PTWM #34 Dominic & Joyce, a bag of ham sandwiches & a gusto code short of a picnic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You ladies are amazing you know? Nothing like the vile and horrific trolls that R makes us out to be x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You ladies are amazing you know? Nothing like the vile and horrific trolls that R makes us out to be x
She should come here often and take note. This is how you help people. Iv been given more help here than I ever could by being one of her cult members.

When there is an important cause to promote and educate people on..she has 4 stories up within a 24 hour period.
When she has "forgot" the packed lunch or the dogs are shagging each other, there are 30 odd and more stories up in a 24 hour period.
Go figure 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thinking of both you and @Dorothy-redshoes , I’m so sorry you’re both going through tough times. Such a lovely lot on here, with real and informative support. Much love and strength to you ladies x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
None of her BLM posts on Facebook today I see...oh no, of course FB must have deleted them. Again. She really should have a word with Mr Zuckerberg.
He'll no doubt be vomiting horrifically if he only knew how unfairly his platform was treating her.

• Haha
[/QUOTE]
I might sorry
Thank you so much. I will give them a read and they look very helpful. I really appreciate you, and everyone else taking time out to find and send me links to help. I know this wasnt really the place to post but I knew someone here would be helpful. Thank you from the bottom of my heart x
I’m sorry your going through this,we are too.my partner has lost his business and friends have betrayed him we are on brink of losing our house he attempted as feels a failure.im just glad I was home.we are now staying at mother in laws so I get a break n we ain’t leaving him alone.he is getting help he needs but it’s hard

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you so much. I will give them a read and they look very helpful. I really appreciate you, and everyone else taking time out to find and send me links to help. I know this wasnt really the place to post but I knew someone here would be helpful. Thank you from the bottom of my heart x
Just caught up! Dorothy-redshoes i'm so sorry you and your partner are suffering. I lost my dad to suicide when I was little and it makes me so so angry when I see that there's still not enough help available to people in crisis. My dad asked for help and got put on an 8 month waiting list - too long clearly. Mind boggles. I hope you both get the help you need and know my inbox is open if you need a chat/moan/witch X

Ps. Rachaealele please post something of value or just don't post 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I might sorry

I’m sorry your going through this,we are too.my partner has lost his business and friends have betrayed him we are on brink of losing our house he attempted as feels a failure.im just glad I was home.we are now staying at mother in laws so I get a break n we ain’t leaving him alone.he is getting help he needs but it’s hard
[/QUOTE]
Keep strong.. it's not easy, I'm so sorry and I really hope you are ok as I know how tough it is as the partner. Sending you lots of love xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s really bizarre how she’s playing this. Totally unnatural for an account that has previously said NOTHING about racism to be only posting BLM content for this long. But to also have told her husband and kids to be silent too? It is very odd. Is she making it “her” thing? Because tbh that would be borderline offensive.

Reactions: 11
Everybody has their tit to deal with. If this thread momentarily becomes a source of sharing information and support every now and again, then that’s gives it a dual purpose. The world is tough right now.
As for Rach, I’m starting to think she is pissing about with sharing these slides. It’s really is becoming very awkward. I’m surprised someone hasn’t checked her. She must have some Black followers surely? It’s woefully evident she hasn’t grasped the point

Reactions: 20
I might sorry

Keep strong.. it's not easy, I'm so sorry and I really hope you are ok as I know how tough it is as the partner. Sending you lots of love xxx
[/QUOTE]
Thank you lovely you too.its easier said but keep it up be strong xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She either doesnt know how to go back to posting normally, or like you say, shes trying to make a point of it becoming her thing. Maybe if her stories were useful and informative it would be ok, but they aren't. They are just posts she has happened to come across while searching her newsfeed and she though "that looks good, I will share that"
I really think alot of people we aren't aware of have privately messaged her and gave her a grilling for her facebook post and possibly her gram post.
I wonder if she will carry on tomorrow too.
I bet joyce is itching to post his "daily update" aswell 🤣

[/QUOTE]
Sending both you strong ladies lots of love. I hope both your partners get the help they need and they find some peace. Take time to look after yourselves as well (probably easier said than done!) xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
To all on here are are suffering at the moment, know you have support here. We may be strangers but I think we’re a compassionate and caring bunch of women (?) all willing to offer support in any way we can.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think what I find so bizarre and unhelpful about this is that she’s built her following on the back of DA being her “thing”. Now, because she’s latched on to something else, she has spent two days posting nothing but BLM content. But she has completely ignored domestic abuse in the process.

Anyone signposted to her right now would find a link to an American site regarding George Floyd, several stories relating to racism (but without any context or useful info alongside them), highlights where she’s pretending to be German, and grid posts of Wilby, Seb, and Shaun King.

Even if I were someone she had previously helped (not that I’m sure any of those exist), I would be a bit put out today that she’s apparently dropped one USP in favour of something a little more on trend.

* just to add, I am anti-racist and appreciate all the resources that have been put my way this week, I’m continuing to educate myself and my problem with what Rachel is doing is not about thinking racism isn’t as important as domestic abuse, it’s feeling angry that she’s dropped one cause in favour of another. They could happily co-exist on her platform. Hell , she could even have linked the two without much difficulty 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m sending big hugs to everyone who needs one especially @Dorothy-redshoes and @Wetmyplants.

I have to say though normally I can’t stand KDIL but she’s done amazing with the BLM
Thank you 🥰
I was just going to say this today about kdil. Her post today about her voice not being important I thought was fantastic. Iv seen alot of accounts that i dont normally enjoy or like and they have covered this topic really well and shared some great information and not made it about themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hate to be cynical, but I think our Rach may have used this time for a little bit of lockdown flouting 🤷‍♀️. There is always a way to personally benefit and my god, she is the one that will find it 😂. Silence on all accounts bar her incessant sharing of random posts. Suspicious 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sending both you strong ladies lots of love. I hope both your partners get the help they need and they find some peace. Take time to look after yourselves as well (probably easier said than done!) xxx
[/QUOTE]
Thank you xx

Reactions: 1
Mmm - I don’t like KDIL generally but after all the comments in here about her getting it right I Went and had a look and she pretty much nailed it didn’t she! Sounded very passionate about it too. Rachael has got it SO badly wrong. I’m ashamed both of her and for her. :(

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Guys you lot have given me all the feels tonight so much love and care in this chat all looking after each other xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.