Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
When you look at charges you have to take inconsideration the brand. Rach advertises the smallest unknown brands I have ever seen. Her prices will reflect that. I’ll bet she gets from £3-600 at most. In terms of a sell out, she corners the market 😑 Also worth mentioning in her black activism week she liked a post I liked that pledged all influencers would check there ads had been offered to POC, I wonder if she is following through 🤨
I wonder if their fee reflects the amount of sales their ad generates aswell...they have to make their money back somehow.. they wouldnt pay someone 2k for an ad and only generate say 300 back from that particular swipe up?
The things she advertises I would say less than half her followers would buy through her swipe up.
If iv liked something that has been advertised by an influencer, I never go through their swipe up

Reactions: 4

keytotruth

VIP Member
I admit it, I snorted like Peppa Pig doing coke at that!! 😂😂😂😂
OMG. I'm about to explode from silent laughing cos if I laugh out loud my husband is going to ask what I'm laughing at 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I See it on an episode of csi now every time she says his off girding I can picture him doing that lol 😂 haha

She is slowly morphing into a boy I said it before is she as he likes boys and don’t want lose him but him shaving her hair and being more and more camp is making me think it more.she is trying be the boy he likes

goaldigger

VIP Member
Only 2 days ago this was widely featured on our local social media.
Why not direct this woman here? Even though she wasn't in our area, they are reaching out to anyone in need.

I forgot about her thinking that Seb’s mates fancy her 😂 I’m sure the song was more in relation to the fact that his mates have seen most of her body parts naked, knows that she walks about the house with no clothes on infront of Sen and have heard stories about her sex life with Seb’s dad (and her thousands of followers have seen/heard the same 🥴)
I still don’t get why the boys don’t see their mum when one of them fell off bike why was she there and not the mum or just josh
It turned into all about Rach

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Does betsy still have to go to full time education jow shes left school... or do they go into employment at 16?
It's been that long since I left school I dont have a clue anymore haha

Calmasyoulike

Thank you for sharing this, sorry this happened to you, I don’t want to go into detail on here but it has really helped me, thank you xxx
Honestly believe me it will happen. My uncle used to say I had “Cinderella” syndrome and he’s another one that knew what my mum had been put through and played along with her being the bad one. EVERYONE makes mistakes and loses their way and everyone deserves a second chance. Your kids are always your kids no matter who takes over in the interim.

Last edited:

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I’d love to go to uni but I just don’t think I could cope with the work and the lectures.I really hope all my kids go but as long as they continue with some sort of education such as an apprenticeship or open university course I’d be happy
You could look into an Open University degree?

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
😯 That message was so defensive, why does she use the Purple Heart on everything?! And she’s using the therapy line as she knows some of her sheep will see it as a kind reply, whereas it’s actually incredibly demeaning to people with mental health issues. on a side note,NHS MH services are stretched beyond belief at present and we don’t all have paypal money to fall back on to pay for private.
She easily could have sent a sensible, polite reply, maybe acknowledging the ads but giving some actual examples of what work she’s done. But she can’t do that because she hasn’t done any. Shout troll, block, next 😡

I totally read this as the person being Josh’s ex boyfriend not the boyfriend of Josh’s ex 😂
Omg I did too 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
Wish I could just chill on the sofa. Nope not reality when you have children. I've just been out in the pissing rain to walk the dog as I dont have a dog walker, with my kids in tow. Then home for dinner and dishes (no dishwasher and no fairy btw!!) Luckily I did the housework this morning. Oh and I'm having a baby next Saturday 👍🏻

Ps. I love my life I just like mocking her 🤣

Oooh baby day! Hope it all goes well xx

Lori J

Whilst I don’t believe PTWM would take money from the funds on whim , as she has styled herself as a ‘brand’ she may take a healthy wage for herself as many charity CEO’s do. So it may be perfectly legal. However, for all her crew donating their cash, it would be a moral boost to know how the money is helping her warriors.

The boys mother isnt allowed to be discussed here anymore as she isnt a public figure, but they have joint custody with her and havent abides by the order. (That's been discussed in previous threads)
I dont believe she has a relationship with her own father as she made him choose between herself and his new wife.
She slates her own mother in her book, stating shes very toxic, but allows T over nights stays every wednesday and she let her mother name all 3 of the girls.
Her step sister doesnt get on with her (she has previously commented on threads)
She has a new best friend every week and discards them when they are of no use to her anymore.
And also, she would need to be a registered charity to take a wage as a CEO, she hasnt and wont do this because then the accounts would have to be made available to the public.
I do believe she uses the paypal as a form of loan to herself,dipping in when she wants something and puts back so much a week/month. We all know she lives on credit to afford her champagne lifestyle on lemonade money (although I imagine she does genuinely earn a pretty penny from the shit ads)
Josh's job is still debatable though 🤷‍♀️
Wow thank you
Very interesting can’t work the woman out
I thought josh was a policeman 👮🏾‍♂️ I could be wrong
Don’t know why but I feel sorry for the boys I don’t think she cares that much it’s all fake x

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
He used to have friends. I’m sure there was a video of her picking him up from the pub.
Also, I keep seeing things about his nieces (the scallops he cooked for her, before they had a Chinese 🤔), and there was a wedding pic with a bunch of lads ‘Josh’s nephews’. Did Hannah have a babies at a very young age?

View attachment 154449View attachment 154449
I dont think they are Hannah's kids. Hannah is younger than josh isnt she? Josh has more siblings doesnt he

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
She needs to do something with her nails 🤢
Everytime she puts a story up I cant help but look at how bad her skin is.
Her stories are so boring...who wants to see someone fill up a pill box full of vitamins???