Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JBMmum

My kids ask me who my favourite is, I tell them none of them they're all annoying, they laugh, I laugh, everything is forgotten about. None of them have ever asked me because they actually think I favour one over the other, I'd be mortified if they did.
I tell mine it’s the dog 🐶😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
I don’t think this was an article. It was a post on here by ’big mummy’ or something like that. I remember because I read the Lime Goss ‘most liked posts on Tattle 2019’ and it was on that list.

Joyce must be using the same gradual tanning moisturiser as me. It’s Dove. I’m orange also. I can’t wait for spray tans to return. I look like Donald Trump I swear to God
Ah fair enough. I stand corrected 🙏

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
Sadly I don't see how we can prove it apart from looking at the absolute outlandish expensive crap they all waste money on.

There's never been any proof that she didn't spend it on herself despite many many requests for her to share this, surely if she was innocent she would?

There's also never really been any evidence any of it actually went to charities or DA victims either through showing screenshots to charity or some sort of itemised accounts, she would rather just give them the freebie tat she receives (after she's sorted through it herself, obviously)
I remember her back in the early days, before Instagram and she did seem to do a lot for her “warriors” then. I even remember the post about people donating so she could buy a house. I stopped following for a while after that cause the posts got abit grating and same old.
i always took her as being quite honest,just wondered if there had been any proof along the way that she had used the money herself.

LuckyBlueEyes

VIP Member
We have this running joke as I am the oldest of the two of us that I am number one, i.e. I’m the favourite, this joke is with my dad. We say it as a wind up but in actual fact my sister is the favourite for sure. With him anyway. It doesn’t bother me though but it could be so damaging to some people
My siblings insist I’m the favourite with both parents. Apparently my dad’s voice changes completely when he’s speaking about or to me. But now I think my niece has taken my position as his favourite, and if anything it feels like I come bottom of his list these days.

I know I’m my mum’s fave, I hate it. I know my siblings resent me for it and are closer to one another than they are to me. I hate how my mum feels she has some right to know all that goes on in my life and what I’m doing, and by extension my kids. It’s oppressive and divisive, no matter how great my mum is or how much she loves me. Favouritism is toxic.

Skirmish1979

VIP Member
He used to have friends. I’m sure there was a video of her picking him up from the pub.
Also, I keep seeing things about his nieces (the scallops he cooked for her, before they had a Chinese 🤔), and there was a wedding pic with a bunch of lads ‘Josh’s nephews’. Did Hannah have a babies at a very young age?

9EEF69B9-984B-44F5-897A-7C8CD64D1E80.png
9EEF69B9-984B-44F5-897A-7C8CD64D1E80.png

Reactions: 1