Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MummaNoggins

VIP Member
*Poor little Edie crying over Roblox.. Joyce is out 'birding' (ahem, looking for cocks 🤷🏼‍♀️!) *

Apologies if it's too rude! My thread suggestion 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Shark gives out to everyone now it seems, I think Hinch has 3 of them? I would go ballistic if she got one from them for certain.
I can't boycott tesco as we get priority slots with them and also got a lidl nearby for when I'm able to go out again. I got lidl baby wipes for the leather sofa and they're awful, so dry and useless. I stocked up on fairy washing up liquid but won't be buying anymore, don't understand how that lazy mare can sell anything

Jade33

VIP Member
There’s no way an actual baby can’t wait until after lockdown!!! His hair wasn’t even that long!
Exactly this! If anything they could've trimmed the top (with scissors!) If they were bothered about the length! The sides weren't long at all, Josh is just so weird with their hair and nails (🤢) my 13 month old boy has repeatedly been called 'she' by shop assistants as his hair is getting so long he's borrowing clips from his sister to keep it out of his eyes! I cant bare the thought of trying to cut it myself so am patiently waiting for hairdressers to be open!

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Eeeew. That makes her even more grabby as she has obviously done decently paid campaigns, yet is taking on these smaller ads to squeeze out every last penny out of her followers that she can. Gross
And how many has she mentioned since. God, she doesnt even shop at aldi or tesco.. she went sainsburys last week 🤣🤣

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
That's really interesting to know, I was watching law and order last night and every ad break was 3 gambling adverts, I had to turn it off in the end as it's so in your face. A lot of gambling adverts are aimed at women, same as the alcohol ads. There's the current gin craze too, all the different flavours. I keep wondering why smoking is classed so bad but alcohol/gambling can be advertised during the day.
I wonder if she was offered a free holiday, although it's interesting Thomas Cook turned her down for swearing. It may have paid off for her in some way to bleat on so much about turning down that lucrative deal.
If it interests you have a listen of this Ted Talk (from 10.30min onwards) . It’s an absolutely fascinating insight into the marketing of alcohol and really opened my eyes. (not affiliated to me at all lol...no money making here!). Advertising people are such clever bastards!

edit** sorry a bit off topic...please delete if not allowed?**

Can I just say Rach that I don’t have any issues with the way your raise your kids. That’s quite simply cause I couldn’t give a shit what you do and how much it fucks them up they’re not mine. Only thing I would worry about is in case your family turns out like mine. We had a shit stepmum who always let people shower her with praise for “taking us on” which she would coyly accept whilst fluttering her lashes making Princess Di eyes saying “oh I love them like my own”. Fast forward years later when we all re-connected with our real mum and found out what REALLY happened with our dad that was when we decided that it was him and her in the wrong and apart from one of us are now all estranged from him despite him trying to contact us. You see as adults you start looking at things through different eyes. Yes my mum was an alcoholic yes she did some stupid things but once it got stripped back and we found out the real reason for this behaviour then we understood and started to rebuild our relationship which today is fantastic!! I’ll tell you Rach it will happen I know lots of families where it does it’s inevitable and it’s coming
This 😍❤❤❤

2020two

Chatty Member
That mug :rolleyes: £8 for that shit. Literally a glass mug and someone has scrawled boobs that look like they've been drawn by a toddler on it. I thought the tat duck and the beheaded peacock she had were bad but that mug is something else...

I did also think perhaps some of the money you pay for it maybe went to a charity, but I can't see it does on the website. It literally looks like it's just £8 for a shit mug.
It's not even an original idea 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 paperchase and urban outfitters have been selling boob merchandise for years with all different kinds/shapes of boobs etc.

• Haha

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
Snort laughing as she has someone visit to put up her red light district sign 👍
Is he doing the two screws for the Dyson while he's there 🙄 I'd be utterly embarrassed to have to ask someone to do that for me.

She definitely does that purple heart all the time to get on our nerves now.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
The boys mother isnt allowed to be discussed here anymore as she isnt a public figure, but they have joint custody with her and havent abides by the order. (That's been discussed in previous threads)
I dont believe she has a relationship with her own father as she made him choose between herself and his new wife.
She slates her own mother in her book, stating shes very toxic, but allows T over nights stays every wednesday and she let her mother name all 3 of the girls.
Her step sister doesnt get on with her (she has previously commented on threads)
She has a new best friend every week and discards them when they are of no use to her anymore.
And also, she would need to be a registered charity to take a wage as a CEO, she hasnt and wont do this because then the accounts would have to be made available to the public.
I do believe she uses the paypal as a form of loan to herself,dipping in when she wants something and puts back so much a week/month. We all know she lives on credit to afford her champagne lifestyle on lemonade money (although I imagine she does genuinely earn a pretty penny from the shit ads)
Josh's job is still debatable though 🤷‍♀️
She did mention a couple of times setting up a proper charity (I have a feeling it was at the end of last year) but I would be very surprised if she ever actually did - she wouldn't be able to skim the cash off for herself if she did.

ShipShapShep

VIP Member
The chicken looked like it was still partly raw after she added it to the second pan, I mean when I cook chicken I make sure it's cooked on all sides before adding stock or whatever else. Can I join in and question why everything has to be pureed to within an inch of its life when he should be on solids? I have no memory of my little ones, I've lost most of my memory but I'm sure that's not normal.
It's not normal. I think I pureed for around a month. I started at 6 months. By the time she was 8 months, she had well defined lumps and by thr time she was 1, I was just chopping up the food into smaller pieces.

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Wheres the saviour of da today after what's been printed in the s*n news? Oh that's right she doesn't fucking care.

FridaK

VIP Member
almost exactly the same here. I didn’t struggle this much with my elder 2, but the little ones work is like double Dutch to me. They are now teaching subtraction by adding numbers on and making a constant difference (or something along those lines) until you add enough on that you get to a round number, then you do the subtraction 🤯🤯 why not just subtract normally??? 😂😂

I was stressed, my daughter was stressed, till her sister took over and explained it. She understood it because they also covered it (along with normal subtraction). This was back at the begging of lockdown and my eldest has done almost all of the home schooling since (she is in the same year as Betsy so has no school work of her own to do)

There is a lot more to it than teach yourself the basics. The basics don’t cut it anymore it would seem

I also think teachers deserve massive massive pay rises
Everyone is different I guess. Tbh, I love doing it myself as I’ve enjoyed revisiting each subject with the kids as they’ve done them. Although admittedly that probably sounds a bit too hands on 😂. I’d home school permanently if it wasn’t for the social side

• Heart

LuBiLu

VIP Member
I wish they'd put the bloody baby on the floor to play and maybe crawl.... hes forever on the sofa or in someone's arms
At that age I had stairgates everywhere where needed. Never knew where they'd crawl or commando crawl off to.

Does she even have stairgates yet, or is that baby constantly held?