Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moodyblueeyes19

Chatty Member
Everyone who has ever had a Henry hoover knows how simple they are too clean, and are the best hoovers you can have.

But even buying a second hand hoover (which Rachelee quite a lot of your followers would have had to do at some point) has to be a drama right?
I had mine for 20 years, sold it on last year and got a black & decker cordless, ONLY because of arthritis and Henry to heavy to pull around for me, also I now live on my own, yes all my little birds have flown the nest so my house is so much cleaner now 😂😂😂

I think we've seen everything now, she's flashed her klunge whilst displaying her horrific c-section scar and tits out all the time, there's no need Rach but she is an exhibitionist 😂
Klunge 😂😂😂 Pmsl

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Why does she cook for the kids and then have Josh cook for her?

And why would they go to so much trouble “designing” basically their dream home for a rental? I wouldn’t even be ALLOWED to decorate my rental to that extent, it depresses me often that I can’t unleash any creativity on my home.

2D1E920C-48A3-4173-9736-B17CA728193C.jpeg

emmyg

I'm getting the feeling there's going to be a "rebrand"
No more PTWM, but "The PatchWork Family" including Joyce and the kids more, hence the kids having their own SM accounts and the YouTube.
Think Family Fizz.
Total move away from the DA and "look at us, the cool family" vibe
Wouldn't be surprised if Joyce is controlling what ads she is taking etc, as he seems to be the one with slightly more brains.
They haven't really done much on YouTube, they only did a couple of videos didn't they? (Watch a new YouTube video pop up now!)

• Haha

AnotherMrsJones

How much glorification does this no-mark need? Posting a pic of her child on both of her sm accounts, for WHAT reason? Other than for her huns to kiss her arse, fucking saddos the lot of them 🤢

zojljb85

Chatty Member
Why was she filming Edie when she was upset it’s really horrible she just wants actual attention from her mum without a phone in her face - what a horror bag !
She always does it. It will get attention from her huns, all feeling sorry for E.

I doubt that will happen this time, it’s a couple of miles from the main tourist strip, on its own at the end of a hairdressers and a knitting shop, opposite a pet shop and a chip,shop. My friend lives round the corner and she says she never sees anyone in there, not sure how it survives, was a dressmakers for years before it’s current use.
Wow. I just googled it to see where it is. I'm amazed they make any money there to be honest. It's not even in town. It's a good 10 min walk from the beach. Now I know why I haven't heard of it. The chip shop is good though, I can vouch for that if anyone is thinking of visiting... 😂

FridaK

VIP Member
I think KDIL is more clever than that. Her post is more about body shaming anyone. If she’d had just said ‘too fat’, ppl would have jumped on her with ‘too thin’ etc etc. I think R revels in her tiny size- a bit like Mrs Meldrum does. But I’m sure R has been moaning about the tattle trolls picking on her 😬
I was just going to say that the post was about being sizeist. It wasn’t about Rach.

Skirmish1979

VIP Member
She’s got no content whatsoever. So so dull.

and the breastfeeding post? Yawn. Badly written bullshit as usual. Does she think she’s funny writing ‘tit’??
Can someone who isnt blocked ask 'i didn’t know you had a sister?? 💜
She probably made up the whole thing ( the msg from the lady ) so she’d have some content!!

Mrs Spud

I'm getting the feeling there's going to be a "rebrand"
No more PTWM, but "The PatchWork Family" including Joyce and the kids more, hence the kids having their own SM accounts and the YouTube.
Think Family Fizz.
Total move away from the DA and "look at us, the cool family" vibe
Wouldn't be surprised if Joyce is controlling what ads she is taking etc, as he seems to be the one with slightly more brains.
I could see that happening.
Having a blended family is hard work (I swear my step son has aged me more than the other 2 kids combined) but we are just family, I don't label and either does their dad. 🤷‍♀️
To me, it's just drawing more attention to the fact the older boys weren't birthed by R, and it's not like they need any other excuse to feel alienated, she gives them plenty already.

FridaK

VIP Member
This 👆🏾👆🏾 I was thinking the other day she is so far under the radar of “influencers”. She must hate that she has never reached those heady heights of IG fame not for the want of trying!!
Oh God yes. Her range is distinctly limited as she has no strings to her bow and she’s not educated. The trend of being successful for nothing is truly coming to an end. Even basic reality TV is limited to channel five 😂. No one wants to see it anymore.
I follow lots of younger women with children and the successful up and coming are a far cry from Facebook mum world. Which I am relieved about as it means role models are changing for the better.

novelgossip

You guys are too much!🤣🤣😭😭
I'm trying to sleep for my early shift tomorrow but lying in bed in hysterics 🤣

• Haha

Ladyloulou35

I think if I remember correctly Betsy worked at an icecream place last year and all the 'huns' flocked to the place and R would show screenshots of followers who had seen Betsy. I find it really odd.
I doubt that will happen this time, it’s a couple of miles from the main tourist strip, on its own at the end of a hairdressers and a knitting shop, opposite a pet shop and a chip,shop. My friend lives round the corner and she says she never sees anyone in there, not sure how it survives, was a dressmakers for years before it’s current use.

We have this running joke as I am the oldest of the two of us that I am number one, i.e. I’m the favourite, this joke is with my dad. We say it as a wind up but in actual fact my sister is the favourite for sure. With him anyway. It doesn’t bother me though but it could be so damaging to some people

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
They’ve certainly put some work into the garden considering it’s still meant to be a rental property. Not many landlady’s would like a chicken run like that being installed.

no sign of the £££ deckchairs either 😀
I was just about to comment to say the £200 shit deck chairs are nowhere to be seen! And wilbert hasnt "sat" in his since the photo op when she first got them 🤣

Moodyblueeyes19

Chatty Member
I completely understand where your coming from. I used to deal with bankruptcy in a previous job and it was absolutely mental the material possessions these people had but all on the never never!! Whenever they used to have to sign the declaration to say they wouldn’t run up anymore debt once they had began proceeding with the bankruptcy they were beside themselves. Most of these people didn’t even own a tin of beans in the kitchen let alone own the actual kitchen itself it’s crazy.
She went from buying a very old 2 bed council house to renting a new 3 story semidetached 4 bed house when she was bancrupt, I scratched my head at that and asked her HOW, she told me that bankruptcy order didn’t affect her rent. I still don’t understand how that works, how can they allow a person with 1 child to rent a 4 bed house

• Wow