Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I agree. Like I said previously..seb has already allegedly been bullied because of what R has posted in the past. I believe she also admitted that mums in the playground gossip about her (I know all mums do it,but R gives them things to gossip about). T already doesnt have any friends as it is bless her. And yes when wilbert gets to that age, he will google his mum and so will his friends
There’s no wonder she can’t leave the house alone, or that’s nights out are cut short because she ‘doesn’t like the taste of alcohol’ or ‘Wilby won’t take a bottle’ no mate probably because when people are out and they’ve had a few drinks they most probably love to give u what for (just wrote that totally chavtastic 🙈)

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Skirmish1979

VIP Member
I’m constantly googling to help my kids with their homework- and telling them to google too! You know, trying to make them independent learners and all that!
‘I’m done’- what exactly have you done?? Nothing!!! Lazy Lynne!

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Also, both mine were walking at 9 months and eating proper meals by 8 months. They never stopped moving and exploring and getting into mischief.

AnaKarina23

Everyone is different I guess. Tbh, I love doing it myself as I’ve enjoyed revisiting each subject with the kids as they’ve done them. Although admittedly that probably sounds a bit too hands on 😂. I’d home school permanently if it wasn’t for the social side
😂😂 oh dear lord no! I hated school when I was there. I wasn’t good at it and it has now changed so much and is even more confusing to me Thankfully my daughters are smarter than I am Or my little one would have had no chance during lock down haha

• Heart

Myarmyandme

Didn’t she do insurance recently for Covid lay offs? Employers got it free until August or some weird shit!

Don’t forget Tesco Easter Eggs!

Reactions: 5

Dinnerbag

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion
PTWM: films everything for the gram, even her hanging ham, E screaming for roblox, shaving W locks

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
😯 That message was so defensive, why does she use the Purple Heart on everything?! And she’s using the therapy line as she knows some of her sheep will see it as a kind reply, whereas it’s actually incredibly demeaning to people with mental health issues. on a side note,NHS MH services are stretched beyond belief at present and we don’t all have paypal money to fall back on to pay for private.
She easily could have sent a sensible, polite reply, maybe acknowledging the ads but giving some actual examples of what work she’s done. But she can’t do that because she hasn’t done any. Shout troll, block, next 😡

I totally read this as the person being Josh’s ex boyfriend not the boyfriend of Josh’s ex 😂
I read that too 😂

She used to do a giveaway on a Friday on her Instagram, that seems to have stopped since lockdown.
She has enough shit to do her own giveaway 😂

Myarmyandme

I know this has probably been asked and answered already but...
Has Edies dad actually had a dna test because Willy looks an awful lot like her. I know Dominic and Joyce were bumping uglies when she was pregnant so is it possible that Joyce has a daughter as well 🤔

• Wow

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
I breastfeed, shaky at the start but luckily never painful. Lucky it’s still going well for me and me and baby both enjoy it. That’s it. That’s all I have to say on the matter. Her constant ode to breastfeeding is quite frankly ego driven and I just KNOW she feels smug that she’s able to feed Wilbert with her body when other women who want to can’t. I also think she probably judges formula mums because we all know Rach has a short memory. She believes in her own head she’s fed them all for years, even the boys, SOLELY WITH HER OWN TIT.

Anyway I’m torn because I don’t think what her sister said and did was very helpful?! If my sister was crying, bleeding, in horrific vomit inducing pain that made her sob through breastfeeding I would be straight down Tesco to stock up on formula then tell her whatever choice she makes is right. I wouldn’t make her promise me two weeks.
Disagree totally, sorry. Last thing I ever wanted when I was really struggling breastfeeding was for someone to go and buy formula for me.
I had a right rubbish time with my first, she had reflux and all I wanted todo was feed everyone kept pushing formula on me. I wanted to persist and it was hard so just wanted support and to be told it would get easier/better.

