Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moodyblueeyes19

Chatty Member
How on earth has she made it through life this far... She is so THICK but is a best selling author 🤷🏼‍♀️
goes to show she can’t be arsed to do home schooling while her slave/maid/walk over, grow a pair of balls husband is there.
You’re right, it’s Jordan
she has ruffled my feathers this morning

I’m sure E’s dads name starts with a J I could be wrong

Reactions: 1

OxfLady

Have u seen KDIL lates story about getting gifted cheesecake, and how she rarely doesn’t get gifted anything and yes she swears fuck loads 😂, but it’s genuine and authentic, like how she’s mentioned BLM. Unlike scammy mummy over there
Sorry for the naievity but who is KDIL? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Devondoll

Chatty Member
How on earth has she made it through life this far... She is so THICK but is a best selling author 🤷🏼‍♀️
goes to show she can’t be arsed to do home schooling while her slave/maid/walk over, grow a pair of balls husband is there.

she has ruffled my feathers this morning

I’m sure E’s dads name starts with a J I could be wrong
Yeah it does start with J.

Myarmyandme

I was sat reading the bollocks I was literally sat thinking why the fuck would anyone put themselves through that just to keep another human alive when there are alternatives. I know I’ve never breastfed but if I was a new mum that shit would have me slicing my own boobs off before I produced any milk!
Oh. My. God. That latest post. I’m so angry!

It’s so packed full of incorrect information that I really do worry about all the first time mums etc that will read it and take it as the truth. 🤯🤯🤯

No, it shouldn’t feel like broken glass slicing through your nipples.
No, it shouldn’t make you bite your own fist because it hurts SO much.
No, you shouldn’t fear anything even touching your breasts because of the pain.
No, it shouldn’t be toe-curling.
And finally, NO, it should not just eventually get better because your nipples have gone numb!!!!!!

If it is really this bad then seek professional guidance because something isn’t right, most probably a shallow latch. Nipples go numb when the latch is shallow and it restricts the blood vessels.
I totally understand some may find it uncomfortable/painful whilst they figure it all out and they establish the feeding but my god, just waiting two weeks and putting up with pain described like above until it all goes numb is quite frankly, fucking ridiculous.

Rant over.

Moodyblueeyes19

Chatty Member
Sorry my friends, off topic, admin remove if not ok, a few years ago a piano player won bgt. Do any of you remember his name?

• Haha

Lozzymawozzy

I almost peed myself making that, it's spot on for them!
I found her fanny flashing photo too🤮 but I don't think its appropriate to share here, it's on the grid advertising those scar reduction patches
I can't bloody find it. Why do I even want to see it so bad 😂😂

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
From 2016 onwards she used to regularly encourage her followers (mainly on FB at that point) to donate on a monthly basis to help Domestic Abuse charities and ‘warriors’ in need. She regularly used to push her PayPal donation link and it was a standing feature on her FB, website and blog. People used to set up monthly standing orders and she promised regular newsletters as to what the donations were spent on. No such newsletter has ever been shown with an actual breakdown of expenditure or money raised.

She was asked last year what the money was spent on, refused to provide evidence and cried troll.

She has since got rid of her website/blog with the PayPal donation link but if people had set up a standing order it’s probably still being debited. The exact wording on her website has been screenshot and is on the earlier threads (probably somewhere in threads 3-7)

She said last year that her accountant is able to show every penny that has come in and out but she has never provided any explanation or evidence and blocks anyone who asks.

In the finer print, people were paying a subscription rather than a donation and it’s suspected that the majority of the money went directly into the back pocket of Rachel and her ‘team’ aka Josh, his sister and their mate Jo.

PTWM also set up a number of Go Fund Me accounts for ‘warriors’ which raised thousands. Again no evidence of where the money really went to

A number of her followers stupidly set up a few Go Fund Me accounts to help her get money towards a house deposit which raised nearly £20,000 as in 2018 her landlady put their house on the market. 2 years later they’re still renting and no sign of where all the money raised went. PTWM’s admin emailed followers asking them to send house deposit money to Rachel’s bank account or PayPal rather than Go Fund Me. Again, evidenced in earlier threads.

In 2017 she frequently used to plead poverty claiming they had £17,000 family court debt yet were able to pay for a wedding, family holiday to Spain, mulberry handbag, gucci belt, all saints leather jacket to name but a few yet claimed her lifestyle hadn’t changed. This was before she was a constant ad machine making money from Insta.

In summary, it’s strongly suspected that the PayPal donations funded this sudden change in lifestyle and that the money wasn’t mainly being donated to charities and ‘warriors’ like the donators assumed.

She has made tens and tens of thousands of £££ and there has been no transparency or accountability- just block and delete.
Out of curiosity has there ever been any proof that she’s used the money for herself? I’ve read this thread for a while and I never actually see any sort of proof?
just seems a little contradictive because surely she would own her own home if she had taken all this money?

• Haha
Yep, both wrists and was left untreated all day. In fact she was made fun of all day because Rachaeaeaele thought she was being over dramatic. Then the next day when it turned out both wrists were broken, Rachaeaeaele laughed about it. She's a fucking disgrace.
Omg that’s so bad !! I must say I’m curious to know her back ground
Does she have family does she see her mum
Where is the mother of the boys
I find her really controlling