Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zojljb85

Chatty Member
Rachel, the motherless mother whose mother helps out with childcare 👍🏻

I wouldn’t class myself as a motherless mother and my kids haven’t had a sleepover at my parents’ house in at least four years, because my mum isn’t interested in them.
Is she taking the piss?

Reactions: 7
She is such a sick nasty bastard, always throws out the 'oh you need therapy' line....wtf happened to be kind? Dickhead wouldn't know be kind if it smacked her in them manky teeth.
Keep doin what you're doin Rancid Rach cos more an more people are seeing you for what you are 👌👌
And one day when the kids are all grown up an moved out of this shit show and all your followers have sussed you're a nasty bully only interested in one thing 💰💲💰💲💰💲💰💲 You an Joyce will live a sad lonely old life and I for one will still be here to see it, an then it'll be us with the smug grins on our faces (but with better teeth 😁)
She’s nasty like that as she knows people wont post her replies to their own stories or they would get abuse. The only place they can show them is here and we’re the nasty trolls remember. She’s so manipulative it’s unreal!

Coolcats24

VIP Member
5 minutes of fun, in other words...another way for her to not teach the children. She’s constantly GLUED to her phone!

Raydog

Chatty Member
Her new messiah grid post she actually says the shop knew what size W was wearing not her ? Ffs gifted then was it hun ? I have commented bound to get blocked maybe it’s for the best 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Myarmyandme

Her “best friends” are all grammers, she has no one in real life, which is pretty sad really. Both of them have no one apart from Majesty Marshall and that other relative of Josh.

Bristol2019

Isn't he about 10 months old now? Mine were both eating what he had at that age, just chopped up in small pieces.

I was going to say exactly the same! Why is all his food puréed? Never did that with either of mine, straight to mashing and finger foods. Totally get if you are bit nervous to start but he’s 10 months. He’s should be on roasts dinners just chopped up surely. It likes he’s their first baby!

Moodyblueeyes19

Chatty Member
😂😂 oh dear lord no! I hated school when I was there. I wasn’t good at it and it has now changed so much and is even more confusing to me Thankfully my daughters are smarter than I am Or my little one would have had no chance during lock down haha
Sadly I don’t see my first 3 grand babies as we live 300 miles apart, my new grand babies that will be local, I am just going to do what I did with all 3 of mine, read and maths in a fun way

• Heart
In the last 12 months I can think of Nivea, Proctor &Gamble (Fairy/Flash), Aldi, Ryvita, Rescue Remedy, Mars (Opal Fruits), Elastoplast, Tesco (Easter Eggs), Go Henry, Iconic, Nutella.....that’s just off the top of my head. In my opinion they’re all big brands and she is raking it in 🤷‍♀️
It’s sad because I love Aldi!! But I will still keep on shopping there.
Who remembers when she ranted on about getting paid for an ad about something to do with gambling? She turned a lot of money down she said and it could of paid them a holiday and it went against her ethos 😂 she will literally sell her soul.. have u seen her eat a ryvita since? Or clean with zoflora?(remember that)

as just nosing back through the first thread as I didnt join until the tattle rant. Interesting that she used to charge £500 to do a talk!! Even charging charities ffs. Firstly, who charges a charity, and secondly, she has no shame. She has no expertise or qualifications to give her the right to charge even a pound for a tal

i had a nosey the other night when I couldn’t sleep (insomnia is shit!)
and it was Wierd that I went to her very first thread, and there was people saying how great work she Did but then went on to say how much drivel she spouted.. I came here from the tattle rant and haven’t left since.. but it’s quite interesting that she’s probably blocked so many people before they can unfollow her so it looks like she has this massive following, if that’s the case?

Attachments

Wish I could just chill on the sofa. Nope not reality when you have children. I've just been out in the pissing rain to walk the dog as I dont have a dog walker, with my kids in tow. Then home for dinner and dishes (no dishwasher and no fairy btw!!) Luckily I did the housework this morning. Oh and I'm having a baby next Saturday 👍🏻

Ps. I love my life I just like mocking her 🤣
Best of luck for next Saturday xx