PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly not lost, one poisoned and one ran over x
I'm so so sorry :(

I lost my 8 year old cat, my youngest puss, 10 days ago. Very sudden health deterioration, from nowhere. He had a bowel tumour... I decided to pay a fair whack for the scans to see if we could help him and find out what was ailing him but no, it was best to let him sleep.

Sorry to be so low but I just wanted to let you know you're not alone.

And queen R swears and glares because her gorgeous designer dog dares to go near her 🙄 she's awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Speaking of social distancing, we had a serious incident in our street the other week, a neighbour fell from her window while speaking to her neighbours in the garden from three floors up, the street was swarmed with police and paramedics all day, as it wasn’t known what had happened yet, which was frightening enough but then folk we know from other streets started to come and do their nosy!! It’s absolutely ridiculous, stay in the gaff ffs!! Some people are genuinely just disgusting, then 4 days later they clapped for the nhs?? You’re not exactly helping them you wankers 🙄🙄

Sorry for ranting, big love to all of you on the frontline, hoping everything will be okay again soon ❤
My neighbour keeps posting how she's seen her grown up kids and grandkids from a distance and is missing kissing and cuddling the babies. On Wednesday she'd leaned that far into the car her feet were off the floor whilst she was kissing her granddaughter and last night she was sat in her garden with her 4 month old grandson on her knee! Winds me right up. Unfortunately she's a bit like R and believes her own lies. it isn't worth the backlash you'd get if you called her out on it 🏡☄💣💥

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I'll take that as a no then!!
Im on my own with my kids and have a life away from Tattle. I signed out yesterday to clear my head, so have just seen these.

after the way I was piled on yesterday, I don’t fancy sticking around to suffer more of the same. My DMs are open if you want to ask me any thing.

if Sam is now saying that she did write the petition then she has made made a complete mockery of all the people it caused so many issues for at the time. Innocent people went through hell because of the (now seemingly false!) accusations that were thrown around and people that were being blindly accused of writing it to cause trouble. Families stopped speaking to each other because of it! those relationships have never been been repaired, im still dealing with the consequences of that in daily life and she’s now saying it was her all along?? Are you willing to go on record with real life people and say she told you that? Because it would clear a whole mess up!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ll happily move on. I just found some comments yesterday a bit antagonistic. It’s sad when people say that all the thread is about is bashing Rach because I think the majority of us don’t really dislike the woman, we are just bemused at the whole set up. My take away thought is as ever, the kids should not be exposed like they are and all the adults should do better ✌

Reactions: 13
I don’t ignore it because I constantly see things being written here that are not true and are painting a completely false picture about parental alienation And that isn’t what’s happening here. But ur right about drawing attention to it, I won’t say any more
I dip in and out of this thread but I always see you say the same thing... ‘I won’t say anymore’ but you always say more 🤣 If you cant/won’t say anything then just stop replying!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Im on my own with my kids and have a life away from Tattle. I signed out yesterday to clear my head, so have just seen these.

after the way I was piled on yesterday, I don’t fancy sticking around to suffer more of the same. My DMs are open if you want to ask me any thing.

if Sam is now saying that she did write the petition then she has made made a complete mockery of all the people it caused so many issues for at the time. Innocent people went through hell because of the (now seemingly false!) accusations that were thrown around and people that were being blindly accused of writing it to cause trouble. Families stopped speaking to each other because of it! those relationships have never been been repaired, im still dealing with the consequences of that in daily life and she’s now saying it was her all along?? Are you willing to go on record with real life people and say she told you that? Because it would clear a whole mess up!
Why are you all communicating via Tattle? Can’t you clear it up privately as adults? Why can’t you ask the people involved directly? I’m not piling on to you btw. I just don’t understand what has happened that you all have been affected but can’t speak to each other over it

Reactions: 8
Why are you all communicating via Tattle? Can’t you clear it up privately as adults? Why can’t you ask the people involved directly? I’m not piling on to you btw. I just don’t understand what has happened that you all have been affected but can’t speak to each other over it
that’s exactly what I’m now trying to do!

Last edited:
I don’t get the Facebook live thing but at this point I’m reluctant to ask because this thread is getting wild

Reactions: 4
I dip in and out of this thread but I always see you say the same thing... ‘I won’t say anymore’ but you always say more 🤣 If you cant/won’t say anything then just stop replying!
It’s very hard to do that when I see something completely false being written and everyone believing it. I’m gonna be strong from now on tho 🤣

I don’t get the Facebook live thing but at this point I’m reluctant to ask because this thread is getting wild
I might have got the wrong end of the stick but I thought the government live updates on FB and she saw Sam commenting on it?? I don’t think they were watching Sams Facebook Live...

Reactions: 4
Maybe the name of Josh’s first wife should become unmentionable with regard to comments in this thread.

New members arrive, dubious former posters names resurface and we go round in circles.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe the name of Josh’s first wife should become unmentionable with regard to comments in this thread.

New members arrive, dubious former posters names resurface and we go round in circles.
Agreed. Sort it out offline. No one knows who anyone is here. We shouldn’t be involved in it ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Right, back to Saviour Sally. Or should I say White Saviour Wendy?

Her recent post about the shoes - it’s good what she’s done. She’s a rich person who’s kids have an abundance of things. Good to donate those things to children who need it. Also good to promote the organisation who run the program. This could have been done in another way. I feel it’s exploitative showing these two young girls holding up a note thanking “The PTWM team”. I feel it’s all about her ego again and how wonderful she needs to look 24/7. How much she needs everyone to know she’s a saviour. The picture of the girls was not necessary. Yes it was sent to them as a thank you. So you and your family drink it in and say “Look how happy they are. This is something we should keep doing” Now you’ve broadcasted them for content without their permission. Two little girls thousands of miles away who just want their new shoes and to get on with their life are used on your page to show how wonderful you are.

I may get tit for this but I have long had a real problem with people helping African based charities then using images of the end user on their social media to show how much these people are just sooooo grateful, sooooo happy, sooooo pleased to be saved by the generous white woman or man. Doesn’t sit well with me for a number of reasons however asking Rachaelelele to check her privilege would be impossible.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
It’s very hard to do that when I see something completely false being written and everyone believing it. I’m gonna be strong from now on tho 🤣
We’re you accused of writing it. Can you not just explain your involvement?
And yes I know I’m keeping the subject going, but I’m nosey and really would like to know (wrong I know) but don’t think I’m the only one.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.