PTWM #30 Upsetting Lula, exposing Betsy; she’d sell the Messiah for free tat from Etsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure I read on this post yesterday that we never see a cranky teething Wilby. ... Today on her stories.... Guess who's crying 🥱 I have never posted on this thread but I've been a long time lurker, when I saw that this morning instantly I was like "well somebody has been on tattle!"
Bingo!! But instead of getting him dressed quickly and ending the drama she filmed it meaning she was one handed and prolonged the stress. Nice job R!! 👍😅

Reactions: 7
Imagine being that desperate to stay relevant and have content, you have to use the site you say trolls you. Morning Rach, by the way.
It would be funny if you weren’t reeking of desperation.

She must quite simply live on here. Someone said she was lazy in the morning - she’s now doing early starts. Someone said she didn’t use a tripod - she has now got a phone holder. She must be exhausted trying to keep up.
Get of Tattle Rach or join and we can all have a chat to iron out some of those inconsistencies 👍
Don’t forget we mentioned about the lack of DV information - now we get one a day. Not worthwhile but it’s there.

Reactions: 13
She must quite simply live on here. Someone said she was lazy in the morning - she’s now doing early starts. Someone said she didn’t use a tripod - she has now got a phone holder. She must be exhausted trying to keep up.
Get of Tattle Rach or join and we can all have a chat to iron out some of those inconsistencies 👍
I said both of them.. hi rach 👋 your welcome 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We haven’t had a ‘funny infected vag’ story for a while have we? The one where PC Titwank has to go to the shops? Or maybe one where the kids are playing with sani items? Maybe a mooncup bath for a Lego man?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I never say the dogs story at the time but one day not long ago I was browsing her page and clicked on the highlight and my god, I was horrified. I get dogs are dogs but the fact she filmed it for Instagram horrifies me. I don’t think there’s a lot you can do once they lock on but still, I didn’t need to see that, her followers didn’t need to see that and the kids could have been taken out of the room at least. She is genuinely one of the most disgusting people I have ever come across.

Reactions: 11
We haven’t had a ‘funny infected vag’ story for a while have we? The one where PC Titwank has to go to the shops? Or maybe one where the kids are playing with sani items? Maybe a mooncup bath for a Lego man?
I don't know if anyone else frequents the Hinch threads, but there's an ongoing joke of "Tattle bingo" where everyone tries to guess what she will do next because she's clearly reading Tattle for ideas, someone says "oh we haven't seen xyz in a while" and then lo and behold it will appear on her stories, you can call it a bingo if Raychaellleee does this!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember reading a post by Mother P where she described becoming ill after always reading negative comments, so she stopped. I have to be honest, I wouldn’t read here if this was about me. With Rach it’s stupid because there are so many issues and questions about her, unless she is willing to address them, they are still going to pop up periodically. Why not just do it, instead of following these threads. Just get it all out and then you have nothing to fear 🤷‍♀️. It just seems like torturing yourself when you don’t have to

Reactions: 8
I remember reading a post by Mother P where she described becoming ill after always reading negative comments, so she stopped. I have to be honest, I wouldn’t read here if this was about me. With Rach it’s stupid because there are so many issues and questions about her, unless she is willing to address them, they are still going to pop up periodically. Why not just do it, instead of following these threads. Just get it all out and then you have nothing to fear 🤷‍♀️. It just seems like torturing yourself when you don’t have to
Probably because the whole truth would turn most of her followers against her and she would lose her income, they would have to downsize their home and live a much smaller, simpler life.

Reactions: 8
Omg her messy kitchen is giving me anxiety
To be fair with 8 people in that household I don’t think that’s bad going x

how much do these ads pay?! They will dry up one day. This whole Instagram as a living saga can’t last forever?! and one day all her kids will grow up, I don’t think she’ll stop at Wilby ?

Edit: I think when they have kids of their own she’ll sell her grandkids out too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Imagine going on a first date and the bloke snorts constantly when he laughs, sorry but that would put me right off. Oh but then R&J didn’t have a first date🤦🏼‍♀️ they just met up for a shag in the woods. I wonder if she snorts through sex too?🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

how much do these ads pay?! They will dry up one day. This whole Instagram as a living saga can’t last forever?! and one day all her kids will grow up, I don’t think she’ll stop at Wilby ?

Edit: I think when they have kids of their own she’ll sell her grandkids out too.

I have that amount of ppl in my house and pets and my kitchen don’t look like that

Reactions: 6

She's clearly not sensible with her money either, if I was in the position of earning a lot of money I would have bought a house, because I'd be mindful of the fact that it won't last forever and I'd want something at the end of it. But no, she is spunking it all on braces, eyelashes, designer clothes, unnecessary furniture, takeaways etc. One day when the bubble bursts (and I really hope it's sooner rather than later) she is going to be left with duck all to show for her Insta "fame". Imagine being an employer recruiting and she puts in an application "well for the last x years I've been an influencer, which basically means filming myself and my family all day and oversharing it with strangers to get validation, opening gifts and freebies and doing tit adverts". Maybe she'll try and sell herself as a reality star, do the rounds of This Morning etc moaning that Instagram ruined her life.

Reactions: 9
She's probably hoping someone will send her a toy one for free.
She's probably hoping someone just sends her a whole new bleeping telly. Then Wilby can have that one, with his own remote, in his bedroom and she can plonk him in front of it in his bleeping deckchair, with a tray of cakes and biscuits.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I skip most of the stories. I think watching other people’s kids is boring and just repetitive. Her grid is like a family album. Pointless. But, I do like to watch the stories where I have to work out how much booze Josh has polished off and the ones where Rach introduces her personality for the day 😂, oh and the beggy ones. I also like the ones when they are talking to each other and it’s like ‘This Country.’ They are entertaining 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.