Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The world has gone mad. Surely the social media influencer bubble is going to burst soon? Dyson, a world renowned and trusted brand, have gifted her a vacuum cleaner because...why? She’s not a cleaning account. She has a cleaner. She doesn’t do anything other than ads and take videos of her breastfeeding. So fucking weird.
Omg every time I see her she has that kid hanging off what I think is a boob
Even in the car when josh dropped the cock off she’s there with the kid on her tit why why why 😤😤😤😤

Reactions: 7

goaldigger

VIP Member
That garden renovation is MONTHS old, that isn't recent 😂
** Edit, my mistake it's not months old (see Rachel, it's really easy to say you were in the wrong 😂) I've hidden the posters details, the location on the Facebook group and the location of the person, as you know, safeguarding and all that 🙄
Screenshot 2020-06-14 at 13.55.51.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
How old are your twins? I started my boy at just over 6 months. Never has he had anything mashed or pureed 🤢 he used to eat everything, i remember him sat at 9 months old chewing on steak 😂 he's a fussy sod now though
My youngest only liked puree for a month. At 7 months we swapped to exclusively baby led. Hes now almost 2. He loved it.
She probably hasnt let him eat proper food yet because it's another excuse that he "needs" her so she cant possibly do anything else while hes still fully dependant on her for everything. Although, saw her feed him once and the rest of the time it's been the others (mainly betsy) feeding him.

FridaK

VIP Member
"We've completed a garden renovation" erm no,you just asked for recommendations. Funny how she was called out yesterday for not helping "warriors" anymore then she posts this
Does that mean she still accepts donations? Is she saying ‘we’ as in the people who donate. Only I thought she had stopped 🤔

Johnson1901

VIP Member
We know she reads this thread but she continues to do it, so I reckon she’s doing it intentionally now. It’s been mentioned that many times she can’t possibly be unaware that it winds people up. Scruffy cow.
Like you said she’s probably doing it on purpose now
I agree, she is a scruffy cow.

All she did was put a shout out on her insta stories asking for help. And she has comments saying how wonderful she is! I’m glad the woman got the help she needed but R has made that post all about her.

Yet again a supportive reply from rach of can I share this? someone who’s asked for help and found help and that’s all u can say fuck sake woman and this sister of hers we never see or hear off well I haven’t anyway
She never mentions her sister. Probably another family member who is “toxic”, although sounds pretty supportive in that post!

Calmasyoulike

I’m guessing a lot of people will come to this thread when the Meldrum one dries up. @admin it might be worth putting this into the first post so people can read without asking
The Mrs Meldrum one was closed tonight as she is no longer on Instagram but unsure why hers was but Susie Verills hasn’t been yet? Getting back to the shelters slippers I seem to remember months ago an invoice being produced from her PayPal monthly breakdown where Rach had to pay Sheepers for advertising or some made up shit even though sheepers gifted her a load of slippers for her friends and family......sorry warriors. I just do not understand how she’s got off with that PayPal scam.

• Wow

Queeniebee

VIP Member
She’s a fucktard! Sorry if that’s not allowed 🙈
What she’s doing to them children is unbelievable. Betsy is everything R wasn’t at that age... it’s like R is living herself again through Betsy making her out to be so lovely and nice when really she’s a bratty teenager, R probably pays her to be all
Nice and kind for the camera!
I feel so sorry for T..

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Do you know what else I was thinking. Her house is crammed wall to wall with so many gifted things that she doesn’t need. How on earth can she consciously not feel guilty about the thousands of women that enable her to get paid to ADs and not give it away. I have never seen anything so self centred. I’d be to ashamed to post it. Her followers are predominantly young mums on tight budgets. It must feel awful
She used to do a giveaway on a Friday on her Instagram, that seems to have stopped since lockdown.

LittleMy

VIP Member
Imagine having six kids and deciding you won’t make dinner after all, because you’ve spent the day cooking and cleaning already, so you’re just gonna sit on your arse with one of the kids and fuck everyone else...
If only it were that easy eh? Lazy pig 🙄 😂

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I watched her latest story about tidying the hallway, and all I could think is that in a month or so Wilby is going to be pulling all those lamps off those low tables, and that oil burner - he'll be tipping that all over the place if she puts it on a low side table!!
If you didnt know her and walked into her house, you wouldnt tell that she has 6 kids living there. All that shit she has it's more than likely gifted tat

Lnrnjn

Thank you for this!!! (And everyone else who commented) my twins are almost 5 months, twin 1 is a boob lover but twin 2 is drooling over food. Serious puppy dog eyes, will follow the food &
watch me eat like a hawk 😂 they look at
strawberries how I look at a glass of wine haha 🤣
Ah I miss mine that young. My b/g twins are 8 tomorrow. Enjoy them the years fly by 😊

• Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
That garden renovation is MONTHS old, that isn't recent 😂
** Edit, my mistake it's not months old (see Rachel, it's really easy to say you were in the wrong 😂) I've hidden the posters details, the location on the Facebook group and the location of the person, as you know, safeguarding and all that 🙄
View attachment 153805
Was this a random follower who asked or someone from Women’s Aid or Rach’s PA? Im confused as to what happened. Did Rach ask her followers to get quotes from landscapers on her behalf for a vulnerable woman? Does that mean she is still working with these women with no regulatory checks? Or did she just pay for it? 🤔