PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like she ridicules learning and education, because she doesn’t have any qualifications. She mocks it and thinks it’s unimportant. I only have GCSE quals as I wasn’t encouraged to even try for A levels and tbh I probably wouldn’t have done well if I had. However right from when my kids were little I encouraged my kids to learn, never been prouder than when they graduated from uni. If they hadn’t wanted to do that route that would have been fine also. But just to act like education is pointless and snort at anyone trying is disgusting.
As a parent surely your job is to help them do the best in life whatever their strengths and weaknesses.
This! Maybe she mocks because she is jealous of people who have worked hard and had options opened up to them because of it, so she has to make herself feel better by pointing out that you don't need qualifications to get by. Look at when Betsy was apparently so upset and anxious about her exams, it was all about "being kind is more important, qualifications aren't everything, you can achieve whatever you want". Being a good person is great, but you can't waltz into a job by being nice. Years ago you could walk into a job off the street, if the boss liked the look of you, you were in. I am the same age as tit Teeth Sheila and I didn't do great at GCSEs as I was lazy, after that I drifted for a few years until I fell into a job I enjoyed, and was lucky enough to get sponsored to undertake professional qualifications paid for by employers. I totally understand that not everyone is academic and some will struggle more than others, but you need at least some sort of solid grounding. I may not use things I learned at school any more, but say I'd wanted to be an architect, I'd have to know different calculations etc. Some of it is relevant depending on what you want to do, and having a good learning ethic will always stand you in good stead. She needs to realise that not everyone is lucky enough to bounce from one partner to another and manage to hoodwink strangers into giving you money to maintain your lifestyle. I would hope that by the time all her children are grown the influencer cult will have died off and our society will be placing more value on those who work hard than these dickheads prancing around filming themselves opening gifted crap and pretending it's a job. This pandemic has certainly highlighted the essential workers that actually keep our country running and hopefully going through this will encourage future generations to think about what career they enter into.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I was 35 when I went back to school to retake my maths and English GCSE just so I could say I have a C ( got 2 Bs)
Then I took History and did an access course, it was so hard. Would I do it again absolutely!! Education is everything these days for proper employers. Dominic and Blondie will be the same it’s history repeating its self, The boys I think want more out of life.
I feel you! I'm not quite 30 but went back to college at 23 to do an access course. Currently finishing off my dissertation for my final year of uni before my third baby arrives in less than 10 days 🤣 its given me much better opportunities than no education!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wilbert watches far too much TV. You never see toys on that living room floor. Does he only have that small drawer of toys in his bedroom?

Reactions: 7
I reckon she makes a fair few ££££ with the ads, and I bet she throws that back in Joyce’s face all the time. Probably why he does everything around the house. I don’t think he works anymore and is basically a housewife.

Reactions: 9
I reckon she makes a fair few ££££ with the ads, and I bet she throws that back in Joyce’s face all the time. Probably why he does everything around the house. I don’t think he works anymore and is basically a housewife.
I imagine she's the type to rub his face in it all the time.

Reactions: 9
Funny how she only ever bothers to tidy if it involves Betsy or Wilby 🙄
She will be exhausted after all that physical exertion of tidying a room. And the two minutes of hoovering a rug yesterday.

Plenty of filming via the sofa to come whilst she recovers.

Her new messiah grid post she actually says the shop knew what size W was wearing not her ? Ffs gifted then was it hun ? I have commented bound to get blocked maybe it’s for the best 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Jesus, if I was BeNiceBetsy I’d of launched that work book straight at her face!!
‘BETSAAAAAYYY BETSAAAYYYYYY help her‘
How’s about you shut that horrible whiny voice of yours, get off your lazy bone idle back side and YOU help her! You are the parent after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Surely she wouldn't make enough long term for him not to work? Not with six children between them both.

I have two teenagers and they cost me an absolute friggin fortune. I cannot imagine the cost of having four more children!!

Reactions: 4
W should be well off the blended goop now. He should be on well sized lumps. I weaned with a mix of baby led and prepped meals. Here's my now 7 year old with a homemade curry just before she was 1. She won't touch the stuff now though🙄

20200611_153149.jpg

Reactions: 8
How old are your twins? I started my boy at just over 6 months. Never has he had anything mashed or pureed 🤢 he used to eat everything, i remember him sat at 9 months old chewing on steak 😂 he's a fussy sod now though
My youngest only liked puree for a month. At 7 months we swapped to exclusively baby led. Hes now almost 2. He loved it.
She probably hasnt let him eat proper food yet because it's another excuse that he "needs" her so she cant possibly do anything else while hes still fully dependant on her for everything. Although, saw her feed him once and the rest of the time it's been the others (mainly betsy) feeding him.

I was 35 when I went back to school to retake my maths and English GCSE just so I could say I have a C ( got 2 Bs)
Then I took History and did an access course, it was so hard. Would I do it again absolutely!! Education is everything these days for proper employers. Dominic and Blondie will be the same it’s history repeating its self, The boys I think want more out of life.
Yep, I did the same at slightly older then found out about a degree I could do. Started 2 years ago and its been the hardest yet most satisfying thing I’ve ever done. I could have done so much better when I was younger but you know, boys and pubs were far more important 😩

However, as a parent I want better for my children! I don’t want them wasting their opportunities. I want them to go to uni, to spread their wings and find something they can be not only successful in but passionate about and for them to do that they need a solid foundation in their GCSEs.

What the actual duck is that stupid looking cup ??
It looks like something a 5 year boy obsessed with boobs would do!
So glad the PayPal money is going to something useful...more crappy shite

Any of my friends want to pop around for eggs (she doesn't actually have friends does she I thought they were all business acquaintances)

Reactions: 6
I’d love to go to uni but I just don’t think I could cope with the work and the lectures.I really hope all my kids go but as long as they continue with some sort of education such as an apprenticeship or open university course I’d be happy
Yep, I did the same at slightly older then found out about a degree I could do. Started 2 years ago and its been the hardest yet most satisfying thing I’ve ever done. I could have done so much better when I was younger but you know, boys and pubs were far more important 😩

However, as a parent I want better for my children! I don’t want them wasting their opportunities. I want them to go to uni, to spread their wings and find something they can be not only successful in but passionate about and for them to do that they need a solid foundation in their GCSEs.

Reactions: 3
I’d love to go to uni but I just don’t think I could cope with the work and the lectures.I really hope all my kids go but as long as they continue with some sort of education such as an apprenticeship or open university course I’d be happy
You could look into an Open University degree?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.