PTWM #33 When lockdown rules don’t apply to you. It seems Rach has gone a bit Cuckoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
... and yet PTWM is still staying silent on the matter and just standing by whilst this happens on her post.

Wonder if Insta will mysteriously delete her whole post soon? 😄
Probably had to pop back to sainsburys for a last minute item 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm actually with the angry young Black woman. It's refreshing to see such passion on PTWMs comment section, not just huns "crying both tears of laughter and sadness" over awfully written drivel, and fawning over cute kids.

I can't say I agree with everything she's saying but as a white woman it's my position to read and understand her POV, not agree with it. It's a massive clash of politics at PTWM headquarters and I'm here for it, although I suspect the post won't last much longer 🤭

Reactions: 13
Just to
Let you know, it’s been what like 2 hours since I commented and she blocked me but let the comment be commented on, I have not had 1 single friend or message request, those that have been left to be roasted previously will know this is unheard of... point made RAC

Reactions: 5
PTWM #34 Dom & Joyce deleting & blocking in the Sainsbury’s shed, here’s hoping T didn’t drop W on his head

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the duck is going on? Did she not just meet charmy today now they’re working together? 😂
It reminds me of the time I decided to put on a show in my local town hall when I was about 9, I got the people who played instruments in my class (recorders mostly) to come to my bedroom and audition. After bigging it up all over school I realised I didn’t have a friggin clue so had to go quiet she keep my head down till everyone forgot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is probably knocking back rescue remedy 🤣🤣
I think she needs to send Charm a swipe up link for some.

Honestly, what a tit show today has been for R. She’s all out of her depth on this subject and I doubt it will be long before the insta post is deleted.

Reactions: 8
I just snort laughed at Desmond Tutt. How could she get that wrong?!?!?! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think little Miss White Saviour should be decked for that behaviour 🙄 imagine at the big age not being educated enough, not being adult enough to correct your moron feckin followers on why they can’t say certain words!! Makes me so angry, disgusting woman.

Reactions: 9
Alot may not like her but raquelle could do with taking a leaf out of Caroline Hirons book. Also, alot of celebs & influencers haven't been posting their usual stuff as a mark of respect....to not be posting utterly non important things when people are being murdered by police officers. But not our raquelle, oh no....carrying on posting her mundane family life like she hasn't got a care in the world.

Reactions: 5
Not very good at this and don’t know if I am doing it right but next thread post, is that even right....

Rach set me up to be roasted but ended up
Toasting herself!!!!

I get the anger from Charmziee in a way .. and with everything boiling over and no justice in sight she has every right to be angry but she directing that anger at the wrong ppl and totally looses all credibility by siding with Rachel-has-no-clue ..!

Reactions: 14
I get the anger from Charmziee in a way .. and with everything boiling over and no justice in sight she is allowed to be angry but she directing that anger at the wrong ppl and totally looses all credibility by siding with Rachel-has-no-clue ..!
Also the total lack of response from R makes it seem like the whole thing isn’t actually important to her, It’s disingenuous. She will usually comment on posts several times, but she clearly doesn’t know what to say for the best! She may as well just delete it off the gram and be done with it.

Reactions: 10
Oh my god that post def is going to be taken down... who put the comment about as the wife of an ex police officer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.