Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Onlymee

All about her!

God she pisses me off.
When I said on the last thread about it, if I was Isaac I would have wound Edie up too.. I didn’t mean from a mothers point of view. I mean from a young boys point of view - her Whiney voice.. bet she’s always like it !!! I’ll be first to admit I don’t like kids like that.. it’s not funny, And it’s Definitely not cute. She won’t be invited to birthday parties from school if she acts bratty and entitled like that.. and I am here for it 😂 imagine the ‘woe is me‘ post from rachaele.. sorry it’s not a reflection on the child - but the parents!
I thought I was the only one who thought she was a lil....@@@@

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Jade33

VIP Member
Is it just me or her teeth actually starting to improve?
Think u might be right, either that or her lips look so weird they distract from them a bit! 😂 I wasn't as repulsed by them in the 5 min fun ad (that I flicked my way through!)

• Haha
Reactions: 3

keytotruth

VIP Member
Those hot tubs are expensive to run, perhaps Joyce can’t afford to pay the electric bill
I always wonder about the hot tub iv only ever seen them lay on top of it is it broken or no chemicals? Mine was so expensive we traded it to a foam on (one between solid and cheap blow up)

Reactions: 2
The world has gone mad. Surely the social media influencer bubble is going to burst soon? Dyson, a world renowned and trusted brand, have gifted her a vacuum cleaner because...why? She’s not a cleaning account. She has a cleaner. She doesn’t do anything other than ads and take videos of her breastfeeding. So fucking weird.
If I had my laptop ( daughters have pinched it!) I’d write to them now, it’s so unfair!

MrsOgre

VIP Member
She back to filming the poor kids trying to eat their dinner in peace too.

Is it Joyce doing the vacuuming as he does pretty much everything else 🤷‍♀️
I can't see the videos properly on my phone.

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I do think that today’s sweetie rifling wasn’t as bad as normal because she actually wants to keep them and eat them, if they were to be donated they’d be getting fingered and dropped from a great height.
Yes this one wasn’t as bad as others I’ve seen 🙈

MrsOgre

VIP Member
I doubt that will happen this time, it’s a couple of miles from the main tourist strip, on its own at the end of a hairdressers and a knitting shop, opposite a pet shop and a chip,shop. My friend lives round the corner and she says she never sees anyone in there, not sure how it survives, was a dressmakers for years before it’s current use.
I had to hang around in that area a few years ago after dropping my husband for a medical appointment nearby and there is one charity shop(I love charity shops), its a very quiet area. I assumed it was in the main strip until I looked on the map😳

Myarmyandme

I’m so unfocused to do it on my own...I need people to bounce ideas off and I’d always find something in the house that needed doing.
You could look into an Open University degree?
Oh I might look into it, My eldest would be over the moon but I was always put off with the fact of 6 kids ( 5 that still need me ) work full time and house.
I did mine via my local college. My first 2 years were 2 days a week 9-3 and this final year was 1 day a week 9-4. Totally manageable, I have 2 kids plus I work as a TA. It worked out cheaper than going to a 'proper' uni, although its through partnership with Plymouth University and it's much nicer as much smaller classes and much more help from lecturers!

They haven't really done much on YouTube, they only did a couple of videos didn't they? (Watch a new YouTube video pop up now!)
You gain money once you have x many followers and viewing hours so the odd video on there now and again will all add up and then they will put time into it as then she will make money off them. Basically it’s once you can get adverts put into them.

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
I feel you! I'm not quite 30 but went back to college at 23 to do an access course. Currently finishing off my dissertation for my final year of uni before my third baby arrives in less than 10 days 🤣 its given me much better opportunities than no education!!
Well done . That’s amazing xx