Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jade33

VIP Member
Good grief. How much shit was in that hallway 😮 so many things that could have been used and enjoyed by people in need (like her warriors) but instead just sat there collecting dust and becoming 'bogging' (dafuq??)
She wants a medal for tidying. I've never been proud of myself for cleaning my house 😂 it just kinda comes with the territory of having a home 🙄 which leads me to my next point. She always seems to be bragging about her house and whats in it - what about her followers who might be in refuge? In temporary accommodation? Stuck somewhere thats not very nice? Or safe? She's just so focused on herself and her image it boils my piss.
And this breastfeeding badge. WHY?! Who needs a breastfeeding badge, we know you breastfeed. We've seen your tits more than our own. It feels like just another kick in the face for her followers who maybe cant breastfeed. Why share that lovely poem that could potentially make a bottle feeding mum feel like shit.
Fucking bint
It might have made this bottle feeding (not through choice, I had milk issues) mum feel shit if the grammar wasn't so shite. Here's a tip @chicanddiscreet if the next word is "I" then it's "an", not "a" before it.

Reactions: 6

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
Not 'you're welcome'/ 'pleased everything has turned out okay' / 'if you need anymore support just let me know' etc etc INSTEAD she gets 'Can I share this?'

Does not give two shits about this lady other than she's giving her content and making herself look like god to all of her followers 😔
Great point. She's viler than any vomit that projected itself from her sobbing (with both joy and sadness) face 😡

Lori J

This made me laugh.
It’s forever and ever.
Not forever and forever.
Come on now, get it together Rach 😂😂😂
Surely they don’t both sit on the sofa commenting on each other’s posts?
Why do they feel the need to write all that mushy shit so publicly... I bet they are sat next to each other aswell.. sad bastards
who are they trying to convince .... their followers or themselves?

Mum23bums

Any of my friends want to pop around for eggs (she doesn't actually have friends does she I thought they were all business acquaintances)

zojljb85

Chatty Member
Does betsy still have to go to full time education jow shes left school... or do they go into employment at 16?
It's been that long since I left school I dont have a clue anymore haha
She has to stay in full time education, an apprenticeship/traineeship or do part time education with a job over 20 hours a week. So either way, education has to be involved!

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
Why does she cook for the kids and then have Josh cook for her?

And why would they go to so much trouble “designing” basically their dream home for a rental? I wouldn’t even be ALLOWED to decorate my rental to that extent, it depresses me often that I can’t unleash any creativity on my home.

View attachment 154121
And that’s an unfollow from me... to be fair, her house gave me the fear with how much clutter there is everywhere but the Rach love was the final nail in the coffin

FridaK

VIP Member
In the last 12 months I can think of Nivea, Proctor &Gamble (Fairy/Flash), Aldi, Ryvita, Rescue Remedy, Mars (Opal Fruits), Elastoplast, Tesco (Easter Eggs), Go Henry, Iconic, Nutella.....that’s just off the top of my head. In my opinion they’re all big brands and she is raking it in 🤷‍♀️
Eeeew. That makes her even more grabby as she has obviously done decently paid campaigns, yet is taking on these smaller ads to squeeze out every last penny out of her followers that she can. Gross

Skirmish1979

VIP Member
She has constantly done that to him. The only time she stopped taking the piss was when she thought all her huns were interested in the cuckoo story!!

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
My youngests tongue tie never got picked up and I was the same as you, on my knees with tiredness from the constant feeding. Spoke to everyone I could and all I got was maybe move to bottles.Weaned at 5 months and it was clear he was starving! It was only when I made a friend who was a breastfeeding counsellor when he was about 6 and she got him to stickout his tongue and she was like ‘yep, there it is’. Still mad about it now and he’s 11.
Oh that's awful so sorry you went through that and for much longer than I did! it's all consuming at the time isn't it?

One of my most vivid memories of the first fortnight is me crying at the kitchen table whilst my partner made him a bottle, I felt like such a failure! This is another reason why I don't think R should shove breastfeeding down everyone's throats as not everyone manages it and it doesn't make you less of a mum, I know that now but couldn't see it at the time.

It should be on the list of checks they make before you're allowed to leave hospital.

Sorry for going off topic.

MrsOgre

VIP Member
I didn’t even have a blender. Just chopped it or mashed it with a potato masher.
I remember I never had one either. With my first I would grind up weetabix, I was so clueless but Rachel is acting like this is her first too and she hasn't got a clue. I don't believe that she got annabel karmels books when Betsy was born, which would be 15 years ago now unless she's forgotten how old her kids are. I may be going senile but I can still remember how old mine are😂

NerveBag

I’ve only just caught up on this thread, but I messaged her yesterday and asked if she was still helping people because all I’ve seen is constant ads. Talk about rude. Even quoting my name in the message? Was very weird.

she then went on to say how she does help people and I don’t see it, I said what giving the scraps you don’t want?

she then said that I can still have therapy over zoom? Or on the lines of? It was very odd.

she blocked me and straight away blocked me on Josh’s account too? Was she scared I was going to message him too ?
Drives me absolutely mental that she assumes every “trip” has mental health issues. Such an insult to those suffering.

I’m with you, this morning we’ve had tears ( Mine and the kids) over GCSE physics and re, A level Chemistry and Maths, but I emailed the school and googled.
Trying to get my youngest schooler to any type of school work this morning is like trying to remove the sofa from Dominic’s arse near in impossible!
I’ve not once seen Dominic actually help Joyce with school stuff
It's so hard isn't it ❤ add in the extra anxiety of this being for exams and all the uncertainty surrounding next year at the moment and it's pushed me near breaking point a few times! Emailing the school and using google has become a regular occurrence in my house and yours by the sounds of it. What we don't do though is sit on the sofa doing fuck all and filming it...maybe that's where we're going wrong... 😂