PTWM #30 Upsetting Lula, exposing Betsy; she’d sell the Messiah for free tat from Etsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I have one friend whom I often start messages to with ‘mate’ it’s just our banter and I’m (sort of 😬) a grown arse woman. Think it’s a regional thing for me though, I have other friends who get mate, some get pal, others get you knobhead 🤷🏻‍♀️
It is probably accents etc. I didn’t sound right in my head, but I’m not used to it tbf. I start with Hiya. Sorry no offence intended 👍😀

Reactions: 4
Wilby teething remind me of Edie’s “meltdowns” that we never ever saw basically any evidence of. W teething is so bad, so horrific, ruining everyone’s lives. Yet he’s always smiling, hardly ever fussing. We don’t see their full day but wouldn’t be surprised if she’s straight up lying.
Maybe he’s crying and vomiting horrifically off camera 😒🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe he’s crying and vomiting horrifically off camera 😒🤣
This is the woman who filmed when one of the kids (Edie?) was sick in the bed, and when one of the dogs was sick on the carpet downstairs. If he was puking all over the place, we'd see it. There's nothing Rancid Rachaelleieio loves more than a good bit of vomit.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It is probably accents etc. I didn’t sound right in my head, but I’m not used to it tbf. I start with Hiya. Sorry no offence intended 👍😀
Absolutely none taken, no need to apologise. Definitely regional differences; think everyone where I am uses mate to some degree.

Reactions: 4
My ex husband used to call me and the kids who and everyone mate, used to drive me mad, in fact he just drove me mad in general, I mate’d him straight to divorce courts 😂😂😂
It is a term used by lots though 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Absolutely none taken, no need to apologise. Definitely regional differences; think everyone where I am uses mate to some degree.
To be honest I usually start a message, ‘Hiya, OMG.... and then go into full story 😂’ There is always an omg.
I think Rach’s upbeat cycle has now ended anyway. Looks like shes been in the same spot since 7am 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah
Wilby teething remind me of Edie’s “meltdowns” that we never ever saw basically any evidence of. W teething is so bad, so horrific, ruining everyone’s lives. Yet he’s always smiling, hardly ever fussing. We don’t see their full day but wouldn’t be surprised if she’s straight up lying.
Ah yes, Edie 'losing her mind' if she couldn't open everyone else's birthday presents

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you know what annoys me though? He’s not ‘obsessed’ with it, he’s just picked it up and Rach is amazed he’s got some interest in ANYTHING other than the tv. twit.

Reactions: 20
I was just going to say he doesnt need 2.. there is nothing wrong with the one hes got..it still looks brand new! No wonder all her kids are spoilt brats (apart from S&I)
Shes seriously got some sort of shopping habit.. she needs to go rehab 😂

Reactions: 12
He responds more enthusiastically to his favourite program starring than he does to his mum attempting some interaction in the garden. Think that speaks volumes.

Reactions: 8
She pisses me off so much. Buying yet MORE stuff, buying two adult deckchairs and one for the only child that can barely sit up (he looks super safe in it 🙄) and then feeding him a massive cake.

3E2C89CE-7026-4E63-BBE1-DCB340867D74.jpeg
10489388-1178-4632-81BB-E08B97C0BEEB.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the comment about the beanbag? I’m sure she said it was £60 😂

Reactions: 1
She pisses me off so much. Buying yet MORE stuff, buying two adult deckchairs and one for the only child that can barely sit up (he looks super safe in it 🙄) and then feeding him a massive cake.

View attachment 129980View attachment 129981
He looks so uncomfortable in that deckchair, and that slice of cake is ridiculous! He’s 8 months old ffs! The amount of sugar he’s consuming is horrifying. Babies of that age shouldn’t be chowing down on giant lumps of cake; their digestive systems can’t handle crap like that.

Added to that allowing to eat off the bleeping grass! Which is walked on, pissed on and shat on by dogs and chickens at least. She’s a liability but all she does is snort away in the background. Vile.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.