Myarmyandme

I agree, normally the stuff KDIL did was just ugh, but I started following her to watch her handling of BLM. I have to say she’s impressed me no end, she’s genuine in what she says and how she’s acted. Unlike scuzzilla
Have u seen KDIL lates story about getting gifted cheesecake, and how she rarely doesn’t get gifted anything and yes she swears fuck loads 😂, but it’s genuine and authentic, like how she’s mentioned BLM. Unlike scammy mummy over there

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I bet with this new rule coming into effect at the weekend that allows people living alone to effectively join another household, Rachel will get Mummy Marshall in with them for babysitting and housework purposes, and Hannah won’t get a look in. Even though Hannah has fewer kids and would be less risky for Josh’s mum to join up with, we all know Rachel gets her own way and she won’t pass up the opportunity to get Mummy back on Instagram as content 😒

Devondoll

Chatty Member
I know this has probably been asked and answered already but...
Has Edies dad actually had a dna test because Willy looks an awful lot like her. I know Dominic and Joyce were bumping uglies when she was pregnant so is it possible that Joyce has a daughter as well 🤔
Shes the image of her dad

MrsOgre

VIP Member
I’m not surprised at all that she was offered a gambling company advert for that kind of money. Celebs/influencers (almost unanimously) won’t touch them with a barge pole because there has been so much education about the industry and how unethically it operates and preys on vulnerable people, encouraging addiction. They will pay big to have some relatable advertising, but of course they can’t get people to bite because their reputation is so poor. It is of course a little better regulated now (daily limits etc.), but nonetheless the industry as a whole is perceived very negatively (rightly so) and even Rach’s dumbass followers would have torn her to shreds.

She is only waxing lyrical about turning it down because in reality she’s pissed that she knows she had to turn it down because she would have lost so many followers. It’s like being offered a bottomless Prosecco event on the day you’ve given birth. Most people would be like ‘Ah well that’s lush but obviously I can’t accept that today as I only gave birth 2 hours ago’. Not our Rach, she’s all like ‘I was offered this bottomless Prosecco lunch, but I know how harmful alcohol is and how it contributes to DV. Alcohol ruins lives and so I will not be accepting it today because I am so virtuous.’ No love...it’s because you would have been vilified for accepting it!! Patronising wanker.

Someone else mentioned that her followers aren’t the target market for that kind of thing. I respectfully disagree. The majority of the callers to the National Gambling HelpLine are male, so in fact gambling companies are desperate to get more women into it! It’s a bit like when the alcohol companies realised (in about 1960) that 90% of their customers were men. What did they do? Started to make alcohol more female friendly...it’s why they invented alcopops- it’s why swanky bars opened up not old crusty pubs that didn’t appeal to women. They developed girly flavours for wines (Lambrini anyone? Babysham?) they were actively trying to ‘break’ the female market, and boy did it work eh? Women now account for an absolutely massive share of that market- the ‘pink and pretty’ alcohol marketing is still going strong.

The gambling companies are desperate to replicate this. They will offer ridiculous sums to an influence/celeb who will market their product as something fun and harmless that you can dip in and out of, just a bit of fun! And tbf the demographic of mums, often lonely, bored and vulnerable, is one they could make a lot from.

Sorry if I’ve gone on a lot, it just interests me I guess. Basically if Rach could have gotten away with doing a gambling ad you can bet your fucking life she would, but even she has a modicum of sense and could see she’s be hammered for it. And her followers are just the kind of audience these companies are creaming their pants to access!
That's really interesting to know, I was watching law and order last night and every ad break was 3 gambling adverts, I had to turn it off in the end as it's so in your face. A lot of gambling adverts are aimed at women, same as the alcohol ads. There's the current gin craze too, all the different flavours. I keep wondering why smoking is classed so bad but alcohol/gambling can be advertised during the day.
I wonder if she was offered a free holiday, although it's interesting Thomas Cook turned her down for swearing. It may have paid off for her in some way to bleat on so much about turning down that lucrative deal.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
He definitely used to have mates at the beginning (2016) but they were quickly eradicated. Since W was born he is barely allowed out the house by himself.

The “birding friend” was someone a lot older than him who she takes the piss out of.

Somethink less

Whilst I don’t believe PTWM would take money from the funds on whim , as she has styled herself as a ‘brand’ she may take a healthy wage for herself as many charity CEO’s do. So it may be perfectly legal. However, for all her crew donating their cash, it would be a moral boost to know how the money is helping her warriors.
Perhaps, but don't charities have to provide an annual breakdown about where the money has been spent and where it's going? She's managed to avoid doing that!