PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks that every straight male who walks the earth has a mega crush on her, and probably all the gay women as well. Every single one of Seb's mates apparently think she's an absolute MILF and made up songs on the bus about how hot she is. She's probably flashing to give her fans a little treat, she'll be launching an Only Fans account next 🤣
Shame she tells everyone how her infected fanny! That’ll kill any boner! 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I forgot about her thinking that Seb’s mates fancy her 😂 I’m sure the song was more in relation to the fact that his mates have seen most of her body parts naked, knows that she walks about the house with no clothes on infront of Sen and have heard stories about her sex life with Seb’s dad (and her thousands of followers have seen/heard the same 🥴)

Reactions: 9
From 2016 onwards she used to regularly encourage her followers (mainly on FB at that point) to donate on a monthly basis to help Domestic Abuse charities and ‘warriors’ in need. She regularly used to push her PayPal donation link and it was a standing feature on her FB, website and blog. People used to set up monthly standing orders and she promised regular newsletters as to what the donations were spent on. No such newsletter has ever been shown with an actual breakdown of expenditure or money raised.

She was asked last year what the money was spent on, refused to provide evidence and cried troll.

She has since got rid of her website/blog with the PayPal donation link but if people had set up a standing order it’s probably still being debited. The exact wording on her website has been screenshot and is on the earlier threads (probably somewhere in threads 3-7)

She said last year that her accountant is able to show every penny that has come in and out but she has never provided any explanation or evidence and blocks anyone who asks.

In the finer print, people were paying a subscription rather than a donation and it’s suspected that the majority of the money went directly into the back pocket of Rachel and her ‘team’ aka Josh, his sister and their mate Jo.

PTWM also set up a number of Go Fund Me accounts for ‘warriors’ which raised thousands. Again no evidence of where the money really went to

A number of her followers stupidly set up a few Go Fund Me accounts to help her get money towards a house deposit which raised nearly £20,000 as in 2018 her landlady put their house on the market. 2 years later they’re still renting and no sign of where all the money raised went. PTWM’s admin emailed followers asking them to send house deposit money to Rachel’s bank account or PayPal rather than Go Fund Me. Again, evidenced in earlier threads.

In 2017 she frequently used to plead poverty claiming they had £17,000 family court debt yet were able to pay for a wedding, family holiday to Spain, mulberry handbag, gucci belt, all saints leather jacket to name but a few yet claimed her lifestyle hadn’t changed. This was before she was a constant ad machine making money from Insta.

In summary, it’s strongly suspected that the PayPal donations funded this sudden change in lifestyle and that the money wasn’t mainly being donated to charities and ‘warriors’ like the donators assumed.

She has made tens and tens of thousands of £££ and there has been no transparency or accountability- just block and delete.
I’m guessing a lot of people will come to this thread when the Meldrum one dries up. @admin it might be worth putting this into the first post so people can read without asking

Reactions: 12
More "birthday" treats! Shove off! Just splashing the cash again. BLM movement on her stories begins to fade away. She's so utterly predictable.

Reactions: 8
More "birthday" treats! Shove off! Just splashing the cash again. BLM movement on her stories begins to fade away. She's so utterly predictable.
It's going to be October and she's still going to be saying "late birthday treat for me" 🤣🤣

• Haha
I’m pretty sure those Dyson stories should have #ad on them shouldn’t they?

What the hell is the point of sending this charlatan free stuff, she’s got enough of other peoples money. I’d contact the ASA if they weren’t a great steaming useless pile of 💩

Guess who won’t be getting my money when we get a new vacuum this year 🦈

Reactions: 11
She thinks that every straight male who walks the earth has a mega crush on her, and probably all the gay women as well. Every single one of Seb's mates apparently think she's an absolute MILF and made up songs on the bus about how hot she is. She's probably flashing to give her fans a little treat, she'll be launching an Only Fans account next 🤣
Funny you should mention the fans page, I thought that the other day,,, but then another poster reminded us of her addiction to canasten, R claims it’s for thrush, I call it thrush due to the amount of sti’s she has had from being a complete Slapper, and she screams slapped The way she is dressing recently. When I see her and kdil I just gag at the thought of smelly vagina 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
I forgot about her thinking that Seb’s mates fancy her 😂 I’m sure the song was more in relation to the fact that his mates have seen most of her body parts naked, knows that she walks about the house with no clothes on infront of Sen and have heard stories about her sex life with Seb’s dad (and her thousands of followers have seen/heard the same 🥴)
There’s something quite disturbing about flashing young teenage boys just for content for the gram. If it was the other way and it was a man flashing his stepdaughter’s friends then people would be in uproar!

Reactions: 10
Rachaelea there is a new filter on Instagram, I think it was made for you hun, you know Mrs Hinch has that Gretel one, she owns it, well we do know you know it because you came up with the German accent, Gretel being a German name and all that. And we know how you like to copy. Instagram has especially made the Pinocchio filter especially for you, come on hun, keep up 👌🏼😂

• Haha
She back to filming the poor kids trying to eat their dinner in peace too.

Is it Joyce doing the vacuuming as he does pretty much everything else 🤷‍♀️
I can't see the videos properly on my phone.

Reactions: 2
She's run the new gift over the rug. Careful now! She'll need a day in bed tomorrow to recover! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have been saving up to get one, however I have now decided that I will buy a cheaper brand and treat the kids to something instead.
I will not buy anything that she advertises ever again.
Me too. I've messaged to tell them I'll be spending my money with one of their competitors instead 😊

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.