PTWM #33 When lockdown rules don’t apply to you. It seems Rach has gone a bit Cuckoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the anger from Charmziee in a way .. and with everything boiling over and no justice in sight she is allowed to be angry but she directing that anger at the wrong ppl and totally looses all credibility by siding with Rachel-has-no-clue ..!
I agree. She absolutely has a right to be angry. Sadly, I think her anger is so deep, her frustration so great. I don’t know, is her anger so deep and now she finally feels able to release it safely and it’s all coming out in a way other people can perceive as the ‘wrong’ way? I don’t know if I’m making any sense here.

I’m struggling with what to say. As a white woman I have no right to judge a black woman on how she is feeling right now or how she’s expressing those feelings. I have no right. White fragility; I’m starting to understand.

But, it’s hard to not pass judgement and that’s something I need to work on in myself. Some introspection is needed.

Reactions: 11
I’m just trying to catch up with the crazy thread, I can see both sides. The lady ( I’m assuming) only asked a questionEat and she went nuts. Cazimee is pissed as a black person I get that but she has some venom against the other poster. I don’t understand why though have I missed comments?

Reactions: 4
It’s gone. She deleted the whole conversation. What a piece of tit. She silenced both black and white people there to save her own image.
Disgusting, just disgusting
I SS also. I’m going to check if she is still following Charmziie. Just because yes, she was animated, but this is a bleeping animated situation that has oppressed voices for years, especially female ones. I’m bleeping appalled

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Wonder if Charmziie agreed to them being deleted? Unlikely. That’s the end of that working relationship then ...

Reactions: 7
[QUOTE
It’s gone. She deleted the whole conversation. What a piece of tit. She silenced both black and white people there to save her own image.
Disgusting, just disgusting
Luckily all the comments are here for people to see for themselves.
Typical R behaviour, sits back and lets a tit storm happen and takes zero responsibility.

Reactions: 5
I absolutely agree with her that white people have no right whatsoever to tell her to tone down her language or try to regulate her anger. She has absolutely every right to be as angry as she is and to shout as loudly as she likes about it.

I have seen lots of videos though of police officers in America laying down their batons and helmets, kneeling in solidarity and marching with the protesters. I don't believe that every policeman is bad, just like not every white man is or every black man.

Rachaeaeaeaele has just proven again that she doesn't care one bleeping bit, if she did she would have spoken up. Not just deleted the whole conversation because it makes her look bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you Be back soon 😉
Well that’s why I screen shot most of them 😉

I wonder if Rach is going to do #blackout tuesday?
But that poster didn’t, did she? I’m not sure. I remember her asking a question and she came at her with venom
I absolutely agree with her that white people have no right whatsoever to tell her to tone down her language or try to regulate her anger. She has absolutely every right to be as angry as she is and to shout as loudly as she likes about it.

I have seen lots of videos though of police officers in America laying down their batons and helmets, kneeling in solidarity and marching with the protesters. I don't believe that every policeman is bad, just like not every white man is or every black man.

Rachaeaeaeaele has just proven again that she doesn't care one bleeping bit, if she did she would have spoken up. Not just deleted the whole conversation because it makes her look bad.

I agree. She absolutely has a right to be angry. Sadly, I think her anger is so deep, her frustration so great. I don’t know, is her anger so deep and now she finally feels able to release it safely and it’s all coming out in a way other people can perceive as the ‘wrong’ way? I don’t know if I’m making any sense here.

I’m struggling with what to say. As a white woman I have no right to judge a black woman on how she is feeling right now or how she’s expressing those feelings. I have no right. White fragility; I’m starting to understand.

But, it’s hard to not pass judgement and that’s something I need to work on in myself. Some introspection is needed.
My guess is as good as yours. Its such an emotive topic. Its probably a cumulation of a lot of things - and in combination with a global pandemic - with unemployment rising sky-high, many ppl with no health care, people dying unnecessarily - these last murders have been the final straw setting the fire. I also think the US media is not painting the real picture but to a narrative / bias.

I am still learning to navigate through this topics myself and I wanted to talk to my colleagues about it this week but just feel like a fraud ..

Sorry can’t explain myself that well .. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The post and comments are still there. You'll never find me raquelle mwahhahahahahhaha! Hidden amongst all your loyal followers 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It wouldn’t surprise me if tomorrow she does a story, cackling and snorting over how it all went mad on IG. All the trolls came and bullied everyone so Insta took the post down.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
If you're reading here before bed Rach, you fucked up today.
Big time
Massive

😂

Never mind eh. Maybe stick to flogging Flash and Opal Fruits and snorting like Peppa Pig in every story. Leave the hard stuff to more educated people.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It wouldn’t surprise me if tomorrow she does a story, cackling and snorting over how it all went mad on IG. All the trolls came and bullied everyone so Insta took the post down.
She will won’t she? Snorting away like it’s all some big joke. She disgusts me.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.