PTWM #30 Upsetting Lula, exposing Betsy; she’d sell the Messiah for free tat from Etsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely there's not enough in there for everyone or are my family and I just piggies😂
I was thinking the same, I know we're piggies (I blame my boys, 12 and 15 and they eat the same amount as their dad!) but no way could that feed all of them. Mine would be bugging me for a snack an hour later 😂

My first idea for a title!

Too lazy to chop veg cos she is always on the beg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I skip most of the stories. I think watching other people’s kids is boring and just repetitive. Her grid is like a family album. Pointless. But, I do like to watch the stories where I have to work out how much booze Josh has polished off and the ones where Rach introduces her personality for the day 😂, oh and the beggy ones. I also like the ones when they are talking to each other and it’s like ‘This Country.’ They are entertaining 😂
You know when he's had a lot, he gets stained teeth and has the red wine smile 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
General observation, they didn't go outside last night to clap, I presume because Josh was at work (that seems to be the pattern)
This morning, homeschooling has gone to tit and the kitchen is a mess, no sign of Josh (presume he's still asleep)
She actually can't cope without him!!
(Go on Rachel, prove me wrong 😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
General observation, they didn't go outside last night to clap, I presume because Josh was at work (that seems to be the pattern)
This morning, homeschooling has gone to tit and the kitchen is a mess, no sign of Josh (presume he's still asleep)
She actually can't cope without him!!
(Go on Rachel, prove me wrong 😉)
I think Josh is in the cupboard again on his red wine intravenous drip after the whole shower/ bath incident. She only lets him out for a couple of hours a day to do housekeeping and general chores 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was thinking the same, I know we're piggies (I blame my boys, 12 and 15 and they eat the same amount as their dad!) but no way could that feed all of them. Mine would be bugging me for a snack an hour later 😂
Mine are only 6 & 8 but they're hobbits in disguise😂

Reactions: 4
New to this thread but followed PTWM for a week or so ...she is moaning Wilby wont feed from her and she is full of milk and he drunk formula , why dont she Express it and bottle feed him it ...or am I missing something 🤔

Reactions: 15
Wow. So Betsy gets her own room with a big double bed, a sofa, desk/dressing table and a mini fridge and doesn’t have to clean it herself. Seb, who is just one year younger, gets a single bed in a shared room with his 10 year old brother and is filmed with Rachel complaining that he’s not tidying it.

So fair.
R has posted before how it’s the best that they conceived W in. You couldn’t pay me to have that bed 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 4
So she hasn't been exclusively BF like she made out then.. "hes not had a bottle the whole of lockdown". Tripped yourself up there R. And why tan your boobs every week?
Ans now shes moaning about bottle feeding because she cant be arsed to do male then up... you have bleeping prep machine you thick tit. We all saw it months ago!

Reactions: 11
Cheeky witch 😂 'Aww Josh'll be devastated that Wilby won't be breast feeding anymore.... oh well he'll just have to pull his weight'
She's a nause, probably saying stuff like that for a laugh to see what's said over here, but still a nause 😂 Absolute Muppet 🤣

I almost made it through the day without commenting! 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.