Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moodyblueeyes19

Chatty Member
First thing I thought was you treated yourself to a drill?! What is wrong with me today? I better crack open a bottle of wine so I at least have an excuse 😂😂😂
First thing I thought was Are you using a drill as a euphemism 😂😂😂 it’s past 5pm, my wine is poured 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So, basically, if you disagree with her at all your not just a regular human with a different opinion, you need to see a therapist.
She makes everyone believe that there are lots of “toxic” people in her life, the girls dad, the boys mom, her mom. No Rach, I think you are the toxic one - you like throwing mental health things around because you want people to doubt their own judgements about you. Just to let you know - we’re here, we see the real you and you suck.
She gave birth to the messiah remember!

• Haha

LuckyBlueEyes

VIP Member
My son is 10 in September so not much younger than Isaac and loves being read to, either myself or his dad read to him every night and have done since he was a baby. If you get into a good habit, reading together doesn’t have to just be something that happens with younger children. It’s such a lovely bonding time, even now.
Oh absolutely, and I’m not disagreeing with you, but I also think it depends on the child. I know one of mine much prefers reading to themselves and has done since they were around 7.

I get what your point was but I think in that house, considering the views on education, neither of them will be reading to their kids once they reach toddlerhood.

I assume from evidence, none of those children get much in terms of one-to-one time. And the boys I suspect are short-changed the most. Because even if they’re not readers I’m sure there’s other ways they could engage.

Jesus 🙈 these threads really do get carried away with themselves! I’ve come from a really abusive background, my dad was a drug addict, in and out of prison all his life and my mum had different men in and out our life, nearly went to prison for benefit fraud and used to bugger off all weekend and leave me (14 at the time) to look after 4 other children. That’s a bad mother! And a terrible father!
I get it, if she has taken the donated money for herself then that’s disgusting. But honestly have some perspective.
I’m a mum myself now, I’m no saint! Sometimes I put the tv on for some bloody peace, I also have a 9 month old that pays no attention to the tv at all, just crawls around destroying my house 🤣
There’s more to it than just putting on the TV. Much more.

Mrs H

In no way defending her, but the clock will still be working just at a slower speed as the batteries are running out.
It's a possibility I suppose but not convinced thats the case. When she did the speeded up version it moved a fair speed and it probably did ony take W about 5 mins to polish off that mushed up shite

Myarmyandme

I’d love to go to uni but I just don’t think I could cope with the work and the lectures.I really hope all my kids go but as long as they continue with some sort of education such as an apprenticeship or open university course I’d be happy
Yep, I did the same at slightly older then found out about a degree I could do. Started 2 years ago and its been the hardest yet most satisfying thing I’ve ever done. I could have done so much better when I was younger but you know, boys and pubs were far more important 😩

However, as a parent I want better for my children! I don’t want them wasting their opportunities. I want them to go to uni, to spread their wings and find something they can be not only successful in but passionate about and for them to do that they need a solid foundation in their GCSEs.

Moodyblueeyes19

Chatty Member
Cue Rachael’s huns all turning up to buy ice creams !
Maybe.... or seeing as she is not liked in her local area, ( this being the reason for her anxiety) this business could well suffer now from people avoiding it.

https://limegoss.com/dear-part-time-working-mummy/ has anyone read this/has it been mentioned on here before? I just googled PTWM as I've got support from my work superior to research influencer racism 😆😆 (so excited! haha) and it popped up! The author is a tattler so hello 🤣
Oh this could be very interesting, please please go hammer and nail on this

Lozzymawozzy

She is a fanny. I work in a health centre and the hv’s are going out to new mums. I was speaking to one today. That’s who they are concentrating on the most right now. Poor girl having to turn to scaffolding teeth twat face for advice !
Scaffolding teeth twat face 😂😂😂

• Haha

MrsOgre

VIP Member
She said she's deleted the baby post now as the baby appears to be tongue tied? Wouldn't this be picked up by midwives or is it possible that they aren't doing any aftercare visits due to covid?
And the last post as well 🤮 Why have people got to lick her arse so much?
The profile pic has been changed to the selfie of her and tango man 😂

Moodyblueeyes19

Chatty Member
"I ordered some more cards,cos you all know I love cards"
Yea, you love to send them yourself pretending to be someone fawning over your brats!
I'm actually so embarrassed at the 'it's not 4oclock my clock needs a battery' then in the next video the clock has moved, obviously still working!!
What a dickhead!! 😂😂😂
Rach you're a feckin embarrassment! Just give up cos you're making yourself look like an even bigger twat!

Apologies, I do have abit of a potty mouth! My bad 🙈
In no way defending her, but the clock will still be working just at a slower speed as the batteries are running out.