Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moodyblueeyes19

Chatty Member
when i was a poor single mum living in a shed which had a whole in the roof, me and my tiny turds had to keep warm from only the glow of the sun, night times told a different story as we sobbed and vomited the whole sombre night, only when morning arrived did i get the strength to crawl through the flap of a door to emerge into the day light, then down at the stream i washed mine and my precious babies clothing we only had 1 item of clothing each (no paypal :cry:) it was as i scrubbed Mcdonald stains from the tiny clothing that i vowed at that moment i would never let my children live in a house that had a hoover which smelt of fags, this i decided was my lives work, now i have 2 special hoovers and never shall i forget the day i paid for my old hoover with my last shilling i just hope my children never experience the same heartache i did :cry:💔💜 #ad #gifteddyson #neverforget
😂😂😂 Brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Raydog

Chatty Member
And just to add, she still hasn't replied to my message on Facebook. It was read straight away! I won't post on here but will gladly share on messages to those who want to see it.
Me please 🙋‍♀️

She probably runs his account from her phone 🤷🏼‍♀️.
I think she does remember her birthday and his birthday post to her went up on her insta first got deleted and then on his ! She bloody wrote it !

Moodyblueeyes19

Chatty Member
almost exactly the same here. I didn’t struggle this much with my elder 2, but the little ones work is like double Dutch to me. They are now teaching subtraction by adding numbers on and making a constant difference (or something along those lines) until you add enough on that you get to a round number, then you do the subtraction 🤯🤯 why not just subtract normally??? 😂😂

I was stressed, my daughter was stressed, till her sister took over and explained it. She understood it because they also covered it (along with normal subtraction). This was back at the begging of lockdown and my eldest has done almost all of the home schooling since (she is in the same year as Betsy so has no school work of her own to do)

There is a lot more to it than teach yourself the basics. The basics don’t cut it anymore it would seem

I also think teachers deserve massive massive pay rises
Double dutch exactly, because of my own maths and English ( and not making excuses but going to a welsh primary school, everything but English lessons welsh, English speaking home and a English high school, it was all very confusing for me, and since them been diagnosed with bof, which fucks your brain function up all on its own lol. I made my kids work very hard from babies with maths and English.
I agree though the basics are not enough these days, but I also think getting into jobs is also harder. Exams are a memory game, and sorry not sorry, but they don’t define you as a person, they tick a box. Please no hate

BPD not Bof,

Last edited:

Myarmyandme

My littlest schoolie showed that to me and I sat with my head in my hands, whispering WTF. This was after an almighty row on how we were subtracting not adding and I’m ringing your bloody teacher! 🤦‍♀️
They are now teaching subtraction by adding numbers on and making a constant difference (or something along those lines) until you add enough on that you get to a round number, then you do the subtraction 🤯🤯 why not just subtract normally??? 😂😂

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
You can tell from her forearms how much weight she’s lost. When your forearms start looking like they could snap it’s time to sort it out

• Haha

keytotruth

VIP Member
Another take away.....plus asking anyone want her unite then preceeds to tell us that she’d never cleaned them,lovely.
How about give them to the many warriors you help through DA who have lost everything.
Oil infuser in hall then something else in kitchen,like a living headache clashing scents.hopefully using pet safe essential oils though or them dogs will get ill
Wow well done shambleton u actually cleaned and tidied the house like a mum normally does

Skirmish1979

VIP Member
Eeeew. That makes her even more grabby as she has obviously done decently paid campaigns, yet is taking on these smaller ads to squeeze out every last penny out of her followers that she can. Gross
That doesn’t include everything she’s been gifted either. Most of which goes in stories so disappears after 24hrs!

FridaK

VIP Member
I'm getting the feeling there's going to be a "rebrand"
No more PTWM, but "The PatchWork Family" including Joyce and the kids more, hence the kids having their own SM accounts and the YouTube.
Think Family Fizz.
Total move away from the DA and "look at us, the cool family" vibe
Wouldn't be surprised if Joyce is controlling what ads she is taking etc, as he seems to be the one with slightly more brains.
😂😂😂 I just looked them up expecting to see kids like Willow & Jaden Smith. I think my perception of cool needs to chill

• Haha
I found that post and I have read this in the past but it's even more disgusting at this current time, I thought she worked with victims/survivors not the actual perps. It's also like a essay. I think it's a lie, why would she be offered so much to advertise gambling in the first place🤔

The comments to that post too, of course Rach has suffered🙄 and the mention of her needing a holiday spurred the huns into getting her a freebie holiday.
In her own words ‘vile’
so glad u have u have to this .
What a bitch!

2020two

Chatty Member
Why is wilby stil on puréed slop. My son a day older then him n eats full on meals. He has a roast last night but none of it was blended.
how old was your son when you first gave him food? One of my twins looks in amazement at food and am wondering if it's time 😭 I think Rach would just tell me to give them ice cream 🤣

• Haha