Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lozzymawozzy

Where do I find this!!! 😂
how old was your son when you first gave him food? One of my twins looks in amazement at food and am wondering if it's time 😭 I think Rach would just tell me to give them ice cream 🤣
How old are your twins? I started my boy at just over 6 months. Never has he had anything mashed or pureed 🤢 he used to eat everything, i remember him sat at 9 months old chewing on steak 😂 he's a fussy sod now though

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Moodyblueeyes19

Chatty Member
Not surprised her monthly newsletter is on breastfeeding, Luxfamily5 has had her baby and she has covered feeding a bit, so Rach is clutching to bring the attention back to herself.

goaldigger

VIP Member
Was this a random follower who asked or someone from Women’s Aid or Rach’s PA? Im confused as to what happened. Did Rach ask her followers to get quotes from landscapers on her behalf for a vulnerable woman? Does that mean she is still working with these women with no regulatory checks? Or did she just pay for it? 🤔
Hang on, just doing some snooping 🧐

• Haha

Thalassa164

I find it weird how they all eat separately too 🤔 let alone completely different meals. Strange one!
we do that though but it’s because of our background..my husband is Latin and wouldn’t eat before 9:30 pm and I am German and don’t really eat hot dinners so just have a light dinner with my daughter at around 5:30 pm as we have big hot lunches.

zojljb85

Chatty Member
I live in the same town as this lady and it’s just not true that there is no support right now; I personally know two professionals who would have seen her over video the same day if she had asked locally. WHY message someone on Instagram who lives miles away ffs? And then let the twat take the credit for rescuing your fucking breastfeeding journey?

Really not in the mood for her shit tonight. Betsy is nearly 16, Rachel, no one gives a shit how she was fed as a newborn 😡

View attachment 155019
Because it's all lies!

keytotruth

VIP Member
He makes my fanny shrivel up. Sorry. No thanks.

What’s with his nail cutting obsession? It’s clear to see though that out of the two of them he’s the better parent. At least he tries to set an example, unlike Mr Burns there snorting and spitting with her phone in their faces 24/7. If I was one of those kids I’d want to ram the phone down her big gob.
I don’t get the nail thing,it’s not a military thing like others have said my brothers high in the army he isn’t obsessed like that not with himself let alone his children or wife

MrsA99

VIP Member
“Lovely page for motherless mums” woman you’re not motherless. Your mum named your 3 daughters, she sat by you in hospital less than a year ago when you had your son, she babysits one of your kids.
Pretty sure she had her round at Christmas as well 🤔. No wonder she and her sister stopped talking after the book came out.
If she still has issues with her Mum, then arrange a session with her therapist to talk it out with her (her Mum) Don't keep making veiled digs on social media.... That's how it comes across to me anyway 🤷‍♀️

goaldigger

VIP Member
Was this a random follower who asked or someone from Women’s Aid or Rach’s PA? Im confused as to what happened. Did Rach ask her followers to get quotes from landscapers on her behalf for a vulnerable woman? Does that mean she is still working with these women with no regulatory checks? Or did she just pay for it? 🤔
It looks like it was someone that works for Action for Children (and has connections to Rachel)

Reactions: 4
Have u seen KDIL lates story about getting gifted cheesecake, and how she rarely doesn’t get gifted anything and yes she swears fuck loads 😂, but it’s genuine and authentic, like how she’s mentioned BLM. Unlike scammy mummy over there

Those stories yesterday are sickening. Wanting praise for doing what most mums do EVERYDAY! What’s the score with the boys mum? Does she see the boys. And did not realise they had an affair!! Amazing how many details she left out of that book? I have to admit I used to really like her and could never understand why people were so horrible about her. But her narcissism really shines through these days. There’s no smoke without fire

LuBiLu

VIP Member
I reckon she makes a fair few ££££ with the ads, and I bet she throws that back in Joyce’s face all the time. Probably why he does everything around the house. I don’t think he works anymore and is basically a housewife.
Surely she wouldn't make enough long term for him not to work? Not with six children between them both.

I have two teenagers and they cost me an absolute friggin fortune. I cannot imagine the cost of having four more children!!

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Iv just spoken to my friend who is an influencer..she said it's really hard to get paid by companies..most of the time you just get gifted the item rather than paid. And she said the ones with the discount code, the influencer only gets a percentage of the sales they generate from that particular code.
So I doubt she would get very much.
She might get a fair bit from the bigger brands though like fairy and flash..but more than likely the dyson ad was just for the free hoover